Rogue-Nation Discussion Board
An old theory - Printable Version

+- Rogue-Nation Discussion Board (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb)
+-- Forum: The Conspiracy Corner (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=72)
+--- Forum: JFK, 9/11, the Moon and the Truth out There (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=73)
+--- Thread: An old theory (/showthread.php?tid=2236)

An old theory - FlickerOfLight - 07-26-2024

I've had this theory for a very long time now. This probably started around 1995 or so for me. This was around the same time we were learning about MKULTRA, as the files had been recently declassified back then.

My theory is this, and this is all for entertainment purposes. We haven't discussed a good conspiracy in a while, and having been surfing around these sites a while now I haven't seen any posts on this.

The theory is this:

"Woodstock" (the original)

I have watched the documentary film on Woodstock several times throughout my life. Something always stands out to me. 

Everyone, as they are arriving, all have the same type of vibe going, and all saying the same thing. All with the same look on their faces. Almost as if they are all hypnotized. I've studied hypnotism, and yeah, that sleep eye look. Totally calm. Thousands and thousands of people and they are all calm. Almost as if they were told to "be calm" in the hypnotism. And all "drawn there," as they all keep saying throughout the documentary. 

There is much more to it, but I would have to break down that entire video to fully explain what it is im seeing.

I had always wondered if that was actually an experiment on mass hypnotism, and Woodstock proved the power it could have over a mass of people stretching across an entire continent. 

I have had a ton of old hippy friends. They always had the best weed back in the day. I've listened to a lot of their stories. I've met a few that were there. And they all say the same thing.

"If you can remember Woodstock you weren't at Woodstock."

The people I've met who were there, none of them remember being there.

We don't remember things we've done while hypnotized. 

This with a lot of what the dudes who actually put on the show kept saying tripping out about throughoutthe film.

"It worked. I can't believe it worked."

I had always wondered if "it worked" meant they had some knowledge of it being an experiment on mind control.

What say you, RN? Could Woodstock in the 60's have been a successful experiment using mind control techniques?

Just for fun. Something to discuss. I'm sick of the politics.

RE: An old theory - Ninurta - 07-26-2024

Could be. We know that the CIA experimented with drugs as a means of sensitization to suggestion, and as it happens, there was also a sudden profusion of drugs in the 1960's... and that profusion of drugs just happened to be highly concentrated in the demographic that attended Woodstock...

RE: An old theory - FlickerOfLight - 07-26-2024

(07-26-2024, 07:33 PM)Ninurta Wrote: Could be. We know that the CIA experimented with drugs as a means of sensitization to suggestion, and as it happens, there was also a sudden profusion of drugs in the 1960's... and that profusion of drugs just happened to be highly concentrated in the demographic that attended Woodstock...

If, and I'm just saying if, this were an experiment, imagine how well all these types of methods have advanced, and digitized, and "pharmatized."

Heck, someone's blood pressure medication could contain a substance used in mind control.

The possibilities would be endless. 

Add "smart phone" technology into the mix.

Bam boom pow.....2024 clown world.

Just a thought.