Rogue-Nation Discussion Board
Guests can post here.. - Printable Version

+- Rogue-Nation Discussion Board (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb)
+-- Forum: Rogue-Nation Forums (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Guest Area (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Guests can post here.. (/showthread.php?tid=45)

Guests can post here.. - Sol - 11-08-2022

This is in case you have questions and can't log in..

Or if you want to inquire about something without logging in..

Or if you want to have an idea of what the Forum looks like..

RN Management.

RE: Guests can post here.. - Guest - 03-31-2023

Schmoe1 here, I can't seem to log in, do I have to register again?  I feel like granpa with this new stuff.  You kids and your damned rap music.

RE: Guests can post here.. - Ninurta - 03-31-2023

[quote pid="3775" dateline="1680288941"]
Schmoe1 here, I can't seem to log in, do I have to register again?  I feel like granpa with this new stuff.  You kids and your damned rap music.
[/quote]

Yeah man, re-register. Once we get the request, we can go in and manually OK it. The old accounts from the old did not arry over, necessitating new registrations.

RE: Guests can post here.. - BIAD - 03-31-2023

With all respect, Marygex... Piss Off.

RE: Guests can post here.. - BIAD - 03-31-2023

Please Eyegex, feel free to follow the instructions above.
Sure

RE: Guests can post here.. - BIAD - 04-01-2023

I take it that you Suegex are the eldest sister of the Gex family, so please walk away
strangely due to my foot up your ass.
Sure

RE: Guests can post here.. - kdog - 04-01-2023

What the hell ?

Yer' look away for a few minutes and they all come rushin' in!!
Sure

Just how many are there in the 'Gex' family?!!
Zakgex... please overdose on your sh*tty products, there are many who will
applaud you if you do.

RE: Guests can post here.. - Ninurta - 04-01-2023

(04-01-2023, 03:38 PM)BIAD Wrote: Just how many are there in the 'Gex' family?!!
applaud you if you do.

Ah recalls a feud with them thar Gexes  a few years back. Musta been a hunnert of 'em er more. They wusn't bright enough to stop, so they jus' kep' a-comin', an' all we could do was jus' keep a shootin' 'em. I though we'd exterminated the whole clan, but I reckon they must've dropped back an' regrouped, and bred some new white trash in the interim!

(04-01-2023, 03:46 PM)Ninurta Wrote:
(04-01-2023, 03:38 PM)BIAD Wrote: Just how many are there in the 'Gex' family?!!
applaud you if you do.

Ah recalls a feud with them thar Gexes  a few years back. Musta been a hunnert of 'em er more. They wusn't bright enough to stop, so they jus' kep' a-comin', an' all we could do was jus' keep a shootin' 'em. I though we'd exterminated the whole clan, but I reckon they must've dropped back an' regrouped, and bred some new white trash in the interim!

You mountain folks...*Shakes Head* with your nail-filled shotguns and century-long grudges!!
Smile Laughing

RE: Guests can post here.. - Ninurta - 04-01-2023

(04-01-2023, 03:49 PM)BIAD Wrote:
(04-01-2023, 03:46 PM)Ninurta Wrote:
applaud you if you do.

You mountain folks...*Shakes Head* with your nail-filled shotguns and century-long grudges!!
Smile Laughing

We may forgive, but we never forget. Come to think of it, we kinda balk at forgiving, too. For example, my great great great great great grand daddy (Abner Vance - look him up if ye doubt!) got hung for shooting a fella in another clan that debauched his darlin' daughter. He shot Lewis Horton right off his horse as the Horton boy was crossing Clinch River about 2 miles as the crow flies from where I sit right now, and was hanged for it in 1816, and we still look at one another kinda possum-eyed...

Abner Vance was also the grandpappy of "Devil Anse" Hatfield (he was Anse's mother's pa, which makes Anse some kind of cousin to me - matter of fact, I think Anse's ma was the very "darlin' daughter" that the Horton boy debauched!), so there's that whole mess to keep in mind, too...

RE: Guests can post here.. - loam out in the cold - 10-25-2023

So cant remember my password or the email I used. What are my options?

RE: Guests can post here.. - OmegaLogos - 10-25-2023

Explanation: Wait a bit please.

Personal Disclosure: We are working on it and will vet you asap!

Patience is a VIRTUE ok.

Great to see you!

Smile

RE: Guests can post here.. - Ninurta - 10-25-2023

(10-25-2023, 08:24 AM)loam out in the cold Wrote: So cant remember my password or the email I used. What are my options?

Does the phrase*999,* mean anything to you? sending temp password.

RE: Guests can post here.. - Guest - 10-25-2023

(10-25-2023, 10:16 AM)Ninurta Wrote:
(10-25-2023, 08:24 AM)loam out in the cold Wrote: So cant remember my password or the email I used. What are my options?

Yes.

But temp password you emailed me still does not work.

RE: Guests can post here.. - Ninurta - 10-26-2023

[quote pid="12417" dateline="1698270173"]
(10-25-2023, 10:16 AM)Ninurta Wrote:

Yes.

But temp password you emailed me still does not work.
[/quote]

I changed the password again and sent you a new temporary password. Give that one a shot.

RE: Guests can post here.. - Ninurta - 02-03-2024

That last post was just a shit-load of Cyrillic. Ain't nobody here reads Cyrillic but me, and I don't read much of it. I can read Russian-printed topo maps, and that's about it. Certainly not a wall-of-text of it. Looked like a big fat waste of time posting it to me.

RE: Guests can post here.. - Ninurta - 02-03-2024

Thread closed. can't none of us but one read that goddamned mess of chicken-scratching. Post in Russia or the Ukraine if you're gonna post in Cyrillic.