Rogue-Nation Discussion Board
Tulsi Was Added To A Terrorist Watchlist (Quiet Skies) - Printable Version

+- Rogue-Nation Discussion Board (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb)
+-- Forum: General and Breaking News Events (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=43)
+--- Forum: General News and/or Events (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=45)
+--- Thread: Tulsi Was Added To A Terrorist Watchlist (Quiet Skies) (/showthread.php?tid=2271)

Tulsi Was Added To A Terrorist Watchlist (Quiet Skies) - 727Sky - 08-11-2024

I do hope someone someday gets into government that will decapitate the sickos who reside and work in Washington for our government..

RE: I Was Added To A Terrorist Watchlist (Quiet Skies) - MrJesterium - 08-11-2024

I like how bluntly Gabbard put it, straight to the point! It's hard to believe her reward for patriotic service to her country was being blacklisted by her own government. This is both an act of politicial retaliation AND deterrence policy. A truth-teller must expect to be branded as an outlaw, fierce adversity is a good sign! The time is rapidly approaching for when Americans simply turn to those who are competent, represent the clearest thought, demonstrate their sincerity with action, and speak the truth. They will turn away from the loudmouths.
“My opponents are legion, and all have a big mouth.” (Gustav Mahler, to Max Marschalk)

One of my contacts in the premonition field, a very scientific-oriented savant, advised me to keep tabs on Gabbard. I wonder if he knows something about her playing an important role or becoming increasingly relevant in US politics:
"Let´s wait for the result of the election, though it's really irrelevant whether the old donkey or the old monkey will win ... (if you're in the United States I recommend you to pay attention to/have an eye on Tulsi Gabbard)." I'll have to pry him for more details, he seemed to have an air of certainty.
_____

The reason why Kamala doesn't have the strength to stand up to the ruling clique is probably she is fixed on her trajectory by her careerism/background.
If she goes against their interests, she'd swiftly bring discredit upon her head. Anyone else in her place might stand a chance of pulling off another Putin!

"They went searching around all over the place, and, by pure accident, picked up somebody who was exactly the opposite to what everybody wanted. They thought they’d got a safe, bureaucratic civil servant, non-political, and they got Hammarskjöld. It will never happen again; nobody’s ever going to make that mistake twice."

Yeltsin’s Family "settled on Putin, whom they thought to be the safest choice: a mediocre, but manageable official — easy to control. At first, he was indeed all that; he lacked programs and ideas of his own. But precisely because of this lacking, Putin sensed the dominant attitudes of the masses."

(08-11-2024, 04:09 AM)727Sky Wrote: I do hope someone someday gets into government that will decapitate the sickos in our government...
I think what needs to happen: encouraging young Americans to start searching for someone from their ranks, coming out into the open with their demands for representation. Problem is, that no one decent wants to enter into politics, they don't have the stomach for it. Or they lack powerful/wealthy connections. Unfortunately, Time isn't on their side.

Not even Trump has enough time to undo everything. As a Russian friend wrote to me, "They will never accept Trump's victory and, with the support of the Democrats, they will either act radically (assassinations, terrorist attacks, new conflicts, new epidemics, riots) or simply lie in wait for several years until the end of Trump's presidential term. As far as I understand, this is his last term, and if he does not rewrite the constitution, as Putin did, then he will not have time to change anything, one term is too short."
_____

I've mentioned in the past how I was expecting the real first female American president to be someone younger, in their 30-40s, which reflects the trend in other contemporary predictions (Xi's younger successor, European emperor, Russia's tsar). Women assuming influential positions is a reocurring theme in people's dreams, as if their unconscious hopes are being placed in female leaders.

Btw my friend Subject_Pie8529, an American living in Europe, shared an interesting prediction with me back in May, and shared her impression of American elections:

Quote:Supposedly the last president will be a woman of golden hair. She will have five kids. She will rule fair and just but the damage the prior presidents did will be too much for her to undo. I read it somewhere, I have to find my source but it was predicted a long time ago. Before other newer prophecies took over.

I think at this point whoever becomes president will have too much to undo before their term is over. Corruption has destroyed most of our infrastructure among other factors. Not to mention the corrupt government workers that will be probably still working under the new president.
_____

Lastly, there was a recent dream, or rather timeline scenario, which contains some interesting details, although the timing is off (2060s: mass-immigration of Europeans to UK/Ireland): https://old.reddit.com/r/Dreams/comments/1ema2p6/bit_of_a_strange_dream_about_the_near_future/ (Similarly, the timing for this prediction about the spread of radical Islam is also off: https://old.reddit.com/r/precognition/comments/7ay3m6/nuclear_war_is_on_our_doorstep/ Europe will likely be overrun by Islamists within a few years.)

Cold War. Instead of Kamala, it's Clinton who sabotages US/RU relations. These details are worth noting:

•Trump does get a second term after that but then suffers from a muscle disease that causes him to be very weak and fragile.
•The Usa then just breaks ties with NATO/betrays Europe and leaves them to suffer the wrath of Russia. (This is a very realistic prediction, which has also been predicted by other contemporaries.)
•For people to survive there's lots of high risk high reward jobs which are basically suicide which tasks ones to deliver goods theough combat zones.

There was another Cold War scenario resulting from Trump's election: https://old.reddit.com/r/Dreams/comments/vdduqn/dream_i_had_that_took_place_in_the_year_2030/

RE: Tulsi Was Added To A Terrorist Watchlist (Quiet Skies) - xuenchen - 08-11-2024

She chopped Kamala to shreds pretty good in the 2020 debates too.

Cool