Rogue-Nation Discussion Board
Science & Public Health & Common Sense Are Broken - Printable Version

+- Rogue-Nation Discussion Board (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb)
+-- Forum: Members Interests (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=90)
+--- Forum: Rants, Raves & Complaints (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=99)
+--- Thread: Science & Public Health & Common Sense Are Broken (/showthread.php?tid=246)

Science & Public Health & Common Sense Are Broken - EndtheMadnessNow - 01-05-2023

I'm surprised this forum is empty. Ok, I'll add one, though not really a rant per say.

Quote:Former Harvard Prof. Martin Kulldorff: ‘Science and Public Health Are Broken
(Feb 2022, The Epoch Times)

“I was able to publish in Sweden, in the major daily newspapers there during the spring of 2020, so that was not a problem,” he said. “But the United States was not allowed to have a debate, which is very troubling.”

His early efforts culminated in the Great Barrington Declaration...“The most compassionate approach that balances the risks and benefits of reaching herd immunity, is to allow those who are at minimal risk of death to live their lives normally to build up immunity to the virus through natural infection, while better protecting those who are at highest risk,” the declaration states.

“It’s just the basic fundamental principles of public health that existed in the pandemic preparedness plan that was prepared many years before,” he said. “It’s sort of astonishing that it wasn’t followed from the very beginning of the pandemic.”

“The most important audience was the public,” he said, “because it’s the public that ultimately will end these misguided public health policies. It’s the public, regular people, who are suffering the consequences.”

He said the authors wanted to advise the average person that their intuition was correct, that the restrictions weren’t based on public health science—”so when you oppose them, you’re standing on firm scientific ground.”
“The key thing was to break the pretense that there was scientific consensus for these lockdowns—which there wasn’t.”

“This proposal from the three fringe epidemiologists … seems to be getting a lot of attention,” Collins told Fauci in the Oct. 8, 2020, email. “There needs to be a quick and devastating published takedown of its premises. I don’t see anything like that online yet—is it underway?”

Collins’s four-line email mentioned that the declaration included “even a co-signature from Nobel Prize winner Mike Leavitt at Stanford.”

Fauci appears to have been in full agreement with Collins’s proposal to take down the authors and their declaration, sending a one-line reply.

“I am pasting in below a piece from the Wired [magazine] that debunks this theory,” he wrote. Collins replied. “Excellent.”

Within a day of the Collins–Fauci exchange, Google began to censor search results for “Great Barrington Declaration.”

In a subsequent interview, Collins said the declaration “is not mainstream science. It’s dangerous.”

Fauci called the declaration “ridiculous” and “total nonsense” in an interview with ABC.

Kulldorff, when asked if he’d ever considered himself a “fringe epidemiologist,” said, “No I have not, but I guess, when the public health leaders get it wrong, then it’s an honor to be a fringe epidemiologist.”

“So these are all tragic consequences, collateral damage, of these COVID measures, restrictions that were imposed,” he said. “And you can’t just do that for a whole year or two and expect that it doesn’t have other enormously bad outcomes on public health.”

Kulldorff anticipates that many of the ancillary health impacts have yet to surface.

In January, a Johns Hopkins meta-analysis of lockdown data concluded that lockdowns didn’t save lives.

“It’s very clear that if we want to have vibrant science, and a vibrant scientific community, we have to reform the way science operates and the way public health operates,” he said.

But, Kulldorff said, it’s up to the public—the truckers, farmers, nurses, pilots, and parents—as well as rank-and-file scientists to effect real change.

It’s also time to compassionately help each other heal from the psychological and mental wounds, he said, especially those still living in constant fear of COVID and those who have been self-isolating for two years now.

“I think we shouldn’t blame those who were afraid, because they were major victims of this pandemic strategy,” he said.

“We shouldn’t blame people for believing Anthony Fauci and the CDC—that was the natural thing to do. We just have to help them realize that these measures were misguided so that never happens again.”
Full article (archived to bypass paywall)

[Image: MFZ9oAq.jpg]

A Look Back at the Weird Demonization of the Unvaccinated During COVID

Covidian mockingbird trolls...

[Image: 7jooqU0.jpg]
[Image: PptItSi.jpg]

Flashback...

[Image: 7AnwRBn.jpg]

NY Times

Pfizer to Pay Record $2.3B Penalty (Sep 2, 2009)

"Scientists have developed a universal flu vaccine. It’s effective against all 20 known strains of flu and could help us fight off dangerous new strains before they develop into a pandemic. The new vaccine could be in use within 2 years." WEF 1-minute Propaganda

[Image: LHnxcXw.jpg]
^^ Might be out of context since I don't have a source, but given most any study/statistic these days, probably not.

[Image: 2at4oxG.jpg]

[Image: ZVlXgQr.jpg]
WaPo Darkness - 6 months from now cold will be replaced with "hot" & the pic with a Florida beach.

Australian 'artist' sings to build community confidence in receiving CV-19 jabs. The asteroid or solar CME strike needs to get here asap, either way it's looking like humanity is doomed. Crazy times.
https://gab.com/EndtheMadnessNow/posts/109632991884841038

Quote:Cardiac Arrest in Athletes by Dr Robert Malone.

What is known and knowable

In thinking this through, I am going to take a different approach in considering how I can help this situation. How to make a small positive contribution. There has been lots of speculation, but not much education. So, today I am putting my “educator” hat on for a moment.

My friends Edward Dowd and Gavin de Becker have written an excellent book documenting the pattern of people
dying suddenly.

The pattern of myocarditis in young men after vaccination is reproducible and known. Prevalence of clinical myocarditis post vaccination in young men is around 1/3000 - with a lot of variability between studies. A study from Thailand showed extremely high rates of sub-clinical damage in young men. Long-term outcomes from the vaccine are unknown in these cohorts. Five year mortality (including sudden death) post clinical viral myocarditis is absolutely not trivial. One would hope that the elite athletes required to be inoculated would have their physicians monitoring for signs of sub-clinical and clinical myocarditis. To not do so may place them at risk of legal consequences and medical board review.

That said, there is a good reason to speculate that Commotio Cordis could also have been the key event. In my opinion, there is also a (strong?) probability that there was a pre-existing heart condition or heart damage prior to the event (tackle).

Commotio Cordis is Latin for “agitation of the heart.” Commotio Cordis refers to when an unusual event happens whereby a mild to moderate physical impact or blow to the chest hits the heart during a specific moment of the heartbeat. This triggers a sudden and often fatal heart attack.

Commotio Cordis refers to the sudden arrhythmic death caused by a low/mild chest wall impact.  Commotio Cordis is seen mostly in athletes between the ages of 8 and 18 who are partaking in sports with projectiles such as baseballs, hockey pucks, or lacrosse balls.  These projectiles can strike the athletes in the middle of the chest with a low impact but enough to cause the heart to enter an arrhythmia. Martial arts is a sport in which a strike of a hand can also cause the heart to change it’s rhythm.  Without immediate CPR and defibrillation the prognosis of Commotio Cordis is not very good.  This condition is extremely dangerous with rare survival.

Read more: Cardiac Arrest in Athletes

Vaccine hesitancy growing across the U.S. (Jan 3, 2023)

Quote:You Don’t Have to be a Conspiracy Theorist to be Worried About the World Economic Forum

Samuel Greg, a Distinguished Fellow in Political Economy at the American Institute for Economic Research and author, most recently, of The Next American Economy: Nation, State, and Markets in an Uncertain World, has written a good piece for the Spectator about the WEF on the eve of Davos 2023.

He argues that if you care about liberty, democracy and national self-determination, it’s perfectly rational to be concerned about the influence of Klaus Schwab and his followers. Not because they are the puppeteers controlling politicians across the West, but because they’re ideas permeate the upper echelons of the global elite. In particular, Schwab’s belief in the top-down, technocratic form of government exemplified by the EU.

It wields no formal political power and can’t make anyone do anything. Nonetheless, since its founding in 1971, the WEF has become an organisation which embodies supreme confidence in the imperative of a particular type of person running the world from the top-down. In his famous 2004 essay entitled ‘Dead Souls’, the political scientist Samuel P. Huntington called this prototype ‘Davos Man’.

Article continues

"THIS IS WAR. If you’re not prepared to suffer some loss along the way in the battles, you’re just a dreamer. We have the NUMBERS. REFUSE, RESIST, RISE."
- @NoRisk_NoReward

Yes, the light bearer cometh...

[Image: vSxyInN.jpg]

On February 1st-2nd, a comet will pass by earth and may be visible by the naked eye. This phenomenon has not happened in 10,000 years.

Possible naked-eye comet will visit Earth for 1st time since Neanderthals in 2023

I'm tired of the ever growing...

[Image: WooXrL4.jpg]

RE: Science & Public Health & Common Sense Are Broken - ABNARTY - 01-05-2023

You have so much in that OP it's hard to know where to start  Big Grin

I agree the Booga-Booga is huge over the pseudo-plague. It was huge when this all started, it remained huge, and it is still huge today. The only difference is the witch hunters don't want the accused witches to be mad at them for stake burning now. How dare you get mad at me for vilifying you!

I, for one, am glad this happened. It opened my eyes to the way humans really work. It was a live-time example of how the majority of a given population is really afraid. Induce some fear and most will do whatever you want. Although I am not sure if I can really NOT blame those who were afraid. I can forgive them but there is no way I will forget.  

It demonstrated the 80-20 rule also. In short, it does not take much to change much. A little here and there and you have a brand new operating landscape. 

The susceptibility of so many people I thought more of, to gas-lighting is amazing. Healthy, young people are dropping dead because of climate change. Drive an electric car to save the world. Bugs are good to eat. Freedom of expression is for terrorists. 

I could go on, but I'll shut up. Few read this anyway.