Rogue-Nation Discussion Board
The CIA's Gateway Process - Printable Version

+- Rogue-Nation Discussion Board (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb)
+-- Forum: Spirits and the Spiritual (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=81)
+--- Forum: Metaphysics and Related Topics (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=82)
+--- Thread: The CIA's Gateway Process (/showthread.php?tid=458)

The CIA's Gateway Process - 727Sky - 03-24-2023

I know there are some people really into this sort of stuff with regards to out of body experiences and the possibility of a holographic universe so I will post this for them. I am a left hemisphere type person so if I can not touch it, use it in a meaningful way I usually do not devote the time or thoughts into such an endeavor...Maybe my loss but it has served me well in this life IMO.

RE: The CIA's Gateway Process - EndtheMadnessNow - 03-24-2023

(03-24-2023, 08:52 AM)727Sky Wrote: I know there are some people really into this sort of stuff with regards to out of body experiences and the possibility of a holographic universe so I will post this for them. I am a left hemisphere type person so if I can not touch it, use it in a meaningful way I usually do not devote the time or thoughts into such an endeavor...Maybe my loss but it has served me well in this life IMO.

Around ~4 years ago I had received some of these CIA Gateway training tapes from a friend and can confirm that at least part of the mind experience really does work. Though it will vary for each person and requires ALOT of silent free time, practice & discipline and really decent high quality headphones. Won't work if your hard of hearing or deaf. They did not turn me into a psychic spy nor a black magician, nor was I able to astral travel through a Holographic Reality, so I was a bit disappointed, however, it did put my mindset to a relaxed, but heightened state of awareness, though I never finished the program. Maybe if I were more dedicated to it I could travel off-world.

You can still purchase the tapes (CD's) today from the Monroe Institute. Psychedelics sold separately.

[Image: hnEkhSl.jpg]

Years ago I did a series of posts on the Gateway and there is a guy (not an American) on ATS that seems to know alot about it & Dr. Monroe.

The Gateway Process is basically a mix of hypnosis, transcendental meditation, music, biofeedback, resonant humming, holographic imaging and learning how to charge your *energy/health bar*. It's a deep meditation lesson that teaches humans to harness their own electromagnetic energy waves which come from their body. This includes how to control brain waves, and use them to, essentially, detach from time and space.

As the body is turned into a coherent oscillator vibrating in harmony with the surrounding electrostatic medium, the specific exercises included in the Gateway process allow the participant to build up the energy field surrounding their body, presumably by using energy from the earth’s resonant field (the same resonant field that was the basis for much of Nikola Tesla’s work) which the body then entrains because of its ability to resonate with it.

Analysis and Assessment of Gateway Process [PDF] (June 9, 1983)  Page 25 is unsurprisingly missing.

For those that may not know this file was declassified by the CIA in 2017 under the STARGATE program. They slipped it in when they released some JFK files. Last I checked the CIA Reading room has 12,471 declassified docs on STARGATE. 10 were released in 2017.

Unbeknownst to most people the CIA was (I assume still is) super heavy duty into black magick as most all the intel agencies for mass population control & manipulation, and of course for keeping secrets, secret. One can only speculate how far they've progressed today, especially with neuro-technologies.

RE: The CIA's Gateway Process - ABNARTY - 03-24-2023

I watched the video and now I am thinking. What follows is not necessarily in any order or connected but it seems to be that way in my head.

-       The latest, greatest in physics is the Particle Wave Theory. All the elements on the standard model exist in their particle-type specific field. While there, there is only energy. Only when there is an excitation in that field and a tiny portion of that field “bumps into” the Higgs field, does matter come into existence. Some particle fields never bump into the Higgs field, like Photons. Please don’t ask past that because I get lost very fast.

-       What we understand as reality is not how things are. We understand what our brains take in and create for us. That creation is our reality. It may or may not have anything to do with how the universe runs. Think of particle entanglement. It 100% happens. We do not see it (or recognize it) in our daily lives even though we are surrounded by it.    

-       Psychics and remote viewers (at least the legitimate ones) access information from someplace. Where is that someplace? What form is the information in? Of all the zillions of pieces of information the universe is generating every second, how is the psychic able to weed through all of it to get to what they need to help solve a case for example?

-       Many people who have had near death experiences, struggle to explain what happened to them. Assuming, something “real” does occur with them, it appears trying to explain it in something meaningful to humans on Earth is difficult. They frequently use the term - energy. They belong to that energy. In death, they feel they are returning to it. They may call it heaven and why not? But for whatever reason, they come back to what we call reality.

Now the first two items’ people call science. The third, people may call paranormal. The last one, people call spirituality. Yet, to me in my cave man brain, there seems to be some reoccurring themes. The idea that energy and matter are the same thing somehow. Einstein demonstrated this. Information is stored in the universe somehow (Hawking radiation debate aside). Some people more than others, feel a connection to all this. Call them spiritual, call them psychic, call them whatever.

And to top it all off, what I see, smell, touch, etc. may not be what really “is”. It “is” merely my interpretation of it all.  

*I sure am glad I solved the meaning of the universe here. It took a few paragraphs, but it’s done now. Look for my book on Amazon.         

RE: The CIA's Gateway Process - Ninurta - 03-25-2023

I've been drinking - again - and so won't say too much about this for fear of saying TOO much.

Kids, don't try this at home. I know they have kits and courses for people to play with, but don't. It takes a certain kind of psyche to handle it, and if you go too deep, it can be very, very dangerous. Thankfully, most folks just stay on the surface, and never dive too deep. Probably a result of our "instant results" society, and that's not a bad thing.

People who do dig too deeply are, for the most part, looking for results to benefit themselves. At it's core, it's a selfish motivation, and that goes for both the CIA and the military - that's why they never got any "serious" use out of it. That's dangerous. "The Universe" doesn't care about any of us individually, or even nationally. If you try to get something for nothing out of this, "The Universe" will take you down. Hard.

New Agers talk about "frequency" this and "vibration" that, and they're wrong. Some of you may recall the knock-down-drag-outs I had with Mystic Wanderer over this very subject of "frequency" and "vibrations". It's neither frequency nor vibration that does the trick, it's a difference between them. "Reality" is always found in the space in between, and most folks are just not set up mentally to fathom that reality. Mystic knows that now, and I'll bet she is amazed.

There is no solid mass. Never has been, never will be. the video is correct in that. If you think about it, everything is made up of atoms, and atoms are almost entirely "nothing". They consist of electrons, neutrons, protons, etc, all whirling about one another incredibly quickly (generating further energy fields in what is otherwise just vacuum), but mostly consist of empty space. Vacuum.  If you dig deeper, even those tiny "particles" are not mass, they are just energy bundles. It appears as mass because we want it to. You cannot stick your hand through a wall, for example, because all that energy present when you try opposes the energy bundles you are made of, and it breaks you. Or at least breaks your fist.

There is no "space". There is no "time". There is no "spacetime" Every where, and every when, IS. Right now, right here. You don't even have to "travel" to travel through space and time. Everything "is", right where you are, right when you are. You only (unconsciously, of course) choose to see the movie of what you can experience in a "physical" body.

There are drugs - some of which you can actually buy at your local convenience store - that will assist you in breaking out of that physicality. Don't.

Seriously. Don't play with this. Anyone can do it, but not everyone can survive it. Your experience of it will come soon enough. Until then, just enjoy what you can see. Otherwise, it can break you irreparably.

RE: The CIA's Gateway Process - ABNARTY - 03-28-2023

(03-25-2023, 04:48 AM)Ninurta Wrote: I've been drinking - again - and so won't say too much about this for fear of saying TOO much.

Kids, don't try this at home. I know they have kits and courses for people to play with, but don't. It takes a certain kind of psyche to handle it, and if you go too deep, it can be very, very dangerous. Thankfully, most folks just stay on the surface, and never dive too deep. Probably a result of our "instant results" society, and that's not a bad thing.

People who do dig too deeply are, for the most part, looking for results to benefit themselves. At it's core, it's a selfish motivation, and that goes for both the CIA and the military - that's why they never got any "serious" use out of it. That's dangerous. "The Universe" doesn't care about any of us individually, or even nationally. If you try to get something for nothing out of this, "The Universe" will take you down. Hard.

New Agers talk about "frequency" this and "vibration" that, and they're wrong. Some of you may recall the knock-down-drag-outs I had with Mystic Wanderer over this very subject of "frequency" and "vibrations". It's neither frequency nor vibration that does the trick, it's a difference between them. "Reality" is always found in the space in between, and most folks are just not set up mentally to fathom that reality. Mystic knows that now, and I'll bet she is amazed.

There is no solid mass. Never has been, never will be. the video is correct in that. If you think about it, everything is made up of atoms, and atoms are almost entirely "nothing". They consist of electrons, neutrons, protons, etc, all whirling about one another incredibly quickly (generating further energy fields in what is otherwise just vacuum), but mostly consist of empty space. Vacuum.  If you dig deeper, even those tiny "particles" are not mass, they are just energy bundles. It appears as mass because we want it to. You cannot stick your hand through a wall, for example, because all that energy present when you try opposes the energy bundles you are made of, and it breaks you. Or at least breaks your fist.

There is no "space". There is no "time". There is no "spacetime" Every where, and every when, IS. Right now, right here. You don't even have to "travel" to travel through space and time. Everything "is", right where you are, right when you are. You only (unconsciously, of course) choose to see the movie of what you can experience in a "physical" body.

There are drugs - some of which you can actually buy at your local convenience store - that will assist you in breaking out of that physicality. Don't.

Seriously. Don't play with this. Anyone can do it, but not everyone can survive it. Your experience of it will come soon enough. Until then, just enjoy what you can see. Otherwise, it can break you irreparably.

To be fair, I am not running out tomorrow and buying the book. I have no intentions of giving it a try. 

I am still somewhere between this being real and it being new age mumbo-jumbo. 

If it is all accurate, you are right in that I will experience it all soon enough. No need to rush. And could I grasp it all anyway? Something in that prayer about 'transcending our understanding'. 

Of course, our curiosity will always drive us to seek out the unknown. Part of being human. And if you will excuse me, I need to get focusing on a pile of money materializing in my garage.