Rogue-Nation Discussion Board
Defend yourself and go to jail - Printable Version

+- Rogue-Nation Discussion Board (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb)
+-- Forum: General and Breaking News Events (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=43)
+--- Forum: General News and/or Events (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=45)
+--- Thread: Defend yourself and go to jail (/showthread.php?tid=2358)

Defend yourself and go to jail - 727Sky - 09-13-2024

This is some sick justice !
https://www.foxnews.com/us/pro-israel-demonstrator-mass-charged-after-firing-attacker-apparent-self-defense-shooting

Quote:Pro-Israel demonstrator charged after shooting attacker who charged and tackled him to the ground
A pro-Israel demonstrator has been charged after he shot a man who charged and tackled him to the ground. CREDIT: Daily Wire
A pro-Israel demonstrator in Massachusetts has been charged after prosecutors say he shot a man sporting a Palestinian flag pin who ran across the street through traffic and tackled the defendant Thursday during a heated dispute about the war in Gaza in which the man accused protesters of "defending genocide" and calling them "sick."
Scott Hayes, 47, of Framingham, has been charged with assault and battery with a dangerous weapon, as well as violation of a constitutional right causing injury, after he shot his attacker in the stomach as they tussled on the ground in Newton at around 6:40 p.m., Middlesex County District Attorney Marian Ryan said at a late night press briefing. 
Hayes fired his gun after the man made a beeline from across the street, tackled Hayes and knocked him to the ground before grabbing him around the neck on a sidewalk, video shows. 
Check link for rest of the article.. Glad I do not live in that woke shit hole... good news is there is a go fund me set up for him and at last report had over $100,000 collected

RE: Defend yourself and go to jail - Schmoe - 09-14-2024

Better to be judged by 12 than carried by 6.

I don't know all the details on this case, but it seems like pretty cut and dry defense.  What are you supposed to do in Massachusetts if someone enters your home at 3am?  Wait until they steal something or assault someone before taking them down?

I sure as hell don't believe in turning the other cheek.  Don't start shit, won't BE shit.

RE: Defend yourself and go to jail - Ninurta - 09-15-2024

(09-14-2024, 01:11 AM)Schmoe Wrote: Better to be judged by 12 than carried by 6.

I don't know all the details on this case, but it seems like pretty cut and dry defense.  What are you supposed to do in Massachusetts if someone enters your home at 3am?  Wait until they steal something or assault someone before taking them down?

I sure as hell don't believe in turning the other cheek.  Don't start shit, won't BE shit.

You're right - it's not gone to trial yet, so the fat lady hasn't sung. He might be acquited if he can make an actual case for self defense.

The problem is, you can't use self defense as a legal defense if it's determined that you provoked the fight to begin with. Arguably, the case could be made that by standing in public "demonstrating" is a minor (but constitutionally protected) provocation, and if words were exchanged first, then that might be considered a more major provocation, without any constitutional protection - depending on what was said, and how it was said..

It's a whole different story if someone breaks into your house unprovoked in the middle of the night. They're bought and paid for if they do.

So they'll have to determine what was said that was strongly offensive enough to make the guy charge across a traffic-laden street and attack, or if perhaps nothing at all was said, and he's just batsshit crazy.. THAT will determine whether the shooter can successfully use a "self defense" defense or not.

That's one of the reasons that I avoid "demonstrations". The other main reason is that they are utterly useless, and never, in the history of the world, have they solved or changed anything. They just get everyone's emotions all ramped up for no good reason, and never any resolution. They are only allowed because so long as we are attacking one another, we are too busy fighting amongst ourselves to actuate any REAL change, and certainly too busy to attack the actual culprits.

So now this guy is in hot water because a) he participated in a useless protest, and b) he took a gun to a bitch-fight.

RE: Defend yourself and go to jail - SomeJackleg - 09-15-2024

(09-13-2024, 11:24 PM)727Sky Wrote: This is some sick justice !
https://www.foxnews.com/us/pro-israel-demonstrator-mass-charged-after-firing-attacker-apparent-self-defense-shooting

Quote:Pro-Israel demonstrator charged after shooting attacker who charged and tackled him to the ground
A pro-Israel demonstrator has been charged after he shot a man who charged and tackled him to the ground. CREDIT: Daily Wire
A pro-Israel demonstrator in Massachusetts has been charged after prosecutors say he shot a man sporting a Palestinian flag pin who ran across the street through traffic and tackled the defendant Thursday during a heated dispute about the war in Gaza in which the man accused protesters of "defending genocide" and calling them "sick."
Scott Hayes, 47, of Framingham, has been charged with assault and battery with a dangerous weapon, as well as violation of a constitutional right causing injury, after he shot his attacker in the stomach as they tussled on the ground in Newton at around 6:40 p.m., Middlesex County District Attorney Marian Ryan said at a late night press briefing. 
Hayes fired his gun after the man made a beeline from across the street, tackled Hayes and knocked him to the ground before grabbing him around the neck on a sidewalk, video shows. 
Check link for rest of the article.. Glad I do not live in that woke shit hole... good news is there is a go fund me set up for him and at last report had over $100,000 collected

well all i got to say is if i was on the jury, which i don't do. he wouldn't be convicted i'd hang the jury if i could.

kinda hard to retreat when someone is on top of you beatin your ass and trying to kill you. not only that it  appears to be the pali lover is at least 20 years younger  than his victim's age.

RE: Defend yourself and go to jail - FlickerOfLight - 09-15-2024

I've come to my own conclusion about this.

Don't care.

I will defend myself, and others,from any threat that comes along. I don't care where there from, what color, what religion, how they identify, and honestly, I don't even care how old, anymore. A threat is a threat.

I will not be made to fear protecting myself or others.

I don't fear prison, and I'm not going to be bullied with the possibility. 

Bring it. 

Most of us will not be afraid, and we will be ready. 

Cheers

RE: Defend yourself and go to jail - SomeJackleg - 09-15-2024

(09-15-2024, 02:35 PM)FlickerOfLight Wrote: I don't fear prison, and I'm not going to be bullied with the possibility. 

the only fear i have of prison, which i can't really call it a fear, i guess a realization. is if i ever do wind up there for what ever reason i'll more than likely be coming out in a box.

first  if i do go to prison i'm not gonna be somebodies bitch or take anyone's shit, and will get my pay back in some form or another which would add more time, or wind up being killed by the payee's other bitches / butt buddies, homie's or their ese's.

second if i do go it will more than likely be a lengthy sentence and will die there of old age. reason being is i rarely do any again the law stuff openly, and if i did or do it was / is circumstances call for it or i just lost it.  covert, sneaky peteness has it's advantages. mediumsmile

(09-15-2024, 05:46 PM)SomeJackleg Wrote:
(09-15-2024, 02:35 PM)FlickerOfLight Wrote: I don't fear prison, and I'm not going to be bullied with the possibility. 

the only fear i have of prison, which i can't really call it a fear, i guess a realization. is if i ever do wind up there for what ever reason i'll more than likely be coming out in a box.

first  if i do go to prison i'm not gonna be somebodies bitch or take anyone's shit, and will get my pay back in some form or another which would add more time, or wind up being killed by the payee's other bitches / butt buddies, homie's or their ese's.

second if i do go it will more than likely be a lengthy sentence and will die there of old age. reason being is i rarely do any again the law stuff openly, and if i did or do it was / is circumstances call for it or i just lost it.  covert, sneaky peteness has it's advantages. mediumsmile

My attitude is exactly the same.

I'll unleash the beast inside me full force; and would end up dead pretty quick.

I always figured, if I went to prison, I would leave in a coffin, as quick as I could.

I have a knack for pissin' people off. I'd use that. Lol

Luckily, in all of this, I do have some training with how to handle myself, and situations. I can spot trouble really quickly, and am good at avoiding it, all together. 

With mob gangs....I'd just be that bull in a China shop. Hard to say how I'd  handle anything like that if it came my way. I guess it would depend on, what weapons I had on me, if any. I'm not armed very often. If it came to this door.....it would just rain bullets till it stopped; one way or another. 

If, this crap occurred out in public, I'd use any means necessary to inflict as much damage as possible. 

And worry about "consequences" later.

What's not going to happen is me worrying about some jail time.

This is our basic human rights.

RE: Defend yourself and go to jail - Ninurta - 09-15-2024

(09-15-2024, 06:32 PM)FlickerOfLight Wrote: ...

With mob gangs....I'd just be that bull in a China shop. Hard to say how I'd  handle anything like that if it came my way. I guess it would depend on, what weapons I had on me, if any. I'm not armed very often. If it came to this door.....it would just rain bullets till it stopped; one way or another. 

In the mob or gang scenario, your options are pretty limited. You can try to outrun them, which ain't gonna happen, you can try to talk your way out of it, which again ain't gonna happen, or you can do as much damage as you humanly can to as many of them as possible before they drag you down like a pack of wolves on a caribou.

Leftists in particular are animalisitc in mobs. The pack up like wolves, and if they can engage you verbally before the fray, they twist and turn like snakes or eels to try to bite the shit out of you. Once they target you and engage, the only thing you can do really is try to damage as many as you can, as permanently as you can, before they get you.

That's your only hope - that you can thin their numbers down enough by going batshit crazy on the mob of 'em, thereby causing a chunk of them to fear for their lives enough to flee from you, which whittles the size of the mob down that you have to contend with.

The only other real option is to not place yourself in a confrontation with the mob to begin with. Not as "exciting" or "badass" or "heroic" I know, but it does tend to assist one in prolonging life a bit more.

(09-15-2024, 07:30 PM)Ninurta Wrote:
(09-15-2024, 06:32 PM)FlickerOfLight Wrote: ...

In the mob or gang scenario, your options are pretty limited. You can try to outrun them, which ain't gonna happen, you can try to talk your way out of it, which again ain't gonna happen, or you can do as much damage as you humanly can to as many of them as possible before they drag you down like a pack of wolves on a caribou.

Leftists in particular are animalisitc in mobs. The pack up like wolves, and if they can engage you verbally before the fray, they twist and turn like snakes or eels to try to bite the shit out of you. Once they target you and engage, the only thing you can do really is try to damage as many as you can, as permanently as you can, before they get you.

That's your only hope - that you can thin their numbers down enough by going batshit crazy on the mob of 'em, thereby causing a chunk of them to fear for their lives enough to flee from you, which whittles the size of the mob down that you have to contend with.

The only other real option is to not place yourself in a confrontation with the mob to begin with. Not as "exciting" or "badass" or "heroic" I know, but it does tend to assist one in prolonging life a bit more.

I've had a bit of "bull-pin training" (that's what we called it). I've had up to 5 at once attack, and you do your best, but unless you're a master, eventually they'll get you. 

I was taught to target one in particular. Grab him, hold on, break shit.

At least take one out with you, ya know.  Laughing

If I'm on the streets, and I see a gang, looking suspect, I'm finding the fastest exit I can.