Rogue-Nation Discussion Board
A Team Member Rare interview - Printable Version

+- Rogue-Nation Discussion Board (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb)
+-- Forum: The Conspiracy Corner (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=72)
+--- Forum: UFOs, Aliens and Universal Questions (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=75)
+--- Thread: A Team Member Rare interview (/showthread.php?tid=454)

A Team Member Rare interview - A51Watcher2 - 03-23-2023

So one of my Team Members did the unthinkable a little while back and agreed to a Television interview!

RE: A Team Member Rare interview - BIAD - 03-23-2023

This series begins on the Blaze channel in the UK, I believe tonight or it's just started.
thumbsup2

RE: A Team Member Rare interview - Chiefsmom - 03-23-2023

Interesting.

One of my first introductions to the UFO world, was my uncle.  He was a radar (guy) in the military, and told us lots of stories.

Most of the time, when something was "unusual" and he reported it, he was told "you didn't see that, nobody did, forget it"
He told us there was lots of stuff that came up, that wasn't "from earth"  That was in the early 90's.
I was hooked then.

RE: A Team Member Rare interview - A51Watcher2 - 03-23-2023

(03-23-2023, 02:26 PM)Chiefsmom Wrote: Interesting.

One of my first introductions to the UFO world, was my uncle.  He was a radar (guy) in the military, and told us lots of stories.

Most of the time, when something was "unusual" and he reported it, he was told "you didn't see that, nobody did, forget it"
He told us there was lots of stuff that came up, that wasn't "from earth"  That was in the early 90's.
I was hooked then.

Yep.

Then you understand why my team mate was the perfect guy to crack the Nellis 1994 case.

We should be releasing that within about 30 days or so.

RE: A Team Member Rare interview - Snarl - 03-23-2023

(03-23-2023, 02:26 PM)Chiefsmom Wrote: Most of the time, when something was "unusual" and he reported it, he was told "you didn't see that, nobody did, forget it"

I got to tag-along once with a four star and a three star. This is a story well over 30 years old.

We're invited up into a control tower for a VIP show. Everything's pretty much blacked out on the airfield. They've got a call running over the PA system. A pilot says, "We're two minutes inbound." The guy on the scope says, "There's nothing on my radar."

Two minutes later a bird was on the ground. Taxied right into a hanger. Lights came back up and normal operations resumed. I'm intentionally leaving out a lot of details, but I'll leave you with this takeaway: We've got stuff flying through the sky hardly anyone knows anything about.

That story might not have left its impression on me had I not seen the look on the face of the radar guy first-hand.

RE: A Team Member Rare interview - Ninurta - 03-23-2023

(03-23-2023, 03:10 PM)Snarl Wrote:
(03-23-2023, 02:26 PM)Chiefsmom Wrote: Most of the time, when something was "unusual" and he reported it, he was told "you didn't see that, nobody did, forget it"

I got to tag-along once with a four star and a three star. This is a story well over 30 years old.

We're invited up into a control tower for a VIP show. Everything's pretty much blacked out on the airfield. They've got a call running over the PA system. A pilot says, "We're two minutes inbound." The guy on the scope says, "There's nothing on my radar."

Two minutes later a bird was on the ground. Taxied right into a hanger. Lights came back up and normal operations resumed. I'm intentionally leaving out a lot of details, but I'll leave you with this takeaway: We've got stuff flying through the sky hardly anyone knows anything about.

That story might not have left its impression on me had I not seen the look on the face of the radar guy first-hand.

I had a similar experience at Langley AFB during the runup to the Gulf War. They flew some "stuff" in that was outbound to the Middle East under cover of darkness, rolled it all into hangars before daylight, then rolled it back out and took off eastbound the next night.

RE: A Team Member Rare interview - Snarl - 04-02-2023

(03-23-2023, 06:10 PM)Ninurta Wrote:
(03-23-2023, 03:10 PM)Snarl Wrote:

I had a similar experience at Langley AFB during the runup to the Gulf War. They flew some "stuff" in that was outbound to the Middle East under cover of darkness, rolled it all into hangars before daylight, then rolled it back out and took off eastbound the next night.

Similar timeframe. I only saw it in silhouette. Pretty big sucker though. Much bigger than say an F-16.