Rogue-Nation Discussion Board
Hacker Messin with account on ATS as I type - Printable Version

+- Rogue-Nation Discussion Board (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb)
+-- Forum: Controversy and Debate (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+--- Forum: Off Topic (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+--- Thread: Hacker Messin with account on ATS as I type (/showthread.php?tid=2395)

Hacker Messin with account on ATS as I type - SomeJackleg - 10-01-2024

just saw this thread on ATS, they might as well stick a fork in it, it's done.

Quote:My account setting got changed just minutes ago:

Avatar: files.abovetopsecret.com...
your signature:files.abovetopsecret.com...
your custom title: P W N E D

Does that mean someone can change my password and take over the account?

Warning future posts may not be from me.

My ATS Account just got hacked

RE: Hacker Messin with account o ATS as I type - Infolurker - 10-01-2024

There were reports of "someone" modifying posts way back when during the great bans. Glad I never went back.

RE: Hacker Messin with account o ATS as I type - SomeJackleg - 10-01-2024

(10-01-2024, 01:39 AM)Infolurker Wrote: There were reports of "someone" modifying posts way back when during the great bans. Glad I never went back.

my money is on darko or pastor jack ass

just saw they hit 727Sky account over there. and on the account i use over there was hit. got a email from   elevatedone that he was deleting sigs and asked me to remove the post o made about it being changed when they hacked accounts.

wonder if they can go back through the burner emails used for signing up and find your real ones?

RE: Hacker Messin with account on ATS as I type - EndtheMadnessNow - 10-01-2024

Someone just needs to do a nuclear strike on that site. You know, a kindly coup de grâce.

RE: Hacker Messin with account on ATS as I type - SomeJackleg - 10-01-2024

(10-01-2024, 03:22 AM)EndtheMadnessNow Wrote: Someone just needs to do a nuclear strike on that site. You know, a kindly coup de grâce.

yeah it's never gonna be right again. i've also been wondering if who ever owns it is doing the lockouts on emails and this now. trying to kill the site due to something in the contract when sold barring them from changing the site for a set number of years.

don't know what the name would fetch if it ever came up for sale, but on discord it was said that who ever bought it bought it for the code skeptic had been working on. don't know how much truth to that there is.

also there was someone that claimed he knows the person who owns / bought it, gave it to darko cause he didn't want to mess with it.   again don't know about the truth about that.

looks like ATS just crashed after hours of messin' with peoples account settings. timed out.
well it's back up now.

RE: Hacker Messin with account on ATS as I type - Michigan Swamp Buck - 10-01-2024

I just posted about this on an old thread. I guess I should have posted here. I'll just paste it below . . .

Quote:Above Top Secret is getting hacked to pieces now. The avatars and profiles are being hacked in real-time. Also, some members' Firefox browsers may have been hacked while they were signed in to ATS. The implication is a Russian hacker, due to the hammer and sickle communist symbol used to replace member's avatars.

Good thing I have been locked out of ATS for over a month now. I got back into "The Phantom Zone" channel on Discord to keep track. Of course, there is this board, Rogue-Nation, plus I always have The Patriot Hangout on Tapatalk.

There is a lot of hacking going on these days. A covert cyber war has been going on for decades, but they are getting aggressive now.

ETA: Members are now getting emails for a Discord server called "ATS Discord". Some have clicked the link and apparently have joined without incident, however, DTOM, one of the few active moderators left, made the following statement . . .

Quote:AFAIK
ATS can still not send out emails....that is broken.
We have no Claude as an ATS mod.

That pretty much says it all....not an official ATS invite.

I should check the account I signed up with on ATS, maybe I have an invite too. Nope, no invite for me. Perhaps it's only getting sent to active members that haven't been locked out like I was.

RE: Hacker Messin with account on ATS as I type - Chiefsmom - 10-01-2024

(10-01-2024, 02:39 PM)Michigan Swamp Buck Wrote: I should check the account I signed up with on ATS, maybe I have an invite too. Nope, no invite for me. Perhaps it's only getting sent to active members that haven't been locked out like I was.

I was still logged in, but not on last night.  Nothing of mine was changed, and no email.

Targeting prolific posters maybe?

(10-01-2024, 05:56 PM)Chiefsmom Wrote: I was still logged in, but not on last night.  Nothing of mine was changed, and no email.

it seemed that way at first, then the thread i was talking about got posted and most who posted in that thread got hit.

network dude,  flyers fan, old carpy2 are three that i remember seeing and there was a bunch more.

just checked the thread again and he back doing again now.

i was just reading the thread about 30 mins ago and the member / OP below had reset theirs, now it's back like it was with a new sig say guess who's back. they all had a rotating hammer and sickle and different mini profiles and sigs.

[Image: hack.png]

just checked the thread again, and another one got hit. so it's a active hack again.

six altogether now in less than 30 mins.

RE: Hacker Messin with account on ATS as I type - Michigan Swamp Buck - 10-01-2024

(10-01-2024, 08:36 PM)SomeJackleg Wrote:
(10-01-2024, 05:56 PM)Chiefsmom Wrote: I was still logged in, but not on last night.  Nothing of mine was changed, and no email.

it seemed that way at first, then the thread i was talking about got posted and most who posted in that thread got hit.

network dude,  flyers fan, old carpy2 are three that i remember seeing and there was a bunch more.

just checked the thread again and he back doing again now.

i was just reading the thread about 30 mins ago and the member / OP below had reset theirs, now it's back like it was with a new sig say guess who's back. they all had a rotating hammer and sickle and different mini profiles and sigs.

[Image: hack.png]

just checked the thread again, and another one got hit. so it's a active hack again.

six altogether now in less than 30 mins.

I wonder what all that non-sense gobble-dee gook is on the bottom of the message?

"87yg9xt1u9rofy56c4g4qhvav0w96q95n4ewfegx8bqn8"

45 characters, all numbers and lowercase letters, no symbols or other things. 
The numbers are, 

87 9 1 9 56 4 4 0 96 95 4 8 8, 

The letters are, 

yg xt u rofy c g qhvav w q n ewfegx bqn, 

and I'm not seeing anything else at this point.

ETA: Check out this decrypting tool . . . www.dcode.fr

(10-01-2024, 10:04 PM)Michigan Swamp Buck Wrote: I wonder what all that non-sense gobble-dee gook is on the bottom of the message?

The numbers are, 

The letters are, 

thinking it's got something to do with code, maybe a cipher of some sort. it could also be something to send people off chasing ghosts.

(10-01-2024, 10:12 PM)SomeJackleg Wrote:
(10-01-2024, 10:04 PM)Michigan Swamp Buck Wrote: I wonder what all that non-sense gobble-dee gook is on the bottom of the message?

The numbers are, 

The letters are, 

thinking it's got something to do with code, maybe a cipher of some sort. it could also be something to send people off chasing ghosts.

I updated that post to include a link to a decoding app for ciphers. I converted the results to decimal and hexadecimal then to text and strangely got the same set of symbols.

RE: Hacker Messin with account on ATS as I type - Michigan Swamp Buck - 10-02-2024

I ran the code through another online decoding app and found a couple of things . . .

The app called "Cache Sleuth" came up with a geocache code "GC1385A" (plus 10 more characters) for a cache called "Fishin' Hole".

Also the numbers in sequence equal the following amount.

EIGHTY-SEVEN QUADRILLION NINE HUNDRED NINETEEN TRILLION FIVE HUNDRED SIXTY-FOUR BILLION FOUR HUNDRED NINE MILLION SIX HUNDRED NINETY-FIVE THOUSAND FOUR HUNDRED NINETY

Binary and Hex to text decryption went beyond text character codes.

RE: Hacker Messin with account on ATS as I type - SomeJackleg - 10-02-2024

(10-02-2024, 01:10 PM)Michigan Swamp Buck Wrote: I ran the code through another online decoding app and found a couple of things . . .

The app called "Cache Sleuth" came up with a geocache code "GC1385A" (plus 10 more characters) for a cache called "Fishin' Hole".

Also the numbers in sequence equal the following amount.

EIGHTY-SEVEN QUADRILLION NINE HUNDRED NINETEEN TRILLION FIVE HUNDRED SIXTY-FOUR BILLION FOUR HUNDRED NINE MILLION SIX HUNDRED NINETY-FIVE THOUSAND FOUR HUNDRED NINETY

Binary and Hex to text decryption went beyond text character codes.

i tried on the one you first posted, it didn't tell me much other than which ciphers/codes it could be. i also might not have run it right or misunderstood the site there was so much about all of them my eyes kinda glazed over.

RE: Hacker Messin with account on ATS as I type - gortex - 10-02-2024

I think it's probably hash code , but to or for what is anyone's guess.

The "Guess who's back" has me curious.

RE: Hacker Messin with account on ATS as I type - SomeJackleg - 10-03-2024

(10-02-2024, 05:15 PM)gortex Wrote: I think it's probably hash code , but to or for what is anyone's guess.

The "Guess who's back" has me curious.

there's one member there that thinks it was a revenge hack and they suspect one of two. never named any names. 

two that i can think of are, 

pastor jackass (josiahopastor) who was a member here who it would seem has the ability to hack, remember he admitted hacking darkos account.
and the other is darko who certainly would, well maybe still has permissions to get into the data base.
and if memory serves there was a rumor he was on one of the social media sites trying to get people to help attack ats.

just a thought.

RE: Hacker Messin with account on ATS as I type - gortex - 10-03-2024

(10-03-2024, 12:05 AM)SomeJackleg Wrote: there's one member there that thinks it was a revenge hack and they suspect one of two. never named any names. 

two that i can think of are, 

pastor jackass (josiahopastor) who was a member here who it would seem has the ability to hack, remember he admitted hacking darkos account.
and the other is darko who certainly would, well maybe still has permissions to get into the data base.
and if memory serves there was a rumor he was on one of the social media sites trying to get people to help attack ats.

just a thought.

Both are certainly possibilities but it seems a bit amateurish , whoever was doing it was changing individual accounts manually , not a coder but I'd have thought skilled hacker could change them all with a bit of script. Seems nothing happened last night so maybe he's busy making new gifs.
Smile

Perhaps a friendly spirit will happen along again and pop in and take a look at what is going on.

RE: Hacker Messin with account on ATS as I type - SomeJackleg - 10-03-2024

(10-03-2024, 06:49 PM)gortex Wrote: Seems nothing happened last night so maybe he's busy making new gifs.
Smile

i think it did the forum icons look different today on all pages, color and brighter wise,
 and saw a thread were a member claimed his sign in email was changed to a temporary one.

RE: Hacker Messin with account on ATS as I type - gortex - 10-03-2024

Yep it's been messed with , just checked the Top Topics page and there's only a few there and all from September.

We'll have to wait and see if anything happens tonight.