Rogue-Nation Discussion Board
China's spyware and Cuba - Printable Version

+- Rogue-Nation Discussion Board (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb)
+-- Forum: General and Breaking News Events (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=43)
+--- Forum: War, Peace or Inbetween (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=46)
+--- Thread: China's spyware and Cuba (/showthread.php?tid=2379)

China's spyware and Cuba - 727Sky - 09-20-2024

Back in 1973 we could hear taxi cab drivers in New York from Ramason Station Thailand. That was was 1973 so you can emagine what "Signals" is capable of today.

Quote:The Chinese Communist Party is operating a network of spy bases in Cuba just 90 miles off the coast of Florida. In July 2024 the Center for Strategic and International Studies published a a report outlining how they are growing a network of signals intelligence bases here. Similar to how the United States military runs intelligence gathering operations in Taiwan right near China - it appears like China is trying to turn the turntables back around.
Written by: Chris Cappy & Patrick Griffin Edited by: Michael Michaelides These radars could jam and use electronic warfare capabilities against US assets; they could monitor several key military bases nearby. So When did these radar networks first appear? What is their purpose? Are Cuban Communists responsible for jamming my car radio? Are they whispering sweet marxists ideology through my Alexa while I sleep? I’m your average infantryman Chris Cappy lets find out. Ever since Cuba’s communist revolution led by Fidel Castro in January of 1959, the country has remained a partner for fellow communist nations for several reasons. Of one which is its close proximity to the United States which makes Cuba the perfect location to peek over at the United States to see what they are up to. I know I sound paranoid when I say they are listening to us but just take a look at (beh-hoo-KAHL) Bejucal Cuba. In 1962 at the height of the Cuban Missile Crisis, this military satellite and radar station here was crucial for monitoring the airspace around the island as they looked for U.S. spy planes and other threats. And ever since then Rumors of these spy stations have been around for decades. Just look at this 1964 declassified document from the CIA, you can see of US intelligence has long been analyzing photographs of their communication stations capabilities. But Some of the earliest public statements I could dig up on the matter come from 2005 when Albert Santoli first testified on this to the US congress’s china economic security review commission. His testimony laid out all the reasons But Today this base has recently undergone some major renovations. Take a look at these satellite images from Google Earth that show the construction of a new SIGINT facility identified by CSIS. Large scale construction began in 2017. The white ball on top of the finished structure appears to be a radome, what is a radome you ask? It’s a structural weatherproof enclosure that protects an internal radar system. It basically keeps it safe and sound from the nasty elements. When I measure it , we can see that the radome appears to be approximately 20 feet in diameter. Based on the size, we know it could cover a number of different radars from satellite communications to military-grade radar for tracking and surveillance.