Rogue-Nation Discussion Board
Police across US given new UFO handbook as they warn craft 'pose significant safety r - Printable Version

+- Rogue-Nation Discussion Board (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb)
+-- Forum: The Conspiracy Corner (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=72)
+--- Forum: UFOs, Aliens and Universal Questions (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=75)
+--- Thread: Police across US given new UFO handbook as they warn craft 'pose significant safety r (/showthread.php?tid=2339)

Police across US given new UFO handbook as they warn craft 'pose significant safety r - GeauxHomeLittleD - 09-08-2024

For FlickerOfLight so they have something new to read!

Quote:Police chiefs of America's largest cities have published the first guide about UAPs, which details chilling encounters and how officers can report such incidents.

The 11-page document warned that unidentified flying objects 'pose significant safety risks to law enforcement air support units,' urging teams to be vigilant when in helicopters.

Link to full article:  https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-13742439/Police-given-new-UFO-handbook-warn-craft-pose-significant-safety-risks.html

Direct link to document:  https://majorcitieschiefs.com/wp-content/uploads/2024/06/MCCA-UAP_Reference-Guide-June-2024-.pdf

There ya go! lol!

RE: Police across US given new UFO handbook as they warn craft 'pose significant safety r - FlickerOfLight - 09-08-2024

(09-08-2024, 03:11 PM)GeauxHomeLittleD Wrote: For FlickerOfLight so they have something new to read!

Quote:Police chiefs of America's largest cities have published the first guide about UAPs, which details chilling encounters and how officers can report such incidents.

The 11-page document warned that unidentified flying objects 'pose significant safety risks to law enforcement air support units,' urging teams to be vigilant when in helicopters.

Link to full article:  https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-13742439/Police-given-new-UFO-handbook-warn-craft-pose-significant-safety-risks.html

Direct link to document:  https://majorcitieschiefs.com/wp-content/uploads/2024/06/MCCA-UAP_Reference-Guide-June-2024-.pdf

There ya go! lol!

Cool

One article shared the US Congress UAP hearing held in 2023, which saw Grusch testify about his knowledge about aircraft with 'nonhuman' origins.

The report provided other articles about the US government and its potential link to alien life. 

Within an hour of the sighting, the officer responded to a call from a homeowner in the same direction the object was traveling, reporting 'something running outside of his home… which did not sound like an animal.

I saw the hundreds of videos and new articles about something exactly like this happening in Las Vegas not too long ago, and around the same time as the story in the first link.

I wonder, how many more of these stories that are out there, that we aren't seeing. 

The "non human origin" has me intrigued. 

Are we seeing interdimensional crafts and beings?

I don't buy the aliens from a distant planet theory.

But, interdimensional, I can wrap my mind around.

If these stories have any shred of truth to them, then we've already been "invaded."

Now even the police force have protocol for it.

Thank you, GHLD. It's good to see you on the board again.

Cheers

RE: Police across US given new UFO handbook as they warn craft 'pose significant safety r - sailorsam - 09-09-2024

wow!  great info!

thanks for sharing.

I wonder if this represents a shift in *official* attitude towards the phenomena?

RE: Police across US given new UFO handbook as they warn craft 'pose significant safety r - EndtheMadnessNow - 09-09-2024

(09-08-2024, 03:11 PM)GeauxHomeLittleD Wrote: For FlickerOfLight so they have something new to read!

The 11-page document warned that unidentified flying objects
drones & other man-made objects well known to the intelligence community 'pose significant safety risks to law enforcement air support units,' urging teams to be vigilant when in helicopters.

The more I look into all these characters chasing phantoms & pushing all kinds of UFO/alien hysteria, the less & less I believe in anything coming out of them.

Thanks for the link.

Remember we're back in cold war hot zone with Russia again and UFO's are once again a hot topic. Super hot thanks to the Internet. OK 

[Image: bU6S1pL.jpg]

RE: Police across US given new UFO handbook as they warn craft 'pose significant safety r - Michigan Swamp Buck - 09-10-2024

I downloaded the PDF file to put in with my survival manuals. I haven't read it, but I may get around to it before the invasion.

RE: Police across US given new UFO handbook as they warn craft 'pose significant safety r - ancientlight - 09-11-2024

(09-08-2024, 04:55 PM)FlickerOfLight Wrote:

There ya go! lol!

Cool

One article shared the US Congress UAP hearing held in 2023, which saw Grusch testify about his knowledge about aircraft with 'nonhuman' origins.

The report provided other articles about the US government and its potential link to alien life. 

Within an hour of the sighting, the officer responded to a call from a homeowner in the same direction the object was traveling, reporting 'something running outside of his home… which did not sound like an animal.

I saw the hundreds of videos and new articles about something exactly like this happening in Las Vegas not too long ago, and around the same time as the story in the first link.

I wonder, how many more of these stories that are out there, that we aren't seeing. 

If these stories have any shred of truth to them, then we've already been "invaded."

Cheers

Why can't they be alien? I'm guessing too much scifi has made aliens seem 'scifi'. But just looking at our planet there is an abundance of different life, why is this not possible in the billions of galaxies out there? 
Interdimensional is possible too off course , who knows. 

I've seen many ufos. Time to see some aliens now !  Cool In love

RE: Police across US given new UFO handbook as they warn craft 'pose significant safety r - FlickerOfLight - 09-11-2024

(09-11-2024, 07:30 AM)ancientlight Wrote:

There ya go! lol!

Cool

Cheers

Why can't they be alien? I'm guessing too much scifi has made aliens seem 'scifi'. But just looking at our planet there is an abundance of different life, why is this not possible in the billions of galaxies out there? 

The odds.

I do believe there is life on other planets. There's too much out there for there not to be.

But, odds us crossing paths with a single other species from another planet is literally astronomical. 

There's life out there. We'll just never meet any of it.

We'll see "aliens" one day. Probably soon. But they won't be from another planet. They'll be from another dimension. 

I'm not set on any of it. but this is what makes sense to me.

I would think it was awesome if actually aliens came and visited us though. I'd take a ride on their spaceship, and even travel to another planet with them.

That would be epic.  Cool

RE: Police across US given new UFO handbook as they warn craft 'pose significant safety r - ancientlight - 09-11-2024

(09-11-2024, 07:56 AM)FlickerOfLight Wrote:

There ya go! lol!

Cool

Cheers

The odds.

I do believe there is life on other planets. There's too much out there for there not to be.

But, odds us crossing paths with a single other species from another planet is literally astronomical. 

We'll see "aliens" one day. Probably soon. But they won't be from another planet. They'll be from another dimension. 

I would think it was awesome if actually aliens came and visited us though. I'd take a ride on their spaceship, and even travel to another planet with them.

I would assume that any advanced enough species has ways of detecting life far away, from any direction?
Imagine if they're thousands of years ahead of us

RE: Police across US given new UFO handbook as they warn craft 'pose significant safety r - FlickerOfLight - 09-11-2024

(09-11-2024, 04:06 PM)ancientlight Wrote:
(09-11-2024, 07:56 AM)FlickerOfLight Wrote:

There ya go! lol!

Cool

Cheers

The odds.

I would assume that any advanced enough species has ways of detecting life far away, from any direction?
Imagine if they're thousands of years ahead of us

I wouldn't doubt this at all either as a possibility. 

I wouldn't doubt it if the fallen angels had set up on another planet, and had built super advanced things. Especially to monitor us.

The fallen angels original job was to watch us. They were "Watchers."

It makes total sense that they'd still want to watch.

Same possibility as another species on another planet doing it.

These possibilities are as endless as the stars themselves. 

That's why I love it so.  Cool

RE: Police across US given new UFO handbook as they warn craft 'pose significant safety r - Ninurta - 09-11-2024

(09-11-2024, 07:30 AM)ancientlight Wrote: Why can't they be alien? I'm guessing too much scifi has made aliens seem 'scifi'. But just looking at our planet there is an abundance of different life, why is this not possible in the billions of galaxies out there? 

They likely ARE "alien", but it's highly unlikely they are from another solar system. maybe "aliens" (as in "not human") from Earth itself, possibly another planet or moon withing the solar system, or another dimension, but almost certainly not from another star system.

Most folks do not have a real concept of how vastly, mind-numbingly huge space is, and the travel distances involved. If aliens were to come here from another solar system, they wouldn't be going back, ever, much less ferrying back and forth. They would likely be looking for another planet to colonize because something had gone wrong or was going wrong with their own, and they would come in "generational ships", most or all of the occupants of which had been born long after the last alien had seen their home-world - none of them would have been alive long enough to have seen it for themselves.

They would be coming to stay, to colonize a new home, and they would probably come in a huge armada with enough settlers aboard to make the trip worthwhile to perpetuate their species on a new home world.

They wouldn't be here to help us, they wouldn't be "space brothers", they wouldn't be here just to study us or guide us in our development - they would be here to conquer, to make over our world and make it their own, their new home.

That's because it would not be possible to return to their original home world. Interstellar travel is a one-way trip, and multi-generational.

It's possible, but also highly unlikely, that another civilization could exist on Earth, and we've just not detected it. Not too likely, but as I said, possible.

The same goes for other planets or moons within our own solar system. Conditions on those planets and moons are not amenable to creting beings that could survive on Earth. So, that too is pretty unlikely.

That leaves inter-dimensional beings or travelers. That's what my money says they are, but only time will tell for certain... assuming that human civilization survives long enough to find out the truth.

RE: Police across US given new UFO handbook as they warn craft 'pose significant safety r - sailorsam - 09-12-2024

(09-11-2024, 11:51 PM)Ninurta Wrote: They would be coming to stay, to colonize a new home, and they would probably come in a huge armada with enough settlers aboard to make the trip worthwhile to perpetuate their species on a new home world.

They wouldn't be here to help us, they wouldn't be "space brothers", they wouldn't be here just to study us or guide us in our development - they would be here to conquer, to make over our world and make it their own, their new home.
sounds depressingly like Independence Day is the most likely scenario