Rogue-Nation Discussion Board
7 and over 8 foot tall humans - Printable Version

+- Rogue-Nation Discussion Board (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb)
+-- Forum: Members Interests (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=90)
+--- Forum: Daily Chit Chat (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=91)
+--- Thread: 7 and over 8 foot tall humans (/showthread.php?tid=328)

7 and over 8 foot tall humans - 727Sky - 02-01-2023

They live large and seem to die early.

RE: 7 and over 8 foot tall humans - EndtheMadnessNow - 02-01-2023

I found this vid very fascinating.

While the Bible speaks of Giants roaming the earth in the remote past, so do many other mythologies from around the world, as quoted by the Greek poet Homer in 400 BC saying, “On the earth there once were giants”, or as communicated by native American tribes, who have a long oral tradition passed down concerning inhabitants with an unusually large demeanor.

RE: 7 and over 8 foot tall humans - Snarl - 02-01-2023

(02-01-2023, 07:20 PM)EndtheMadnessNow Wrote: I found this vid very fascinating.

While the Bible speaks of Giants roaming the earth in the remote past, so do many other mythologies from around the world, as quoted by the Greek poet Homer in 400 BC saying, “On the earth there once were giants”, or as communicated by native American tribes, who have a long oral tradition passed down concerning inhabitants with an unusually large demeanor.

Thanks for sharing. Will watch that later.

We exchanged some brief introductory thoughts regarding Ben Davidson. Some of what he said about surviving an Earth-wide catastrophe, coupled with memories of Giants of a time before, is a more than plausible scenario. I've heard 'museums' have collected up remains of giants that were dug up, but they're either gone now (or not available to the public for visual scrutiny).

Certainly, if there were giants in North America, their graves were dug after the glaciers flattened-out the Great Plains.

RE: 7 and over 8 foot tall humans - GeauxHomeLittleD - 02-02-2023

Years ago I was engaged to a guy who was 6' 8" tall and wore size 17 1/2 EEEE shoes. He had an older brother who was as tall as him and his mother was 6' 3" tall, everybody else in the family was normal height. I often wondered if perhaps they had descended from giants.

Don't get excited ladies, the myths we've always been told about "big hands and big feet" are truly only myths!  Laughing Laughing Laughing

RE: 7 and over 8 foot tall humans - rickymouse - 02-13-2023

My grandmothers cousin was big louis Moilanen.  She told me stories about him, he had picked up both her and her friend when she was a kid with each hand.  It says he lived in Hancock, but he was from on Pontiac road area near Boston location.  We went to see their old house when I was a kid, it was falling apart.

He did not live long.  It is a genetic condition, I have some of the genes, but I am only six foot one and my shoes are only size fourteen and a half EEEE.  My sister had some complications with the genes, I guess it being maternal genes she inherited more problems.  The bones in her were huge around and big joints, but she was only about five foot ten and a half inches tall.  She died at fourty years old, along with those gene complications came arthritis and a heavy body weight.  I did grow almost a foot in one summer when I was fifteen and it worried my parents a little.  From five foot one to six foot during school break made it so nobody recognized me when I went to school in the fall.  Boy, stretching almost a foot in one summer sure causes a lot of sore muscles.  I was glad the growth shut off.

RE: 7 and over 8 foot tall humans - Bally002 - 02-13-2023

(02-13-2023, 02:32 AM)rickymouse Wrote: My grandmothers cousin was big louis Moilanen.  She told me stories about him, he had picked up both her and her friend when she was a kid with each hand.  It says he lived in Hancock, but he was from on Pontiac road area near Boston location.  We went to see their old house when I was a kid, it was falling apart.

He did not live long.  It is a genetic condition, I have some of the genes, but I am only six foot one and my shoes are only size fourteen and a half EEEE.  My sister had some complications with the genes, I guess it being maternal genes she inherited more problems.  The bones in her were huge around and big joints, but she was only about five foot ten and a half inches tall.  She died at fourty years old, along with those gene complications came arthritis and a heavy body weight.  I did grow almost a foot in one summer when I was fifteen and it worried my parents a little.  From five foot one to six foot during school break made it so nobody recognized me when I went to school in the fall.  Boy, stretching almost a foot in one summer sure causes a lot of sore muscles.  I was glad the growth shut off.

Did you continue growing past 6 feet Ricky?

Kind regards,

Bally

RE: 7 and over 8 foot tall humans - rickymouse - 03-07-2023

(02-13-2023, 04:33 AM)Bally002 Wrote:
(02-13-2023, 02:32 AM)rickymouse Wrote: My grandmothers cousin was big louis Moilanen.  She told me stories about him, he had picked up both her and her friend when she was a kid with each hand.  It says he lived in Hancock, but he was from on Pontiac road area near Boston location.  We went to see their old house when I was a kid, it was falling apart.

Kind regards,

Bally

No, I only have two feet myself.

RE: 7 and over 8 foot tall humans - Bally002 - 03-07-2023

(03-07-2023, 03:29 AM)rickymouse Wrote:
(02-13-2023, 04:33 AM)Bally002 Wrote:

Kind regards,

Bally

No, I only have two feet myself.

Crikey! that's short mate.

RE: 7 and over 8 foot tall humans - 727Sky - 03-19-2023

Some written history

RE: 7 and over 8 foot tall humans - Chiefsmom - 03-21-2023

Just heard about this young man this morning.
Largest feet for a teen? Boy, 14, with size 23 could get world record (usatoday.com)

I wonder how tall he will get.