Rogue-Nation Discussion Board
Government Whistleblower Says There Was a Secret Pentagon Program to "Trap" UFOs - Printable Version

+- Rogue-Nation Discussion Board (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb)
+-- Forum: The Conspiracy Corner (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=72)
+--- Forum: UFOs, Aliens and Universal Questions (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=75)
+--- Thread: Government Whistleblower Says There Was a Secret Pentagon Program to "Trap" UFOs (/showthread.php?tid=2295)

Government Whistleblower Says There Was a Secret Pentagon Program to "Trap" UFOs - FlickerOfLight - 08-23-2024

by Noor Al-Sibai
8/22/2024 · 9:08 AM EDT
Government Whistleblower Says There Was a Secret Pentagon Program to "Trap" UFOs.
A UFO whistleblower and ex-Pentagon official who claims that the government is hiding its knowledge of extraterrestrials is doubling down on his claims in a new memoir.

As the Daily Beast and other outlets report, whistleblower Luis Elizondo's new book, "Imminent: Inside the Pentagon’s Hunt for UFOs," contains in more detail the same kinds of contentions he has long put forth with the help of the New York Times and Blink-182's Tom DeLonge.

In an interview with the Daily Mail, Elizondo said he's finally been cleared by the Pentagon to tell the full truth about his claims, which include his assertion that he'd seen glowing green orbs in his house after he began leading a secretive Army office looking into what the government calls "unidentified anomalous phenomena" or UAPs.

As he said in his interview with the British tabloid, the ex-official was also privy to knowledge of "traps" the government set up to catch and capture UAPs.

"We had a plan to set up a real big nuclear footprint," Elizondo said, "something we knew would be irresistible for these UAP."

Once these unwitting ETs fell for the ruse, "the trap would be sprung," he continued.

Trapped In
As with claims made by other government whistleblowers and true believers, Elizondo's insistence on a widespread US government conspiracy to hide the truth about aliens from the American people seems to fall apart under scrutiny.

In a thread on r/UFOs where his Daily Mail interview was posted, for instance, an incredulous Redditor pointed out just how ridiculous the crux of that claim really is.

"Setting up honey pots for UFOs sounds like a terrible idea," the user commented. "Who knows what type of thing you could end up attracting?"

Indeed, if any members of an extraterrestrial race were sophisticated enough not only to travel untold lightyears to Earth but also to hide themselves from us, it seems almost humorous that our human attempts at deception would work.

As ever, we very much do want to believe — but in the case of Elizondo's new book, the only thing that seems provable is that he's on a book tour, with all the pressure to drive sales that process typically entails.

I personally don't believe it's extraterrestrial beings they are covering up. 

I believe it is inter-deminsional beings they have knowledge of, and are hiding it, because it would help to prove that there is a God; Or, at least something beyond this world and life.

I also believe these "inter-deminsional" are building some of these flying objects we've been hearing about, and it is that technology that was recovered and reversed engineered. 

I think that's what's been "covered up."

I've also heard some say that these orbs in the sky might be angels and or demons traveling around.

If so, then they're trying to "trap" one of these beings or objects.

Kinda reminds me of the movie "The Ghostbusters."

Truth is often stranger than fiction...

I believe this is the case here.

RE: Government Whistleblower Says There Was a Secret Pentagon Program to "Trap" UFOs - Ninurta - 08-23-2024

Can't trust Luis Elizondo. He's a snake-oil salesman. I have a friend who has had personal dealing with him, and the dealings were so poorly dealt with by Elizondo that my buddy damn near got drummed out of the military over it. Google "Lukaron" - I think he's told his story on both Reddit and ATS.

As far as him seeing "orbs", where's his evidence for those claims? I have video of mine - where's his?

RE: Government Whistleblower Says There Was a Secret Pentagon Program to "Trap" UFOs - FlickerOfLight - 08-23-2024

(08-23-2024, 11:13 AM)Ninurta Wrote: Can't trust Luis Elizondo. He's a snake-oil salesman. I have a friend who has had personal dealing with him, and the dealings were so poorly dealt with by Elizondo that my buddy damn near got drummed out of the military over it. Google "Lukaron" - I think he's told his story on both Reddit and ATS.

As far as him seeing "orbs", where's his evidence for those claims? I have video of mine - where's his?

Thanks, I will.
Yeah, I have no idea who these people are most the time.

I just know that, if we're seeing it, there's a reason they want us to.

I think they let real truths out ysing these people who have bad reputations for BS. 

It would be a great way to let the truth slip out, and no one believe it.

Not saying any of this is truth. Just felt it notable. 

I'll check the dude out.

RE: Government Whistleblower Says There Was a Secret Pentagon Program to "Trap" UFOs - sailorsam - 08-23-2024

John Keel theorized this way back in 'The Mothman Prophecies'.  he called them ultra-terrestrials.

just call them demons.  always teasing but never providing any *real* evidence, leaving a trail of fear and frustration.
one of the chapters was titled 'games nonhumans play'.

RE: Government Whistleblower Says There Was a Secret Pentagon Program to "Trap" UFOs - FlickerOfLight - 08-23-2024

(08-23-2024, 01:17 PM)sailorsam Wrote: John Keel theorized this way back in 'The Mothman Prophecies'.  he called them ultra-terrestrials.

just call them demons.  always teasing but never providing any *real* evidence, leaving a trail of fear and frustration.

Weird... I just started to watch that movie "The Mothman prophecy" just last night.

I even had the same thought about it being demonic in nature.

RE: Government Whistleblower Says There Was a Secret Pentagon Program to "Trap" UFOs - Ninurta - 08-23-2024

(08-23-2024, 12:53 PM)FlickerOfLight Wrote: Yeah, I have no idea who these people are most the time.

That's very true regarding Elizonfo. I believe he spent a sizeable portion of his career running a disinformation ring out of the US Southwest - Arizona or New Mexico, I believe - trying to discredit legitimate witnesses and researchers.

By all means, look up Lukaron. He spent about 20 years I think in military intelligence and counterintelligence, and has recently retired in the past couple of years. I may have the story wrong, but as I understand it, Elizondo at one time had a TV show about UFO's. Lukaron used to investigate all manner of "paranormal" things in his off-time - things like ghosts and UFO's. Elizondo caught wind of him through the Pentagon, and set up a "meeting" at a restaurant in DC... but when Lukaron showed up for it, it turned out to be an "ambush interview" with cameras and crap everywhere. It's, generally speaking, a bad idea for a counterintelligence guy to get his image blasted across the air waves, so as you can imagine, it slid south.

Lukaron stopped dealing with anything paranormal after that. It was then a matter of career self-preservation. To this day, he doesn't investigate any such thing,and claims to believe nothing of it at all nowadays. I've known him for about 16 years or so, since before I got all old and decrepit. He's actually the guy that recommended me for my ill-fated job at "Tekkek".

But, like I said, I may have the story wrong, so by all means Google him up to get the nitty gritty of the affair.

(08-23-2024, 01:17 PM)sailorsam Wrote: John Keel theorized this way back in 'The Mothman Prophecies'.  he called them ultra-terrestrials.

I too think it's much more likely that they are "interdimensional travelers" - or "demons" for short (hat-tip to Robert Lynn Aspirin's "Myth" series, where "demon" is just a shorthand version of "interdimensional traveler") than it is they are actual beings from another planet in this space or universe. It just seems far more likely to me that they are merely phase-shifting to travel across adjacent dimensions than it is they are traveling distances too vast to comprehend and too far to be traversed in a single lifetime, or even generations of lifetimes.

(08-23-2024, 05:44 PM)Ninurta Wrote:

I too think it's much more likely that they are "interdimensional travelers" - or "demons" for short (hat-tip to Robert Lynn Aspirin's "Myth" series, where "demon" is just a shorthand version of "interdimensional traveler") than it is they are actual beings from another planet in this space or universe. It just seems far more likely to me that they are merely phase-shifting to travel across adjacent dimensions than it is they are traveling distances too vast to comprehend and too far to be traversed in a single lifetime, or even generations of lifetimes.

My thoughts exactly. 

I considered that there is life on other planets. I believe there is. The probability is too high for there not to be other planets with creatures like us living and thriving. 

Everything is spread out just far enough to keep us away from each other.

The interdimensional beings adds up. Imo

(08-23-2024, 05:32 PM)Ninurta Wrote:
(08-23-2024, 12:53 PM)FlickerOfLight Wrote: Yeah, I have no idea who these people are most the time.

That's very true regarding Elizonfo. I believe he spent a sizeable portion of his career running a disinformation ring out of the US Southwest - Arizona or New Mexico, I believe - trying to discredit legitimate witnesses and researchers.

By all means, look up Lukaron. He spent about 20 years I think in military intelligence and counterintelligence, and has recently retired in the past couple of years. I may have the story wrong, but as I understand it, Elizondo at one time had a TV show about UFO's. Lukaron used to investigate all manner of "paranormal" things in his off-time - things like ghosts and UFO's. Elizondo caught wind of him through the Pentagon, and set up a "meeting" at a restaurant in DC... but when Lukaron showed up for it, it turned out to be an "ambush interview" with cameras and crap everywhere. It's, generally speaking, a bad idea for a counterintelligence guy to get his image blasted across the air waves, so as you can imagine, it slid south.

Lukaron stopped dealing with anything paranormal after that. It was then a matter of career self-preservation. To this day, he doesn't investigate any such thing,and claims to believe nothing of it at all nowadays. I've known him for about 16 years or so, since before I got all old and decrepit. He's actually the guy that recommended me for my ill-fated job at "Tekkek".

But, like I said, I may have the story wrong, so by all means Google him up to get the nitty gritty of the affair.

Now I'm really intrigued...

Thanks Ninurta. I'm looking him up now.

https://www.newsnationnow.com/space/ufo/ex-pentagon-claims-recovered-non-human/

I remember this. 

Something spooked that dude.