Rogue-Nation Discussion Board
Ukraine war updates - Printable Version

+- Rogue-Nation Discussion Board (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb)
+-- Forum: General and Breaking News Events (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=43)
+--- Forum: War, Peace or Inbetween (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=46)
+--- Thread: Ukraine war updates (/showthread.php?tid=495)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: Ukraine war updates - Snarl - 11-07-2023

The Ukrainians aren't being defeated. They're being punished. They've got nothing left. The whole world knows this.

Putin will never relinquish the Donbas now. He's got his land bridge to Crimea. I called that something like the day after Putin annexed the place. The little crimean bridge was never going to suffice as a supply line. It was too far out of the way for affordable transportation. And, it was vulnerable to attack.

Now The Ukrainians are going to be lucky if Putin doesn't push all the way up to the Dnipro and split Kyiv down the middle like they did to Berlin. I'd LMFAO if he built another wall to boot. That'd certainly be giving the middle finger to the Western World.

Good ol' Biden ... Good ol' Nuland ... Good ol' Zelensky: FAFOd

I'm tellin' ya, the icing on the cake is gonna be when Putin unveils all of the American Gooberment's corruption over there. We all say The Ukraine had the most corrupt government on Earth. But, the truth is they were being corrupted to the core by America ... to make certain politicians rich.

RE: Ukraine war updates - gortex - 11-07-2023

Russia's former missile carrier Askold which Russia mistakenly left parked in Crimea last week.

The recently built ship was hit by 3 Storm Shadow missiles , it's reportedly been listed on EBay spares or repairs.
Smile
[Image: ss654a8c02.jpg]
One not so careful owner.

RE: Ukraine war updates - Snarl - 11-07-2023

(11-07-2023, 09:54 PM)gortex Wrote: The recently built ship was hit by 3 Storm Shadow missiles

I didn't hear if it was fully manned at the time. Any idea?

RE: Ukraine war updates - gortex - 11-09-2023

(11-07-2023, 10:05 PM)Snarl Wrote:
(11-07-2023, 09:54 PM)gortex Wrote: The recently built ship was hit by 3 Storm Shadow missiles

I didn't hear if it was fully manned at the time. Any idea?

No idea mate , hopefully not.

Seems a bit careless leaving it there given the port is a prime target , from what I've read Russia have moved most of the Black Sea fleet away from Crimea for that reason.

RE: Ukraine war updates - F2d5thCav - 11-09-2023

Ship hadn't undergone all of its sea trials, so probably not fully crewed.

Modern naval warfare is no fun for sailors.  Ships with practically no armor and very accurate missiles with huge warheads.

Cheers

RE: Ukraine war updates - Snarl - 11-10-2023

(11-09-2023, 05:33 PM)F2d5thCav Wrote: Ship hadn't undergone all of its sea trials, so probably not fully crewed.

Modern naval warfare is no fun for sailors.  Ships with practically no armor and very accurate missiles with huge warheads.

Cheers

I'm sure any sailor aboard had a mom and dad. Tragic.

RE: Ukraine war updates - EndtheMadnessNow - 11-26-2023

Amazing, WWI weaponry...

[Image: gWp3Jh4.jpg]
https://twitter.com/Osinttechnical/status/1728558517999550614

[Image: pVlZIJv.jpg]

RE: Ukraine war updates - 727Sky - 11-26-2023

Terrible losses by both sides

RE: Ukraine war updates - 727Sky - 11-28-2023

Drones seem to have it covered !

RE: Ukraine war updates - 727Sky - 11-28-2023

Easy to get caught up in the Ra Ra of winning but.... People are dying and like in any war many fighters do not want to be there but they have no choice.

At least some countries know what it means to have a border !

RE: Ukraine war updates - 727Sky - 11-29-2023

RE: Ukraine war updates - 727Sky - 12-01-2023

RE: Ukraine war updates - EndtheMadnessNow - 12-01-2023

Russian MOD says military personnel is being increased by 170,000 partly (but explicitly) in response to US deployment of B61-12 thermonuclear guided gravity tactical nuke in Europe. The B61-12 as of 2020, underwent a 12th modification at $28 million per boom. Approx 400 were produced. The B61-12 can be set for airburst or groundburst detonation, and by free fall, retarded free fall or laydown delivery through the use of a parachute to slow down the weapon during release from the delivery aircraft.

[Image: glnbW71.jpg]
https://t.me/mod_russia/33096

Given various reports on the staggering death tolls, the real reason is probably to get more bodies for Putin’s war in Ukraine.

Take with grain of salt, but damn that's a lot of casualties!

[Image: zL79WBW.jpg]
Casualties of the Russo-Ukrainian War

RE: Ukraine war updates - EndtheMadnessNow - 12-04-2023

Surreal scene with a Ozzy soundtrack:

[Image: c9naI53.jpg]
https://twitter.com/Osinttechnical/status/1731287911281373558

AI tech mixed with junkyard parts:

[Image: 2rAbQqR.jpg]

[Image: gZrQJy9.jpg]

Breaking out the German tech...

[Image: m7mMptm.jpg]
"Ich bin kein Mensch, ich bin kein Tier, ich bin ein Panzergrenadier." (I am not a human being, I am not an animal, I am a Panzergrenadier)

Quote:The Marder 1A3 is an upgraded version of the Marder family of tracked armored Infantry Fighting Vehicles (IFV). The A3 upgrade program began in 1988, with Thyssen-Henschel being awarded a contract to upgrade 2,100 Marder 1 A1/A2 series vehicles to A3 standard at a rate of 220 vehicles a year. The first upgraded vehicles were delivered to the German army on 17 November 1989. In 2000, Thyssen-Henschel became Rheinmetall Landsysteme GmbH to continue the maintenance and upgrades of the Marder IFV family.

The Marder 1A3 is the current standard IFV used by the German armed forces but it will be replaced by the new Puma IFV in the next few years. At the end of February 2022, the German company Rheinmetall had offered to deliver 100 Marder IFVs to Ukraine to fight the Russian invasion of February 2022, as well as the ammunition necessary for the use of the vehicle.

On May 21, 2022, it was released by German media, that the German company Rheinmetall was preparing the delivery of 100 Marder 1A3 to Ukraine. On October 18, 2022, the Hellenic National Defence General Staff announced the delivery of the first six Marder 1A3 to the Hellenic army. On November 23, 2022, German company Rheinmetall confirmed the delivery of the first Marder M1A3 IFVs to the Army of Greece. On January 6, 2023, Germany confirmed the delivery to Ukraine of 40 Marder IFVs. On January 13, 2023, Germany officially confirmed a plan to deliver 40 Marder IFVs to Ukraine.

On March 4, 2023, citing information published by the German news magazine "Der Spiegel", German company Rheinmetall is ready to supply Ukraine with 100 Marder 1A3 IFVs. On March 20, 2023, the German Ministry of Defense announced that the first Marder IFVs were on the way to Ukraine. In August 2020, the German Ministry of Defense announced the delivery of 40 more Marder 1A3 IFVs to Ukraine.

On September 13, 2023, the German Ministry of Defense announced the delivery of 20 additional Marder IFVs to Ukraine. On November 22, 2023, the German Ministry of Defense announced the delivery to Ukraine of 20 additional Marder 1A3 IFVs.

Marder 1A3 IFV

RE: Ukraine war updates - 727Sky - 12-04-2023

Can you imagine one commander using A.I. to command 10,000 drones in some future war zone.  Russians are not dumb yet they seem to be unable to jam the data link between the  Ukrainian drones and their operators. I would not want to be on the ground in any vehicle when armed drones are flying ....

A drone that can supposedly shoot down helicopters and other aircraft...

RE: Ukraine war updates - EndtheMadnessNow - 12-04-2023

(12-04-2023, 08:23 AM)727Sky Wrote: Can you imagine one commander using A.I. to command 10,000 drones in some future war zone.  Russians are not dumb yet they seem to be unable to jam the data link between the  Ukrainian drones and their operators. I would not want to be on the ground in any vehicle when armed drones are flying ....

I'd go one step further... "Can you imagine one A.I. commander using A.I. to command 10,000 drones in some future war zone." Commander mothership & the hive mind. They may be using some advanced method of Frequency-hopping spread spectrum to avoid interception. Who knows what technology our private defense corps have been sharing.

[Image: nvs7yGt.jpg]
The Pentagon is moving toward letting AI weapons autonomously decide to kill humans

Then it starts making more sense why the military has such a vast interest in psychic soldiers... to communicate with the hive mind at light speed. SkyNet beyond your wildest nightmares. I know it sounds like Sci-fi but we've seen some strange stuff the past few years.

UK MOD estimates Russia has suffered 320,000 casualties (including 70,000 killed) and adding Ukrainian casualties, including perhaps 10,000 civilian deaths.

Latest Defence Intelligence update on the situation in Ukraine – 4 December 2023.

[Image: AX5EFDz.jpg]
https://twitter.com/DefenceHQ/status/1731611263799537767

RE: Ukraine war updates - 727Sky - 12-06-2023

RE: Ukraine war updates - Snarl - 12-06-2023

(12-04-2023, 08:23 AM)727Sky Wrote: Can you imagine one commander using A.I. to command 10,000 drones in some future war zone.  Russians are not dumb yet they seem to be unable to jam the data link between the  Ukrainian drones and their operators. I would not want to be on the ground in any vehicle when armed drones are flying ....

It's getting scarier. And by scarier, I mean more affordable. Those 'suicide drones' that fly into a hooch and explode?? What's that cost these days? $150?

Remember when Field Artillery commanded the title King of Battle?
ETA: I believe the current cost of one 155 round is $4K.

RE: Ukraine war updates - 727Sky - 12-09-2023

Russian trench troops surrendering, America, French, and the U.K will get involved in war Venezuela is about to initiate IMO and look at all the Russian Civil aircraft having to land with emergencies declared.

RE: Ukraine war updates - 727Sky - 12-16-2023

Amazing losses on both sides