Rogue-Nation Discussion Board
Is your city divided to zones yet? - Printable Version

+- Rogue-Nation Discussion Board (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb)
+-- Forum: Controversy and Debate (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+--- Forum: Off Topic (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+--- Thread: Is your city divided to zones yet? (/showthread.php?tid=241)

Is your city divided to zones yet? - SimeonJ - 01-04-2023

RE: Is your city divided to zones yet? - Ninurta - 01-04-2023

Nope, my city has not been divided into zones. That might be because I don't have a city to divide into zones.

However, if they get around to dividing my wilderness into zones, I know how to walk. I have insulated wire cutters (for electrified fences - something retained from the good 'ol days), and I have a few cans of black spray paint, for the lenses of any snoopy cameras trying to peep out my plate number, or whatever else they might be trying to peep out. I've got enough flat black spray paint to cost them several thousand dollars in cameras, not to mention the ammo to just shoot the cameras down if they are too high to get to in order to paint over the lenses.

I'm just not having that crap in my world, and am prepared to resist it.

I bet I'm not the only one...

RE: Is your city divided to zones yet? - EndtheMadnessNow - 01-04-2023

I was planning a thread on this, but still in the midst of collecting data. They are starting trials of this 'smart city' WEF agenda lockdown crapola all over the world. I don't see it happening in the USA, though they have tried years before (Google tried in Montreal 10 or so years ago, but failed miserably. A few billionaires tried in Nevada but it too was shot down. Currently Bill Gates is attempting to do it in the desert of Arizona in building a smart city similar to that Saudi prince. Not sure how in Arizona since there is very little to no water and the Colorado river + Lake Mead is drying up.

RE: Is your city divided to zones yet? - Ninurta - 01-04-2023

(01-04-2023, 07:57 PM)EndtheMadnessNow Wrote: ...

Not sure how in Arizona since there is very little to no water and the Colorado river + Lake Mead is drying up.

Probably planning to drill deep enough to tap an aquifer, and thereby steal water from everyone for hundreds of miles around.

They couldn't get me into a "smart" city even at gunpoint. Mother-lovers would just have to shoot me where I stand, or watch their face be eaten off. Gatestown and the Saudi "smart" city have a disturbing commonality - escape from them would be very difficult, as one would have to escape through a trackless and inhospitable desert. I'm betting that is by design. Who needs electrified fence to keep prisoners in when the Earth itself will kill them if they try to escape?

RE: Is your city divided to zones yet? - SimeonJ - 01-05-2023

(01-04-2023, 07:36 PM)Ninurta Wrote: Nope, my city has not been divided into zones. That might be because I don't have a city to divide into zones.

However, if they get around to dividing my wilderness into zones, I know how to walk. I have insulated wire cutters (for electrified fences - something retained from the good 'ol days), and I have a few cans of black spray paint, for the lenses of any snoopy cameras trying to peep out my plate number, or whatever else they might be trying to peep out. I've got enough flat black spray paint to cost them several thousand dollars in cameras, not to mention the ammo to just shoot the cameras down if they are too high to get to in order to paint over the lenses.

there is a problem in such approach and the globalist already knew it. they killed the wild animals in Siberia just cos of this problem.
i am not arguing that you will fight, you will, and many other ppl in USA who have guns, but the question is for how long?

RE: Is your city divided to zones yet? - Ninurta - 01-06-2023

(01-05-2023, 01:32 AM)SimeonJ Wrote:
(01-04-2023, 07:36 PM)Ninurta Wrote: Nope, my city has not been divided into zones. That might be because I don't have a city to divide into zones.

there is a problem in such approach and the globalist already knew it. they killed the wild animals in Siberia just cos of this problem.
i am not arguing that you will fight, you will, and many other ppl in USA who have guns, but the question is for how long?

The answer to your question is until we win and they decide to leave us alone, or until we die. There really isn't any third option once the balloon goes up.

Either way, we will end our days as free men rather than as slaves or herd beasts, so I'm good with either outcome..

RE: Is your city divided to zones yet? - Snarl - 01-06-2023

(01-04-2023, 07:36 PM)Ninurta Wrote: I'm just not having that crap in my world, and am prepared to resist it.

It's uncanny how often you're right.  Laughing

(01-05-2023, 01:32 AM)SimeonJ Wrote:
(01-04-2023, 07:36 PM)Ninurta Wrote: I bet I'm not the only one...

Won't actually take all that much. Our electrical grid is a very soft target. Nuclear power plants aren't much better off. TPTB may be able to staff the latter with a security force, but they'll still remain targets.

One the lights go out ... everyone's gonna fight.