Rogue-Nation Discussion Board
ATS is down......or.... - Printable Version

+- Rogue-Nation Discussion Board (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb)
+-- Forum: Members Interests (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=90)
+--- Forum: Daily Chit Chat (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=91)
+--- Thread: ATS is down......or.... (/showthread.php?tid=479)

Pages: 1 2

ATS is down......or.... - DontTreadOnMe - 03-30-2023

I hate to sound like a fair weather friend.....  I'm here to say hello again.   Smile Smile Wink Wink

RE: ATS is down......or.... - Freija - 03-31-2023

ATS down? Oh my! Where will I get my self-abusing daily overdose of hatred and ignorance?  Huh

Got the Cloudflare message earlier now getting 'Not Found".

--Do not reply to this message-- (sorry, couldn't resist!)  Smile

RE: ATS is down......or.... - Ninurta - 03-31-2023

(03-30-2023, 11:26 PM)DontTreadOnMe Wrote: I hate to sound like a fair weather friend.....  I'm here to say hello again.   Smile Smile Wink Wink

S'ok, not a problem. We understand that you have other primary responsibilities, and therefore caqn't live here, but know the door is always open for a visit from a friend!

We'll leave a light on for ya!

RE: ATS is down......or.... - JosiahPastor - 03-31-2023

I am also having trouble accessing ATS.

About two hours ago, someone claiming to be ATS Management left the following message at https://updownradar.com/status/abovetopsecret.com#comments :

Quote:ATS Management    •   2 hours ago  #+ 4 -
ATS users, temporary site up and discord.
I am sorry to say that ATS is down even worse this time. It may be a long time before its back up, if ever.

One of our members is offering anyone who wishes to seek refuge a forum to use:
(LINK REDACTED)

And the new discord:
(LINK REDACTED)

So it looks like ATS may be down for a while, going by that message. I don't know if it's legit or not, I'm just reporting on what was posted.

However, I'm going to step in and recommend Rogue Nation as a refuge, as a number of members are already established here.

RE: ATS is down......or.... - KKLOCO - 03-31-2023

(03-31-2023, 04:40 PM)Ninurta Wrote: About two hours ago, someone claiming to be ATS Management left the following message at https://updownradar.com/status/abovetopsecret.com#comments :

I am sorry to say that ATS is down even worse this time. It may be a long time before its back up, if ever.

(LINK REDACTED)

And the new discord:
(LINK REDACTED)

So it looks like ATS may be down for a while, going by that message. I don't know if it's legit or not, I'm just reporting on what was posted.

However, I'm going to step in and recommend Rogue Nation as a refuge, as a number of members are already established here.

That was not ATS management. 

This site was down for me as well the last 15 hours or so. I was surprised it worked this time.

(03-31-2023, 05:12 PM)KKLOCO Wrote: That was not ATS management. 

This site was down for me as well the last 15 hours or so. I was surprised it worked this time.

I dunno if it was or not, which is why I put the disclaimer in. Really, we can only wait and see. I think the original ATS Discord got wrecked, too, or that may have been a fake message as well, to redirect folks for easier monitoring. I dunno, as I have no "in" with ATS management, so I'm as in the dark as the rest of you.

We were down due to some "maintenance" issues at the web host, but I think it's all been resolved now.

RE: ATS is down......or.... - Michigan Swamp Buck - 03-31-2023

I've been having a hard time getting on here as well. The message is different now, but it's still down.

I've taken most of my research off of ATS. Thank goodness the last thread I made there I started here first, now I don't have to go back to my notes and start from scratch.

RE: ATS is down......or.... - GeauxHomeLittleD - 03-31-2023

A lot of people on reddit were complaining about ats being down yesterday and last night but when I checked it was up, today was a different story. I don't look there much but with so many people complaining I felt compelled. 

Maybe if it's down long enough some ats-ers will actually go outside or Lord forbid actually speak to someone in person!    Surprised It could be miraculous! lol!

RE: ATS is down......or.... - yuppa - 03-31-2023

Its the feds keeping the sites messed up because they fear Trumps people will use them to organize.

RE: ATS is down......or.... - KKLOCO - 03-31-2023

It’s showing a new message now.

RE: ATS is down......or.... - DontTreadOnMe - 03-31-2023

(03-31-2023, 12:07 AM)Ninurta Wrote:
(03-30-2023, 11:26 PM)DontTreadOnMe Wrote: I hate to sound like a fair weather friend.....  I'm here to say hello again.   Smile Smile Wink Wink

S'ok, not a problem. We understand that you have other primary responsibilities, and therefore caqn't live here, but know the door is always open for a visit from a friend!

We'll leave a light on for ya!

Many thanks....and after last night/earlier today, I am very glad you guys are back online.

(03-31-2023, 04:40 PM)Ninurta Wrote: About two hours ago, someone claiming to be ATS Management left the following message at https://updownradar.com/status/abovetopsecret.com#comments :

(LINK REDACTED)

And the new discord:
(LINK REDACTED)

It would be nice to know FOR SURE that is who left that message.....Cuz like....I don't plan on clicking on links unknown to me LOL.
I do know that when ATS was created and updated, Bill did custom work on the database....so unless the new IT is creative, he could run into snags that...well.....break ATS.

(03-31-2023, 07:44 PM)DontTreadOnMe Wrote: It would be nice to know FOR SURE that is who left that message.....Cuz like....I don't plan on clicking on links unknown to me LOL.
I do know that when ATS was created and updated, Bill did custom work on the database....so unless the new IT is creative, he could run into snags that...well.....break ATS.

Good call! I went back through this thread and redacted all the links until they can be confirmed. I hear scripts on websites can be a problem, and if YOU don't know whether that is genuine or not...

... well, I'd hate to be sending anyone into a script hell.

RE: ATS is down......or.... - yuppa - 04-01-2023

(03-31-2023, 08:01 PM)Ninurta Wrote:
(03-31-2023, 07:44 PM)DontTreadOnMe Wrote: It would be nice to know FOR SURE that is who left that message.....Cuz like....I don't plan on clicking on links unknown to me LOL.

Good call! I went back through this thread and redacted all the links until they can be confirmed. I hear scripts on websites can be a problem, and if YOU don't know whether that is genuine or not...

... well, I'd hate to be sending anyone into a script hell.

Here is a working link. this bypasses the bad page.
AboveTopSecret.com - Conspiracy Theories, UFOs, Paranormal, Politics, and other "alternative topics" - home page for Saturday, April 1, 2023

RE: ATS is down......or.... - JosiahPastor - 04-01-2023

Yep, still down... lol. Haven't found it yet?

RE: ATS is down......or.... - MisterSpock - 04-01-2023

Went down literally right after the Trump announcement.

I'm guessing it had a massive influx of paid shills hit the server all at once and it probably literally blew the server.

RE: ATS is down......or.... - DISRAELI - 04-01-2023

I will repeat- Thank you Yuppa for that bypass link.
I've been getting the "server update" message for two days now, and I was believing it.

RE: ATS is down......or.... - yuppa - 04-02-2023

(04-01-2023, 11:52 PM)DISRAELI Wrote: I will repeat- Thank you Yuppa for that bypass link.
I've been getting the "server update" message for two days now, and I was believing it.

well NOW thats not working and saying it cant connect. The update is not going to work,and they should not even try to update it on a live server. You dont experiment liek this on a live page. always do it ina closed location so oyu can work out th ekinks before hand.

RE: ATS is down......or.... - JosiahPastor - 04-02-2023

What idiot tries to modify a major site without using some kind of sandbox? Personally I just virtual machine set up as a webserver, and direct ip address with a rerout through my home router to test any changes, or at least changes that are to complex for codepen. Lol 

How will the various government agents honeypot and misinform each other without ATS? Lol.

Now instead of blubbering about ATS, let's take a moment to appreciate that Rogue Nation is here and just make this much better enviroment with better management our new home. Spaming about other forums on a good forum is bad form and a but rude in my opinion.

RE: ATS is down......or.... - yuppa - 04-02-2023

(04-02-2023, 02:12 AM)JosiahPastor Wrote: What idiot tries to modify a major site without using some kind of sandbox? Personally I just virtual machine set up as a webserver, and direct ip address with a rerout through my home router to test any changes, or at least changes that are to complex for codepen. Lol 

How will the various government agents honeypot and misinform each other without ATS? Lol.

Now instead of blubbering about ATS, let's take a moment to appreciate that Rogue Nation is here and just make this much better enviroment with better management our new home. Spaming about other forums on a good forum is bad form and a but rude in my opinion.

i like both sites this one and the other one. Im just busting ya balls a bit. but yes,you can tell the mod team is spanking new at this. the sites architecture is too complex(old and cranky) to just go willy nilly tossing changes and NOT expect it to blow up in their face.