Rogue-Nation Discussion Board
Querdenken Love Conspiracy - Printable Version

+- Rogue-Nation Discussion Board (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb)
+-- Forum: Rogue's Grand Hall (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+--- Forum: Conspiracy Talk (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=28)
+--- Thread: Querdenken Love Conspiracy (/showthread.php?tid=473)

Querdenken Love Conspiracy - EndtheMadnessNow - 03-28-2023

Dedicated dating websites for "lateral thinkers," or "Querdenken" as the German conspiracy movement is known.

[Image: ZYTnvm0.jpg]
Quote:Are you fed up of being bombarded with pro-vaccine matches who boast about the number of jabs they have had in their bios?

If so, delete your current apps because there is a new dating site in town - and it is specifically hand-crafted for conspiracy theorists.

Well-known known German conspiracy theorist Michael Brundel, who goes by Captain Future at so-called 'Freedom Marches', launched SchwurbelTreff in his homeland last month.

Astonishingly, SchwurbelTreff - whose name is based on an offensive German term for conspiracy theorists as people who speak gibberish - gained 1,500 users in its first three weeks.

If you are bored of  constantly swiping left on people who believe in Covid-19, moon-landings or god-forbid the earth not being flat, this new site could be the answer.

[Image: 2ydkUnV.jpg]

To sign up, users must answer the usual stock questions such as their height and age, but then have to reveal which conspiracies they believe in, whether it be Coronavirus, QAnon, and the New World Order.

Users must also disclose what news sources they consume, the number of Covid-19 jabs they have had, and how they think the future of the world will unfold in the next 20 years.

It's in stark contrast to leading dating apps including Tinder, Match, Hinge, Bumble, who teamed up with the Government in 2021 to encourage their users to get COVID-19 vaccinations.

When heading to the website's homepage, users are greeted with a photo of Brundel wearing a tin-foil hat with electrical sparks connecting him to another woman who is staring at a laptop decorated with stickers including Free Julian Assange and the 9/11 attacks.

Speaking to Vice about why he set the site up, Brundel said: 'You wouldn't understand each other [when] you look at the world so differently.

'The different opinions on Corona have broken many old friendships and relationships, but often also created new ones.'

[Image: UdJNDsO.jpg]

Captain Future also believes 'lateral thinkers will soon be mainstream' because 'no one wants to admit they were wrong'.

'The division will be over when the truth is mainstream and those responsible have been brought to justice,' he said.

The SchwurbelTreff founder continued to preach the myth that jabbed people posed a threat to the unvaccinated by 'shedding' the vaccine.

Nicholas Potter, a researcher at anti-extremism group Amadeu Antonio Foundation in Berlin, believes the growth of conspiracy theorists can 'alienate people from their social environments' and 'lead to a spiral of radicalisation.'

Mr Potter also admitted it wasn't the first attempt at a conspiracy theorist website, citing another in Switzerland which was launched specifically for anti-vaxxers during the pandemic.

Daily grunge Mail

[Image: Z1ujLTs.jpg]
SchwurbelTreff (TinFoilHat.date) Find and meet like-minded people.

Here in the good ole USA from 10 years ago...1 of thousands...

[Image: qeTjoKT.jpg]
The Philadelphia Inquirer

And from March 2023...with over the top surveillance logo. LMAO
Yea, great way to meet that special someone with a good job in the federal government.

[Image: 7mpmjgh.jpg]
Quote:Conspiracy Date About Us

Last updated on Thursday 23rd March, 2023
Welcome to Conspiracy Date - the online dating site where genuine singles meet and form relationships.

Sick of being single? Fed up of waking up alone on a Sunday morning? Well, you've come to the right place. Here at Conspiracy Date we have thousands of members just like you, who are looking for fun, friendship, romance and that special long term relationship.

It is completely free to join Conspiracy Date and as soon as you do, you can add your photo and create your own personal profile page. It costs nothing to send a wink so you can start contacting the people that you fancy straight away, and search by location to find other singles in your area. As a member you can also use more advanced search options to find other singles by interest, age, zip code, or whether they have children or smoke.

Every time you log in to Conspiracy Date you can see if people have been looking at your profile and access your own Conspiracy Date inbox, which contains all your sent and received winks and personal messages. There are additional features for full members which allow you to reveal more of your personality, including your dating diary. These features encourage greater contact from other members as they get to know more about you. As a full member you also have the ability to message any other singles you find attractive.

So what are you waiting for? Join Conspiracy Date today and start meeting other singles straight away.

Company Information

Conspiracy Date is run by White Label Dating Inc., a company specializing in the development of online dating websites for the singles community. For all media enquiries, please email press@venntro.com, who will be able to assist. Please note: we cannot offer member support through this email address; please view the Help pages.

The site is powered by WhiteLabelDating.com, a powerful cross-platform dating solution which can be integrated with other websites.

"White Label" website company 'overview' link leads to 404. They are part of  the Venntro Media Group, who own Global Personals, an online dating company founded and headquartered in Windsor, UK. Global Personals also operate over 4,800+ sites on behalf of partners according to their website.

LOL Love it
[Image: ZxxjMkA.jpg]

Might join the German paranoia clan. I mean, what could possibly go wrong? Ha. Similar to social media platforms, these are huge data collection houses.

Google: "conspiracy date make the connection"

First hit: "Suspicious binds: Conspiracy thinking and tenuous perceptions of causal connections between co‐occurring and spuriously correlated events" - 2018 paper published in European Journal of Social Psychology on NIH Pubmed Central by Dutch and British authors.

I only trust...

...for my night protection cap.

RE: Querdenken Love Conspiracy - Ninurta - 03-29-2023

I guess it might work, but I'll be damned if I'd answer all those invasive questions. Sounds a whole lot like a government sponsored database to me.

I met Grace at ATS, and I believe there is yet another married couple here at RN who also met on ATS. So it's feasible, but not if you have to answer a crap ton of questions that would fit neatly into a database template.

So, uh, no. Just NO. I'd be suspicious of anyone I met there, anyhow - how conspiratorially-minded could one be if they were willing to fill out that questionnaire?

If I wanted to meet a conspiracy theorist, I'd go to a conspiracy website and start reading posts to see who meshed and who didn't. If they're trusting enough to fill out a form, then they're probably not really all that conspiracy-minded.

RE: Querdenken Love Conspiracy - 727Sky - 04-04-2023

(03-29-2023, 02:24 AM)Ninurta Wrote: I guess it might work, but I'll be damned if I'd answer all those invasive questions. Sounds a whole lot like a government sponsored database to me.

I met Grace at ATS, and I believe there is yet another married couple here at RN who also met on ATS. So it's feasible, but not if you have to answer a crap ton of questions that would fit neatly into a database template.

So, uh, no. Just NO. I'd be suspicious of anyone I met there, anyhow - how conspiratorially-minded could one be if they were willing to fill out that questionnaire?

If I wanted to meet a conspiracy theorist, I'd go to a conspiracy website and start reading posts to see who meshed and who didn't. If they're trusting enough to fill out a form, then they're probably not really all that conspiracy-minded.

I wonder how much data mining for a secret social score for everyone is being done at ATS by certain agencies...?

RE: Querdenken Love Conspiracy - Chiefsmom - 04-04-2023

LOL
Well, at least you wouldn't get banned for making a love connection I guess.

Meh, I would join it before something like tinder or those other hook up apps I guess.

Just glad I have a hubby that can handle crazy,  I mean conspiracy theorist.