Rogue-Nation Discussion Board
History of Atlantis and the Lost Tribes & Trump - Printable Version

+- Rogue-Nation Discussion Board (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb)
+-- Forum: History and Old Mystery (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=109)
+--- Forum: Lost and Ancient (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=113)
+--- Thread: History of Atlantis and the Lost Tribes & Trump (/showthread.php?tid=254)

History of Atlantis and the Lost Tribes & Trump - EndtheMadnessNow - 01-08-2023

Near the end he has an excerpt about Trump's bloodline, esoteric ancestry, and occult roots that you will find of interest. If you wish, skip to @39:50.

RE: History of Atlantis and the Lost Tribes & Trump - DaphneApollo - 01-24-2023

(01-08-2023, 05:32 AM)EndtheMadnessNow Wrote:

Near the end he has an excerpt about Trump's bloodline, esoteric ancestry, and occult roots that you will find of interest. If you wish, skip to @39:50.

I watch his channel all the time, hadn’t seen this one though, answers some questions.  

But, isn’t Trumps name actually “Drumpf” ?!  Or is that a Colbert Talkshow joke.

RE: History of Atlantis and the Lost Tribes & Trump - A51Watcher2 - 01-24-2023

RE: History of Atlantis and the Lost Tribes & Trump - DaphneApollo - 01-24-2023

Hey A51 Sepehr says somewhere in the video that Atlantis  was not in the Sahara Desert.   

He points to it being the Mid-Atlantic Ridge.

RE: History of Atlantis and the Lost Tribes & Trump - A51Watcher2 - 01-24-2023

(01-24-2023, 06:11 AM)DaphneApollo Wrote: Hey A51 Sepehr says somewhere in the video that Atlantis  was not in the Sahara Desert.   

Well I don't know what to make of it.

I have watched several videos on the search for Atlantis and I thought this video made a compelling case.

But I am certainly no expert on the subject.

RE: History of Atlantis and the Lost Tribes & Trump - EndtheMadnessNow - 01-25-2023

(01-24-2023, 03:50 AM)DaphneApollo Wrote:
(01-08-2023, 05:32 AM)EndtheMadnessNow Wrote: Near the end he has an excerpt about Trump's bloodline, esoteric ancestry, and occult roots that you will find of interest. If you wish, skip to @39:50.

I watch his channel all the time, hadn’t seen this one though, answers some questions.  

But, isn’t Trumps name actually “Drumpf” ?!  Or is that a Colbert Talkshow joke.

The Donald is of German descent on his grandfather's side. His descendants changed their surname from Drumpf to Trump sometime during the Thirty Years' War. (1618-1648)

(01-24-2023, 09:08 AM)A51Watcher2 Wrote:
(01-24-2023, 06:11 AM)DaphneApollo Wrote: Hey A51 Sepehr says somewhere in the video that Atlantis  was not in the Sahara Desert.   

Well I don't know what to make of it.

I have watched several videos on the search for Atlantis and I thought this video made a compelling case.

But I am certainly no expert on the subject.

After listening to 10 or so hours of Randall Carlson's lectures on the most probable location of Atlantis, I'm convinced it was somewhere along the Mid-Atlantic ridge. He goes strictly by the writings of Plato as a starting point along with his educated geography & catastrophism history reasoning's. At least he's been very convincing to me and he doesn't source any mainstream garbage.