Rogue-Nation Discussion Board
Have you ever experienced a "glitch" in reality? - Printable Version

+- Rogue-Nation Discussion Board (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb)
+-- Forum: Members Interests (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=90)
+--- Forum: Daily Chit Chat (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=91)
+--- Thread: Have you ever experienced a "glitch" in reality? (/showthread.php?tid=503)

Have you ever experienced a "glitch" in reality? - JosiahPastor - 04-04-2023

Some are Subtractive in nature. This is where a subject is missing or removed. Some are Additive in nature. This is where a subject is added to a situation when it previously was not there. Some are Substitutive in nature. This is where a subject is replaced with another subject. And some glitches are Rendering issues. This is where something is but is not the way it should be in a physical world, not the way it is intended to be. If you have, please tell me what happend, who was there, where it occurred, and how you felt about it. What let you know it was a glitch and not just a memory error in your mind.

RE: Have you ever experienced a "glitch" in reality? - NightskyeB4Dawn - 04-04-2023

(04-04-2023, 03:12 PM)JosiahPastor Wrote: Some are Subtractive in nature. This is where a subject is missing or removed. Some are Additive in nature. This is where a subject is added to a situation when it previously was not there. Some are Substitutive in nature. This is where a subject is replaced with another subject. And some glitches are Rendering issues. This is where something is but is not the way it should be in a physical world, not the way it is intended to be. If you have, please tell me what happend, who was there, where it occurred, and how you felt about it. What let you know it was a glitch and not just a memory error in your mind.

They will become more frequent as the time gets closer, and the veil continues to thin. The more frequent they become, the more they will be noticed.

My Mother told me three weeks ago that she had been having visions. She was afraid to tell me because she is almost 90 and she did not want me to think she was losing her mind.

A week later, my Brother confided in me some things he had seen. He asked me not to share the information with anyone, because he did not want anyone to think that there was something wrong with him. Imagine his relief when I told him Mother was having the same visions.

Much is coming together, for those that are not too blind to see.

Quote:Acts 2:17

And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:

RE: Have you ever experienced a "glitch" in reality? - Freija - 04-04-2023

@"JosiahPastor"#77, it is hard to tell when you ARE a glitch in reality!  Wink

RE: Have you ever experienced a "glitch" in reality? - NightskyeB4Dawn - 04-04-2023

(04-04-2023, 04:26 PM)Freija Wrote: @"JosiahPastor"#77, it is hard to tell when you ARE a glitch in reality!  Wink

Laughing
That explains it! I knew something was off with me.

I thought it was just my screwed up eyes.

Big Eyes