Rogue-Nation Discussion Board
Gouhua banner and Avatar - Printable Version

+- Rogue-Nation Discussion Board (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb)
+-- Forum: Guohua's Lounge (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=120)
+--- Forum: Guohua's Memory Lane (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=123)
+--- Thread: Gouhua banner and Avatar (/showthread.php?tid=334)

Gouhua banner and Avatar - 727Sky - 02-03-2023

So many memories of the start-up and trials and tribulations of getting a web site for friends and like minded individuals that at times it hits me like a huge ocean wave.

I do have and idea or maybe a request for all our old and new members to consider especially BAID... Would it be possible to include Guohua's avatar at both top corners of future banners ? 

Guohua's Avatar banner banner banner banner banner banner banner Guohua's Avatar
banner banner banner banner banner banner banner banner banner banner banner banner banner banner banner banner banner banner banner banner banner banner
Etc Etc sure you get the idea..

Without her desire and many friends who are still here this whole idea for a web site would never have been born. So I never want to see her memory fade... Yep sentimental of me and who would have guessed I could be that way !! Call it the kinder gentler side of push a button and watch them disappear !! hahahah

RE: Gouhua banner and Avatar - OmegaLogos - 02-03-2023

Explanation: PLEASE DO THIS!^^^^ Ok!

Personal Disclosure: I fully concur with @727Sky 's suggestion to provide some coverage for our former Lady Boss Guohua, on the banners for this new website. She deserves it at the least and at the most, without her there would be no roguenation3 at all and we would all have been spread to the winds and the four corners of existence I am afraid. Shocked 

We all owe her a great depth of gratitude IMHO ok! Sure 

She steered our ship faithfully and safely through troubled waters and she diligently gathered us all up as she went and made us to sleep in safe harbors with deep calm lagoons when political storms were afoot etc!  Love it

I will unfortunately lose some respect for us all if we don't do this eh. Tongue

@BIAD please oh pretty please make this so for us brosis. I know you can produce wonders when it comes to constructing your highly skillful and creative arty banners ... and hence the simple addition of her former avatar to the banners should be both simple and a no brainer, nor sweat, for you methinks. Here is a preemptive kiss for your troubles ok. In love

Thanks to @727Sky for the suggestion. Smile

RE: Gouhua banner and Avatar - BIAD - 02-03-2023

No cash-stuffed brown envelope left in in the hole of a tree in a secluded glade, no faint nod
of accord across a crowded railway platform or something of value slipped into a coat-pocket
in a dark grimy alleyway on a rainy Tuesday evening.

Just a request from reasonable folk who appreciate friends still with us and those who have
move on towards whatever lies ahead. 
Of course and it's a good idea.
Smile thumbsup2

RE: Gouhua banner and Avatar - BIAD - 08-14-2023

14th August 2022.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=1173]