Rogue-Nation Discussion Board
New York Gov't Commies Arrested - Printable Version

+- Rogue-Nation Discussion Board (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb)
+-- Forum: General and Breaking News Events (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=43)
+--- Forum: General News and/or Events (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=45)
+--- Thread: New York Gov't Commies Arrested (/showthread.php?tid=2324)

New York Gov't Commies Arrested - EndtheMadnessNow - 09-03-2024

Details from US Attorney's office about arrest of Linda Sun, a former top aide to NY Governor Kathy Hochul, for acting as an undisclosed agent of China and the CCP. Her husband was arrested as well.

[Image: zRQbiTn.jpg]
Quote:Breon Peace, United States Attorney for the Eastern District of New York, Matthew G. Olsen, Assistant Attorney General of the Justice Department’s National Security Division, Christie M. Curtis, Acting Assistant Director in Charge, Federal Bureau of Investigation, New York Field Office (FBI), and Thomas M. Fattorusso, Special Agent in Charge, Internal Revenue Service-Criminal Investigation (IRS-CI), announced the prosecution.

“As alleged, while appearing to serve the people of New York as Deputy Chief of Staff within the New York State Executive Chamber, the defendant and her husband actually worked to further the interests of the Chinese government and the CCP,” stated United States Attorney Breon Peace.  “The illicit scheme enriched the defendant’s family to the tune of millions of dollars.  Our Office will act decisively to prosecute those who serve as undisclosed agents of a foreign government.”

Mr. Peace expressed his appreciation to the Department of Justice’s National Security Division, the New York State Office of the Inspector General, the New York State Police and the U.S. Department of State’s Diplomatic Security Service (DSS) for their work on the case.  He also thanked the New York State Executive Chamber for its cooperation with the investigation.

“As alleged in the indictment, Linda Sun, a former New York State government employee, acted as an undisclosed agent of the Chinese government while her husband, Christopher Hu, facilitated the transfer of millions of dollars in kickbacks for personal gain. Sun wielded her position of influence among executives to covertly promote PRC and CCP agendas, directly threatening our country’s national security. The FBI is committed to protect the American people from any threat actors who seek to influence officials at the direction of foreign entities,” stated FBI Acting Assistant Director Curtis.

“Sun is alleged to be an undisclosed agent of the PRC and CCP, using Chinese money and her influence within the state of New York to benefit the Chinese government. Sun and her husband then laundered millions of dollars for the foreign country and used the monetary benefits of this scheme to buy luxury vehicles and million dollars properties here in New York,” Thomas M. Fattorusso, Special Agent in Charge of IRS CI New York.  “It is with the unwavering determination of federal law enforcement to root-out foreign agents and their schemes that Sun and Hu will now face justice for their criminal acts.”

As alleged in the indictment, while working for the New York State government – including in high-ranking posts in the Executive Chamber of the New York State government and in multiple state agencies – Sun also acted as an undisclosed agent of the PRC and the CCP. Acting at the request of PRC government officials and the CCP representatives, Sun engaged in numerous political activities in the interests of the PRC and the CCP, including blocking representatives of the Taiwanese government from having access to high-level New York State officers; changing high-level New York State officers’ messaging regarding issues of importance to the PRC and the CCP; obtaining official New York State proclamations for PRC government representatives without proper authorization; attempting to facilitate a trip to the PRC by a high-level New York State politician; and arranging meetings for visiting delegations from the PRC government with New York State government officials.

Sun also repeatedly violated internal rules and protocols within the New York State government to provide improper benefits to PRC and the CCP representatives, including by providing unauthorized invitation letters from the office of high-level New York State officers that were used to facilitate travel by PRC government officials into the United States for meetings with New York State government officials.  Sun’s unauthorized invitation letters for the PRC government delegation constituted false statements made in connection with immigration documents and induced the foreign citizens into unlawfully entering the United States.

Sun never registered as a foreign agent with the Attorney General, and in fact actively concealed that she took actions at the order, request, or direction of PRC government and the CCP representatives. 

In return for these and other actions, Sun received substantial economic and other benefits from representatives of the PRC government and the CCP, including the facilitation of millions of dollars in transactions for the PRC-based business activities of Hu; travel benefits; tickets to events; promotion of a close family friend’s business; employment for Sun’s cousin in the PRC; and Nanjing-style salted ducks prepared by a PRC government official’s personal chef that were delivered to the residence of Sun’s parents.  Sun and Hu laundered the monetary proceeds of this scheme to purchase, among other items, real estate property in Manhasset, New York currently valued at $4.1 million, a condominium in Honolulu, Hawaii currently valued at $2.1 million, and various luxury automobiles, including a 2024 Ferrari.  Sun never disclosed any benefits she received from representatives of the PRC government and the CCP to the New York State government, as she was required to do as a New York State government employee. 

Hu also laundered unlawful proceeds through bank accounts opened in the name of a close relative but that were actually for Hu’s exclusive use.  To open these accounts, Hu unlawfully used an image of the relative’s driver’s license.

The charges in the indictment are allegations and the defendants are presumed innocent unless and until proven guilty.

The government’s case is being handled by the Office’s National Security & Cybercrime Section.  Assistant United States Attorneys Alexander A. Solomon and Robert Pollack are in charge of the prosecution, with the assistance of Trial Attorney Scott Claffee from the National Security Division’s Counterintelligence and Export Control Section and Litigation Analyst Mary Clare McMahon.  Assistant U.S. Attorney Laura Mantell of the Office’s Asset Recovery Section is handling forfeiture matters.

The Defendants:

LINDA SUN
Manhasset, New York

CHRIS HU
Manhasset, New York

E.D.N.Y. Docket No. 24-CR-346 (BMC)

New York Commies Arrested

[Image: CGV1JRU.jpg]

They are all in bed with the CCP. Arrest and hang'em high. All of them.

RE: New York Gov't Commies Arrested - DuckforcoveR - 09-04-2024

Meanwhile, in Jared Kushner's life  Love it Laughing Laughing

RE: New York Gov't Commies Arrested - FlickerOfLight - 09-04-2024

I have this feeling that there are a lot more out there, in office, and this family is just a drop in the bucket.

RE: New York Gov't Commies Arrested - Ninurta - 09-04-2024

(09-04-2024, 12:09 AM)DuckforcoveR Wrote: Meanwhile, in Jared Kushner's life  Love it Laughing Laughing

Who? Who's that? And what bearing does his life have on THIS case?

A few observations.

First, notice that Sun is a FORMER government official. Apparently no one bothered to take action while she was in place, able to and doing the damage. It was only after her usefulness to The Party was over that she was sacrificed. Why is that? Was she acting under the umbrella of the BidenHarris regime, and with their unspoken approval? After all, THEY were also taking Chinese money for favors, and have still yet, to this day, neither been prosecuted or even seriously investigated for it.

Second, I think this may be an indication of a sea change. Why is DOJ all of a sudden interested in prosecuting Democrat bad actors when for the last 4 years or more they have been allowed to slide unimpeded while everyone was taking their pitchforks and torches after Trump, J6ers, and, well, anyone on the Right who displeased the regime? Why NOW? Could it be that they are secretly uneasy about the potential outcome of the upcoming elections, and want to get a head-start on trying to look good now, at this late date, just in case? Are they getting jittery at the possibility that their days may be numbered, just like Comer did in the run-up to the 2016 election, declaring Killary "guilty" but refusing to prosecute, trying to hedge his bet in either eventuality?

Third, this is how most criminals get caught - spending their ill-gotten gains on ridiculously unnecessary crap. Who on Earth needs a 4 million dollar house, a 2 million dollar condo, when they only have one ass to house? Then there is the matter if that 2024 Ferrari... But buying crap one cannot afford with the money they are legitimately bringing in is what puts most high-level criminals on the radar and gets them examined. Until that happens, no one has a clue to give them a look-over, as mere money can be hidden from sight... but luxury houses, luxury cars, luxury boats, etc cannot be hidden from sight. They are right there in the open to be seen. Matter of fact, that is their entire purpose - to be seen. They are "look at me, and how much better I am than you" bragging items.

And that greed and bragging is what gets dumbasses busted.

RE: New York Gov't Commies Arrested - SomeJackleg - 09-04-2024

(09-04-2024, 12:43 AM)Ninurta Wrote:
(09-04-2024, 12:09 AM)DuckforcoveR Wrote: Meanwhile, in Jared Kushner's life  Love it Laughing Laughing

i thought you knew that those that have severe TDS always find a way to bring him or someone in his family up during a demtard scandal. hell if if there not a way they'll use whataboutism's and try to shift the topic.

(09-04-2024, 01:04 AM)SomeJackleg Wrote:

i thought you knew that those that have severe TDS always find a way to bring him or someone in his family up during a demtard scandal. hell if if there not a way they'll use whataboutism's and try to shift the topic.

But who the hell IS he? Was he in government somewhere? Taking Chinese money for illegal favors injurious to national security? Or is it just that, with a name like Kushner, he might be one of "dem jooz" and therefore obviously guilty as hell of SOMETHING bad?

RE: New York Gov't Commies Arrested - DuckforcoveR - 09-04-2024

In other words "my guy is different than yours....for the same thing"  Laughing

RE: New York Gov't Commies Arrested - SomeJackleg - 09-04-2024

(09-04-2024, 01:19 AM)Ninurta Wrote: But who the hell IS he? Was he in government somewhere? Taking Chinese money for illegal favors injurious to national security? Or is it just that, with a name like Kushner, he might be one of "dem jooz" and therefore obviously guilty as hell of SOMETHING bad?

trumps son in law  and was one of his advisors during trump's admin.

RE: New York Gov't Commies Arrested - EndtheMadnessNow - 09-04-2024

(09-04-2024, 12:59 AM)Ninurta Wrote: A few observations.

First, notice that Sun is a FORMER government official. Apparently no one bothered to take action while she was in place, able to and doing the damage. It was only after her usefulness to The Party was over that she was sacrificed. Why is that? Was she acting under the umbrella of the BidenHarris regime, and with their unspoken approval? After all, THEY were also taking Chinese money for favors, and have still yet, to this day, neither been prosecuted or even seriously investigated for it.

Second, I think this may be an indication of a sea change. Why is DOJ all of a sudden interested in prosecuting Democrat bad actors when for the last 4 years or more they have been allowed to slide unimpeded while everyone was taking their pitchforks and torches after Trump, J6ers, and, well, anyone on the Right who displeased the regime? Why NOW? Could it be that they are secretly uneasy about the potential outcome of the upcoming elections, and want to get a head-start on trying to look good now, at this late date, just in case? Are they getting jittery at the possibility that their days may be numbered, just like Comer did in the run-up to the 2016 election, declaring Killary "guilty" but refusing to prosecute, trying to hedge his bet in either eventuality?

Third, this is how most criminals get caught - spending their ill-gotten gains on ridiculously unnecessary crap. Who on Earth needs a 4 million dollar house, a 2 million dollar condo, when they only have one ass to house? Then there is the matter if that 2024 Ferrari... But buying crap one cannot afford with the money they are legitimately bringing in is what puts most high-level criminals on the radar and gets them examined. Until that happens, no one has a clue to give them a look-over, as mere money can be hidden from sight... but luxury houses, luxury cars, luxury boats, etc cannot be hidden from sight. They are right there in the open to be seen. Matter of fact, that is their entire purpose - to be seen. They are "look at me, and how much better I am than you" bragging items.

And that greed and bragging is what gets dumbasses busted.

Good question "Why NOW?" I think you may be over target on your second observation. Fairly recently, Hillary scolded Gov Hochul for not being aggressive enough on winning Dem House seats. I believe NY currently has 15 Dems & 11 GOP. 5 or 6 seats flipped to the GOP in 2023. So, yea, the mob or blob just might be getting nervous.  100% on your third observation. Every damn time that gets them doomed.

(09-04-2024, 02:48 AM)SomeJackleg Wrote:
(09-04-2024, 01:19 AM)Ninurta Wrote: But who the hell IS he? Was he in government somewhere? Taking Chinese money for illegal favors injurious to national security? Or is it just that, with a name like Kushner, he might be one of "dem jooz" and therefore obviously guilty as hell of SOMETHING bad?

trumps son in law  and was one of his advisors during trump's admin.

I see. So now I kinda sorta know who Kuchner is, but I'm still struggling to figure out how a reference to him applies to this case.. Either the Sun woman was Hochul's daughter in law, or the Kushner fella was bought off by China to sell American political favors to them? Or maybe it was because both are "furriners", Dat Chinaman in one case and Dat Joo in the other, and so both must be suspect of something?

I'm just trying to figure out how a reference to Kuchner should apply to the case to be a valid distraction or diversion from it, the similarity between the two that makes him a valid reference.

(09-04-2024, 01:20 AM)DuckforcoveR Wrote:

Since I found out who Kushner is, I understand how they are "different", both being of a different gender and political philosophy from the other, but what I am struggling with now is how they are "the same", how they compare to one another. Is it because they are both just politicians? Because that can be said of anyone in government I think, so if that is the comparison, they are all "the same", aren't they?

At first, I thought you might be referring to Ashton Kuchner, and I REALLY couldn't find the comparison there, since he's just an actor. Then I thought that maybe you were somehow trying to compare their criminality, but just being a politician doesn't necessarily make one a criminal as well - although opinions about that aspect tend to differ.

So if it is in reference to criminality, how does that apply? how are they "the same"?

I'm not saying you'e wrong, I'm saying that there may be something I'm unaware of that I feel should be made aware of.

RE: New York Gov't Commies Arrested - DuckforcoveR - 09-05-2024

(09-04-2024, 06:03 AM)Ninurta Wrote:
(09-04-2024, 01:20 AM)DuckforcoveR Wrote:

Since I found out who Kushner is, I understand how they are "different", both being of a different gender and political philosophy from the other, but what I am struggling with now is how they are "the same", how they compare to one another. Is it because they are both just politicians? Because that can be said of anyone in government I think, so if that is the comparison, they are all "the same", aren't they?

At first, I thought you might be referring to Ashton Kuchner, and I REALLY couldn't find the comparison there, since he's just an actor. Then I thought that maybe you were somehow trying to compare their criminality, but just being a politician doesn't necessarily make one a criminal as well - although opinions about that aspect tend to differ.

So if it is in reference to criminality, how does that apply? how are they "the same"?

I'm not saying you'e wrong, I'm saying that there may be something I'm unaware of that I feel should be made aware of.

If I need to spell out the corruption of Kush and his immediate family (and his adopted family) I would be shocked. 

All political and familial actions at this level are well above most of our pay grade in this life AND the next. But to pretend like Jared's Saudi deal worth billions is normal business while Bidens kid (who never worked in the White House) profiting off dad's name is WORSE?! 

The amount of "Hunter Biden" talk in the last 5 years is comical considering the guy never ran for office or worked for the government. But Jared, Eric, Don Jr. They can take billions from the Sauds, Russians, Chinese, etc and they are "sharp business people"  Laughing it's the most CLEAR CUT VERSION  of dementia I've ever seen.  Cool