Rogue-Nation Discussion Board
ATS is down......or.... - Printable Version

+- Rogue-Nation Discussion Board (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb)
+-- Forum: Members Interests (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=90)
+--- Forum: Daily Chit Chat (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=91)
+--- Thread: ATS is down......or.... (/showthread.php?tid=479)

Pages: 1 2

RE: ATS is down......or.... - DISRAELI - 04-02-2023

(04-02-2023, 02:03 AM)yuppa Wrote:
(04-01-2023, 11:52 PM)DISRAELI Wrote: I will repeat- Thank you Yuppa for that bypass link.
I've been getting the "server update" message for two days now, and I was believing it.

well NOW thats not working and saying it cant connect. The update is not going to work,and they should not even try to update it on a live server. You dont experiment liek this on a live page. always do it ina closed location so oyu can work out th ekinks before hand.

No, I think I was being very naive in assuming that message really did come from ATS management. I now accept that it must have been part of a deliberate and carefully planned hostile attack. Somebody called it "browser hijack".

RE: ATS is down......or.... - yuppa - 04-02-2023

(04-02-2023, 08:36 AM)DISRAELI Wrote:
(04-02-2023, 02:03 AM)yuppa Wrote:
(04-01-2023, 11:52 PM)DISRAELI Wrote: I will repeat- Thank you Yuppa for that bypass link.
I've been getting the "server update" message for two days now, and I was believing it.

well NOW thats not working and saying it cant connect. The update is not going to work,and they should not even try to update it on a live server. You dont experiment liek this on a live page. always do it ina closed location so oyu can work out th ekinks before hand.

No, I think I was being very naive in assuming that message really did come from ATS management. I now accept that it must have been part of a deliberate and carefully planned hostile attack. Somebody called it "browser hijack".

Welll there is mitigation in place for this on the DNS level. apparently the attackers are trying to move the forum somewhere else and Cloudflare is having a bitch fit causing a DNS error constantly. site admin has to clear the DNS on the servers prolly.

RE: ATS is down......or.... - GolgothaBridge - 04-02-2023

Hi DTOM, do you or any other mods/admins at ATS know what's going on yet, or have an ETA on the repairs?

RE: ATS is down......or.... - EndtheMadnessNow - 04-02-2023

So, apparently there is official maint/upgrades going on.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=548]

RE: ATS is down......or.... - yuppa - 04-04-2023

Oh cloudflare...how i hate thee let me count the ways.....

I swear. This is getting old. now th ework around isnt working anymore. If anyone has DARKOS e mail prolly let him know. anyway..
How is everyone enjoying the fall of democracy? Ive been hearing thunderous applause all day long so far.

RE: ATS is down......or.... - gortex - 04-04-2023

(04-04-2023, 07:07 PM)yuppa Wrote: How is everyone enjoying the fall of democracy? Ive been hearing thunderous applause all day long so far.

Is there still an election next year ?

Trump is reaping what he sowed , I just hope he doesn't take your country down with him.

RE: ATS is down......or.... - Chiefsmom - 04-04-2023

(04-04-2023, 07:26 PM)gortex Wrote:
(04-04-2023, 07:07 PM)yuppa Wrote: How is everyone enjoying the fall of democracy? Ive been hearing thunderous applause all day long so far.

Trump is reaping what he sowed , I just hope he doesn't take your country down with him.

LOL  He would have to beat Biden and China.

Who is attacking ATS this time?

(04-04-2023, 07:28 PM)Chiefsmom Wrote:

LOL  He would have to beat Biden and China.

Who is attacking ATS this time?

Probably the Feds given what ATS has become.

Ok so now all politicians should be jailed for the same thing. The country is already finished. why? you been paying attention to Bragg and  his illegal charging for the hush money payments after the statute of limitations? The feds never went after it so it was never even a charge in reality.
And If you so unhappy with ATS i could screen cap it and drop it in th emod box for you(i joke)

"And If you so unhappy with ATS i could screen cap it and drop it in th emod box for you(i joke)"

I've said as much on ATS so it's no secret , let's try not to bring RN down to that level , eh.

(04-04-2023, 07:50 PM)gortex Wrote: "And If you so unhappy with ATS i could screen cap it and drop it in th emod box for you(i joke)"

I've said as much on ATS so it's no secret , let's try not to bring RN down to that level , eh.

True.  Im just urked right now about the railroad job they running on a former president.

RE: ATS is down......or.... - Ninurta - 04-04-2023

(04-04-2023, 08:00 PM)yuppa Wrote:
(04-04-2023, 07:50 PM)gortex Wrote: "And If you so unhappy with ATS i could screen cap it and drop it in th emod box for you(i joke)"

True.  Im just urked right now about the railroad job they running on a former president.

Don't sweat it. This ain't the first time they've tried to railroad him on ahem, "Trumped up" charges. That boy is completely covered in Teflon. It wouldn't surprise me if all this shit didn't blow back on Alvin Bragg and splatter all over his ass, and make him unelectable ever again, not even as dog-catcher.

That's what I want for him, anyhow. I don't want him to die, I want him to live a very long, and very miserable, life. I want him to have decades to reflect on his poor life choices, and to be able to kick his own ass for stupidity at every turn while he's on his way to his new job flipping burgers at McDonalds..

RE: ATS is down......or.... - Cataclysmic_Rockets - 04-04-2023

Strange how ATS went down 15 minutes after when DJT was indicted and the same thing happened today about 15 minutes after DJT  went into the courtroom. If this is not fishy the china Virus took your smell.

ATS id a bad, bad, bad place.

RE: ATS is down......or.... - yuppa - 04-05-2023

(04-04-2023, 11:26 PM)Cataclysmic_Rockets Wrote: Strange how ATS went down 15 minutes after when DJT was indicted and the same thing happened today about 15 minutes after DJT  went into the courtroom. If this is not fishy the china Virus took your smell.

ATS id a bad, bad, bad place.

No,its just got lots of exploits. the sites code is 20 years old almost.

RE: ATS is down......or.... - yuppa - 04-25-2023

Well time to raise the dead again. Sigh. now what have they done?

RE: ATS is down......or.... - JosiahPastor - 04-26-2023

Has ATS improved it's security at all? It had some interesting vulnerabilities, or at least I've heard it did from a mod.