Rogue-Nation Discussion Board
Ukraine war updates - Printable Version

+- Rogue-Nation Discussion Board (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb)
+-- Forum: General and Breaking News Events (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=43)
+--- Forum: War, Peace or Inbetween (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=46)
+--- Thread: Ukraine war updates (/showthread.php?tid=495)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: Ukraine war updates - 727Sky - 12-19-2023

RE: Ukraine war updates - 727Sky - 01-18-2024

RE: Ukraine war updates - 727Sky - 02-05-2024

Quote:FEB,5 Today, we delve into a significant event in the ongoing conflict between Russia and Ukraine, as reports emerge of a staggering loss for the Russian military. Russian forces suffered a devastating blow, losing 950 troops, 30 tanks, and 59 artillery pieces in a single day of intense fighting. According to their latest report, Moscow has lost a staggering total of 379,610 troops, including 950 soldiers in the past 24 hours alone. The toll on Russia's military assets is equally significant, with the Ukrainian military reporting the loss of 6,257 tanks, 9,067 artillery systems, 11,621 armored combat vehicles, 12,044 vehicles and fuel tanks, and 331 military jets since the conflict began.

RE: Ukraine war updates - Snarl - 02-06-2024

(02-05-2024, 07:31 AM)727Sky Wrote:
Quote:379,610 troops,
6,257 tanks
9,067 artillery systems
11,621 armored combat vehicles
12,044 vehicles and fuel tanks
331 military jets

The number of tanks alone is a testament (if factual). There are 430 tanks in a US Army Armored Division. I think the US Army boasts only one active division currently. I know there are pieces of armor stashed all over and units could be reconstituted in a short while. But, that's like us losing 14 divisions ... and I think the most we've ever fielded is less than 25.

Them new drones are damned scary. ... and sudden.

Random Thought:

Will the Biden administration coordinate a flood of refugees into The Ukraine to bolster their population?

RE: Ukraine war updates - Snarl - 02-07-2024

Possible truth?

RE: Ukraine war updates - 727Sky - 02-15-2024

Another Russian ship is sunk by surface water drones. Also looks like the Senate is passing the several billion dollar aide package for Ukraine and Taiwan; much of nothing for USA's southern borders .

RE: Ukraine war updates - 727Sky - 02-16-2024

RE: Ukraine war updates - 727Sky - 02-21-2024

RE: Ukraine war updates - 727Sky - 02-22-2024

RE: Ukraine war updates - 727Sky - 02-22-2024

RE: Ukraine war updates - EndtheMadnessNow - 02-24-2024

NEW | WARNING: Transnistria May Organize a Referendum on Annexation to Russia to Support Russian Hybrid Operation Against Moldova

The pro-Russian breakaway region of Transnistria may call for or organize a referendum on Transnistria’s annexation to Russia at a recently announced Transnistrian Congress of Deputies planned for February 28.

The pretext for such a call would be the purported need to protect Russian citizens and “compatriots” in Transnistria from threats from Moldova or NATO or both.

Russian President Vladimir Putin could, in the most dangerous course of action, declare Russia’s annexation of Transnistria during his planned address to the Russian Federal Assembly on February 29, although that appears unlikely. Putin will more likely welcome whatever action the Transnistrian Congress of Deputies takes and offer observations on the situation.

ISW offers this assessment as a warning for a high-impact event of indetermined probability. Moldovan government officials state that the situation in Moldova is unlikely to worsen as of February 22.

[Image: UO1f4Tc.jpg]

Full article: THE INSTITUTE FOR THE STUDY OF WAR

RE: Ukraine war updates - 727Sky - 02-24-2024

What a mess ! Wonder how much investment Russia has made for this to happen ? To Easy to buy people who will to go to the highest bidder.

RE: Ukraine war updates - 727Sky - 02-24-2024

I can see a day in the near future if something is airborne the survival chances are slim to none. Now would be a good time to manufactures drones with range and anti-jamming capabilities with A.I. target recognition. Turn 1000s of the little buggers loose on an area then stand back an watch.

RE: Ukraine war updates - 727Sky - 02-25-2024

insight and one man's opinion on Putin.
Quote:Vladimir Putin is waging war against Ukraine and he will next attack Europe, says Andrei Illarionov, formerly a Senior Policy Adviser during Putin's early period as President. Illarionov recollects how it was to work with Putin and explains what the West must do, now, if it wishes for peace in the West.

RE: Ukraine war updates - Snarl - 02-26-2024

(02-25-2024, 11:53 AM)727Sky Wrote: insight and one man's opinion on Putin.
Quote:Vladimir Putin is waging war against Ukraine and he will next attack Europe

I consider it a strategic blunder for Zelensky to have attacked Russian soil. Gives Putin every reason in the world to push deeper into the Ukraine and make buffer space. Beyond that, I don't believe he has any territorial ambitions. He's got his land bridge to The Crimea.

To the statement above: The outcome might be pretty bad for Europe. I could see Putin doing the Baltic states and wrecking Poland in a big way. NATO would likely let him get away with it at first ... because they are pretty much reserve depleted.

I imagine BlackRock is chomping at the bit for Biden to tell them to convert to wartime production. I don't think anyone in America has really realized how lucky we are that Donald Trump is a potential candidate for President ... still. If he wasn't our sons and daughters would almost surely be at war w/Putin.

RE: Ukraine war updates - 727Sky - 03-10-2024

RE: Ukraine war updates - 727Sky - 03-18-2024

It is a shame how young and old people die for some designated leader. Today's battlefield really is a meat grinder for all involved.

RE: Ukraine war updates - 727Sky - 03-20-2024

Ron Paul would have made a good president just as his son could IMO

RE: Ukraine war updates - EndtheMadnessNow - 03-22-2024

Various reports of a massive Russian attack on Ukraine early this morning, with drones, ballistic missiles, hypersonic missiles, cruise missiles, and Kh-22 ASMs launched at different parts of the country.

Ukraine's Dnipro Hydroelectric Station, the largest hydroelectric power station on the Dnieper river, hit by Russian missile strikes early this morning. One missile can be seen releasing flares/decoys seconds before impact. Kaboom!

https://twitter.com/RALee85/status/1771186745968636358

[Image: KyCxZIq.jpg]

Approx location hit: 47.868993, 35.088522

Apparently the Dam itself is still intact, but the energy station infrastructure was taken out.

[Image: 5UwHxiE.jpg]

Larger Dam image

RE: Ukraine war updates - 727Sky - 03-23-2024