Rogue-Nation Discussion Board
Azrael, My Princess is passing away today! - Printable Version

+- Rogue-Nation Discussion Board (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb)
+-- Forum: Rogue-Nation Foyer (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=22)
+--- Forum: Rogue Guest Entrance (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+---- Forum: The Lit Candle Hall (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+---- Thread: Azrael, My Princess is passing away today! (/showthread.php?tid=501)

Azrael, My Princess is passing away today! - OmegaLogos - 04-04-2023

Explanation: It is with a heavy heart that I post this message ...

Azrael is/was mine and my brothers official cat [snipped, microchipped & bought from pet store with papers costing about $600] for the past 20+yrs ...

[Image: 20191016_111106.jpg]

She lived the life of a Princess with her every care and want supplied in full.

Personal Disclosure: She has been off both her food and drink and she has lost some control of her back legs and has since become immobile during the past few days now and tonight looks like it just might be her time to pass over!

She had and excellent run at life and I am glad to have known her and taken care of her.

I ask for your prayers for her new journey ok.

Sad

RE: Azrael, My Princess is passing away today! - 727Sky - 04-04-2023

For many of us you never forget a particular animal who shared it's life with us. As I tell many of my friends as long as you think or say my name I am really not dead and as I think of several horses and dogs that have been with me.... in my mind they are still alive. MinusculeCheers

RE: Azrael, My Princess is passing away today! - Gordi - 04-04-2023

(04-04-2023, 09:29 AM)OmegaLogos Wrote: Explanation: It is with a heavy heart that I post this message ...

Azrael is/was mine and my brothers official cat [snipped, microchipped & bought from pet store with papers costing about $600] for the past 20+yrs ...

... She had and excellent run at life and I am glad to have known her and taken care of her.

I ask for your prayers for her new journey ok.

Sad

Hi OL,
As you probably know, I'm not a Cat Person by any stretch of the imagination, but our pets do become a big part of our families, and are loved very much as such - including the cats!

So, I will be holding Azrael and your good self in my thoughts today.
Safe journey Azrael. Happy hunting on the other side.

G

RE: Azrael, My Princess is passing away today! - VioletDove - 04-04-2023

@"OmegaLogos"#8 I know that pain all too well. It’s never easy to say goodbye. I’ll be keeping you and beautiful Azrael in my thoughts.

RE: Azrael, My Princess is passing away today! - NightskyeB4Dawn - 04-04-2023

I know your pain.

This was my Lazarus. Even Maxx knew he was leaving us. He did not leave his side until he was gone. He was depressed for days. That was one of the reasons I ended up with Enoch and Sylvester from a litter my neighbor got from one of his farm cats.

May her parting be peaceful, and may your heart heal with all the memories she has left you with.

RE: Azrael, My Princess is passing away today! - EndtheMadnessNow - 04-04-2023

Very sorry to hear, OL.

[Image: aVR5hhz.jpg]

RE: Azrael, My Princess is passing away today! - Chiefsmom - 04-04-2023

I'm so sorry OL.

It is so hard when we lose them.
The only thing that gets me through, is knowing I gave them a happy life.

You and Azrael will be in my thoughts.

RE: Azrael, My Princess is passing away today! - A51Watcher2 - 04-04-2023

OL...

In times like these, remember the fine print in the contract when you get a cute little kitty or puppy -

'These adorable little creatures do not last as long as us, and one day greif will visit your door when they pass.'

Take comfort in the fact that Azrael could not possibly have had a better life than the one she had with you!

That's what I do in times like these.

RE: Azrael, My Princess is passing away today! - A51Watcher2 - 04-05-2023

Here is my new baby and her sister when they were 3 months old and ready for adoption.

[Image: 1adKxtO.png]

My girl Lola is looking at the camera and her sister Rosie (Mom's dog) is looking to the side.

They are part CocKer Spaniel and Bishon. They are now 3 years old.

I got Lola a month after Mom Got Rosie and they both recognized each other right away and went nuts when I brought her over.

Here are a few videos of them playing in the back yard -

RE: Azrael, My Princess is passing away today! - A51Watcher2 - 04-05-2023

Here is the reason we call Lola the daring young girl on the flying trapeze! She is quite the jumper!

Hope this gave you an enjoyable distraction for a moment.

RE: Azrael, My Princess is passing away today! - A51Watcher2 - 04-07-2023

So my sister and brother have always been die hard rescue cat people.

A few decades ago my sister was cruising through the pound looking at cats and this one long haired white kitty climbed up her pants and up her sweater, and wrapped her arms around her neck and refused to let go!

My sister said, well I guess that settles that! Gwenny was the sweetest thing ever. Was always interested in people and their activities and wanted to be involved. If you wadded up a wrapper in a ball and threw it she would fetch it.

All our past pets are like invisible badges of honor. If my family had ribbons for each one we would look like 4 star Generals.

If not for us, these poor creatures might have been put down or adopted by a by a poor excuse of a pet owner.

We saved them ands gave them a glorious life.

Losing a pet is like losing a family member as you know. It leaves a huge hole in your life.

The only cure we have discovered is getting back on the horse and getting another one.

When you can handle it, get back on that horse and start looking around. Surely there is a cute baby that deserves your help somewhere.

Here is one of a my ribbons named Daisy -

[Image: ZBybMDX.jpg]

She was best friends and companion to my German Sheppard named Heidi.

Here is a Sheltie named Tasha who was the spittin image of Lassie and sharp as a tack in her Red Riding Hood outfit carrying her Easter basket.

[Image: m0lCRnX.jpg]

And finally here is Phoebe who we lost last year due to old age -

[Image: srx00hU.jpg]

Who was best friends with Lola and they loved to sunbathe together in the back yard -

[Image: Ie1AMKI.jpg]

[Image: 4Q9Ow2H.jpg]

So thats my advice my friend. When you have grieved enough, keep an eye out and start looking around!  mediumnotlooking