Rogue-Nation Discussion Board
Whooping Cough on the rise in the U.S. - Printable Version

+- Rogue-Nation Discussion Board (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb)
+-- Forum: World Health Matters (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=103)
+--- Forum: General Health Topics (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=105)
+--- Thread: Whooping Cough on the rise in the U.S. (/showthread.php?tid=2430)

Whooping Cough on the rise in the U.S. - Michigan Swamp Buck - 10-19-2024

Quote:Map Shows US States Where 'Deadly' Whooping Cough Rising

A deadly disease that mostly affects young children is on the rise in the U.S., health officials have warned.
Since 2020, whooping cough cases have increased exponentially. However, these reports have not been evenly spread across the country. "Whooping cough can cause serious and sometimes deadly complications," a spokesperson from the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) told Newsweek.
The disease, also known as pertussis, is a contagious respiratory illness caused by the bacteria Bordetella pertussis. These bacteria attach to the tiny hairs in our breathing tubes and release toxins that cause our airways to swell. While whooping cough may begin like a common cold, the resulting cough can last for weeks or even months.

www.newsweek.com

The spike in Whooping Cough and the map in this article had me thinking about some new and improved "vaccines" being developed in a lab somewhere, maybe a pandemic II in the works, just in time for the election. The 2020 date in that first paragraph made me suspect the Biden administration of some involvement.

A glance at the subject revealed some research into "vaccines" on the NIH website, however, the general trends showed that this current outbreak is a little blip on the graph when compared to cases from the 1930s through 1950s. Those numbers shrank to almost nothing by the 1980s, likely due to vaccination efforts, until around 2013 or so when it began to come back up again.

www.cdc.gov

Well, my conspiracy senses began to tingle when I thought about the illegal immigration that involved no vaccines or quarantine period, so I looked up areas with the largest population of illegals and couldn't make a solid connection with cities and the map from the article. It is kind of 50/50 with some areas like Illinois and Colorado correlating, but Texas and other states like Alaska not correlating.

www.pewresearch.org

I may find a better connection by comparing the health statistics from these cities with a high illegal population. That will be my next step, in addition I will include any other outbreaks I may find in these colonies of illegal migrants. I'll put in a little more research tonight as I got places to go, things to do out there in the real world.

I decided that I'll look at statistics from 2022, around mid-point between 2020 and 2024. This year should have data that has been totaled up and properly recorded, whereas, 2024 isn't over yet. I'll use 2022 as a starting point at any rate, then I'll go in other directions from there.

RE: Whooping Cough on the rise in the U.S. - Cvastar - 10-19-2024

Just a thought: I, like you, thought there might be a correlation between immigration and this increase in pertussis but was unable to find such a correlation.

Then the thought occurred to me.....maybe there's a correlation between "vaccine resistance" and the increase in pertussis.  Remember when we were kids and had to get the DPT vaccine?

see:https://www.shadac.org/news/childhood-vaccinations-rate-by-state-ethnicity-insurance

RE: Whooping Cough on the rise in the U.S. - xuenchen - 10-19-2024

COVID variant COVID19.a.43.7b.c.2024.10.19

Smile

RE: Whooping Cough on the rise in the U.S. - Michigan Swamp Buck - 10-19-2024

Cvastar,

I hadn't given any consideration to a vaccine-resistant strain as my first thoughts were a G.O.F. modified strain used for "vaccine research". However, I sense there may be a connection. This is clutching at racist straws, but perhaps the illegals are bringing in a resistant strain that our aging herd immunity is now vulnerable to?

My girlfriend suggested that people have stopped getting their kids vaccinated for anything but what is required, if that even. I'm not sure but that may be a factor as well as resistance like MERSA, another bacterium I believe.

Obviously, the situation is highly complex and will require deeper consideration. Also, thanks for the consideration from the Rogues.

RE: Whooping Cough on the rise in the U.S. - Michigan Swamp Buck - 10-19-2024

Well, I've dug a little deeper and put together the following stats for 2022 and there doesn't seem to be any connection between whooping cough and illegal migrant populations by state.

2022 States with the highest and lowest reported cases of Pertussis

STATES     Incidence          No. of Cases
                (per 100,000)

COLORADO  4.34               252
NEW YORK  1.75                199
TEXAS         0.55               162
NEVADA      4.61                145
OHIO          1.23                145
UTAH          3.27                109
ARIZONA     1.43                104

R ISLAND       0.00              0
OKLAHOMA    0.00               0
NEW JERSEY  0.00               0
DELAWARE     0.10              1
MISSISSIPPI   0.03              1
S DAKOTA      0.11               1
N HAMP         0.14               2

Unauthorized Immigrant Population Estimates by Top 10 States of Residence: 2022

State Population
Total         10,990,000
California   2,600,000
Texas        2,060,000
Florida       590,000
N Jersey    490,000
Illinois       420,000
New York  410,000
N Carolina 360,000

From these stats we can see that only New York and Texas seem to correlate illegal immigration with cases of whooping cough in 2022. Then we have New Jersey with zero reported cases of pertussis is fourth in immigration. I'd say that if any two states should be suffering from diseases spread by immigration, it is California and New York, those should be the bellwether states.

ohss.dhs.gov
www.pewresearch.org
www.pewresearch.org

RE: Whooping Cough on the rise in the U.S. - EndtheMadnessNow - 10-20-2024

Seems strange how Montana and South Dakota have such an increase according to that Newsweek map. I had the Whooping crap when I was a kid. Absolute effin nightmare.

Quote:The 112-Year Odyssey of Pertussis and Pertussis Vaccines-Mistakes Made and Implications for the Future

The first diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis (DTaP) vaccines were developed in Japan and put into routine use there. Afterward, DTaP vaccines were developed in the Western world, and definitive efficacy trials were carried out in the 1990s. These vaccines were all less reactogenic than DTwP vaccines, and despite the fact that their efficacy was less than that of DTwP vaccines, they were approved in the United States and many other countries. DTaP vaccines replaced DTwP vaccines in the United States in 1997. In the last 13 years, major pertussis epidemics have occurred in the United States, and numerous studies have shown the deficiencies of DTaP vaccines, including the small number of antigens that the vaccines contain and the type of cellular immune response that they elicit. The type of cellular response a predominantly, T2 response results in less efficacy and shorter duration of protection.

Because of the small number of antigens (3-5 in DTaP vaccines vs >3000 in DTwP vaccines), linked-epitope suppression occurs. Because of linked-epitope suppression, all children who were primed by DTaP vaccines will be more susceptible to pertussis throughout their lifetimes, and there is no easy way to decrease this increased lifetime susceptibility.

RE: Whooping Cough on the rise in the U.S. - Michigan Swamp Buck - 10-20-2024

(10-20-2024, 03:33 AM)EndtheMadnessNow Wrote: Seems strange how Montana and South Dakota have such an increase according to that Newsweek map. I had the Whooping crap when I was a kid. Absolute effin nightmare.

Quote:The 112-Year Odyssey of Pertussis and Pertussis Vaccines-Mistakes Made and Implications for the Future

The first diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis (DTaP) vaccines were developed in Japan and put into routine use there. Afterward, DTaP vaccines were developed in the Western world, and definitive efficacy trials were carried out in the 1990s. These vaccines were all less reactogenic than DTwP vaccines, and despite the fact that their efficacy was less than that of DTwP vaccines, they were approved in the United States and many other countries. DTaP vaccines replaced DTwP vaccines in the United States in 1997. In the last 13 years, major pertussis epidemics have occurred in the United States, and numerous studies have shown the deficiencies of DTaP vaccines, including the small number of antigens that the vaccines contain and the type of cellular immune response that they elicit. The type of cellular response a predominantly, T2 response results in less efficacy and shorter duration of protection.

Because of the small number of antigens (3-5 in DTaP vaccines vs >3000 in DTwP vaccines), linked-epitope suppression occurs. Because of linked-epitope suppression, all children who were primed by DTaP vaccines will be more susceptible to pertussis throughout their lifetimes, and there is no easy way to decrease this increased lifetime susceptibility.

I see, they did the old switcheroo on the vaccine that worked for a weaker one that left everyone who took it more vulnerable. This could be what is happening, not diseases spread by dirty wetbacks, er, the new-comer migrants, but a weak and ineffective vaccine. Either way, it's another serious problem for the citizens that was caused by the government for political or financial gain.

RE: Whooping Cough on the rise in the U.S. - FlickerOfLight - 10-20-2024

This might help. 
Maybe look in a different direction. 

https://www.livescience.com/50594-pertussis-acellular-vaccine.html
They found that a change in vaccine ingredients was the best explanation for the recent whooping cough outbreaks, according to the study, published today (April 23) in the journal PLOS ONE Computational Biology

The research was from 1950-2002.

Apparently this isn't the first spike in whooping cough. 

A change in the vaccine could be the culprit. With what is going on with other "vaccines" lately, I wouldn't doubt it if a change was made in the formula recently. 

The old vaccines had every heavy metal in the periodic table in their formula.

My internet search only gave me articles about misinformation, and how conspiracy theories about vaccines are "crazy people talking."
These days, This is how I know we're on to something.

Per your thought on the immigrants. 

It wouldn't take a large number of people to spread something like whooping cough. Ideally it would only take a handful of infected people to get an entire community sick with the spread of germs. One person infected could cause numerous people to become ill.

Maybe small amounts of infected immigrants are making their way into these cities mentioned above, and causing massive outbreaks.

You wouldn't really need mass amounts of people to cause mass infections, is my point.

RE: Whooping Cough on the rise in the U.S. - Michigan Swamp Buck - 10-22-2024

Thanks FlickerOfLight. 

It is looking more like this is a vaccine issue and the immigration angle isn't playing out like I thought it would. That's OK, we can move forward and rule that out for the most part. If these illegals, um, refugees, are unvaccinated, any outbreak they might cause should be limited if the majority of the population had been given effective vaccines and were now immune. Localized outbreaks in areas occupied by the insurgents, er, asylum seekers, should be isolated incidences. If that isn't the case, it may be the vaccines are ineffective or a new resistant strain has emerged that would have infected everyone regardless.