Rogue-Nation Discussion Board
In a new Admin wonder what position he will hold ? - Printable Version

+- Rogue-Nation Discussion Board (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb)
+-- Forum: Rogue Politics (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=47)
+--- Forum: Political news and more (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=50)
+--- Thread: In a new Admin wonder what position he will hold ? (/showthread.php?tid=2218)

In a new Admin wonder what position he will hold ? - 727Sky - 07-16-2024

Vivek is a real firebrand and I do wonder what position he will hold in a new Trump Administration, if Trump survives long enough to get elected ?

Quote:Former GOP presidential candidate Vivek Ramaswamy calls for transparency in the investigation into the assassination attempt on former President Trump on 'Jesse Watters Primetime

RE: In a new Admin wonder what position he will hold ? - NightskyeB4Dawn - 07-16-2024

(07-16-2024, 09:37 AM)727Sky Wrote: Vivek is a real firebrand and I do wonder what position he will hold in a new Trump Administration, if Trump survives long enough to get elected ?

Quote:Former GOP presidential candidate Vivek Ramaswamy calls for transparency in the investigation into the assassination attempt on former President Trump on 'Jesse Watters Primetime

Americans need to stop expecting a savior to arise out of the government snake pit.

There is talk of one to arise, but he will be the harbinger of destruction, so though what will be will be, I just don't think it is the one they want.

Most Americans are not willing to make the hard changes that may make the differences they want. I don't understand why they think the system is going to change in their favor, when the 1% is not just thriving, but excelling with the status quo.

Wishful thinking has gotten us nowhere. Nothing will change until the people change. We are not responsible for what other people do, and we may not be responsible for all that life hands us. We are responsible for how we deal with it.

RE: In a new Admin wonder what position he will hold ? - EndtheMadnessNow - 07-16-2024

(07-16-2024, 09:37 AM)727Sky Wrote: Vivek is a real firebrand and I do wonder what position he will hold in a new Trump Administration, if Trump survives long enough to get elected ?

Possibly a position that benefits big pharma and/or getting certain drug prices lowered.

Vivek Ramaswamy is a board member of Arbutus Biopharma, the Founder of Roivant Sciences and a Co-Founder and the Founder of Strive Asset Management. Vivek was the Founder of Genevant. He attended Yale Law School (where he met J. D. Vance) and Harvard University (biology). He had a net worth of around $15 million before graduating from law school. He was also founder & CEO of the former Swiss based Sio Gene Therapies.

I don't know much about him, but Trump needs someone in his cabinet he can lean on in case the globalists decide to pull another Corona.

Last year when he was campaigning for president, Ramaswamy called himself an "unapologetic American nationalist." Contrary to popular leftism belief, a nationalist is not such a bad thing, imo.

RE: In a new Admin wonder what position he will hold ? - NightskyeB4Dawn - 07-16-2024

(07-16-2024, 06:44 PM)EndtheMadnessNow Wrote: Last year when he was campaigning for president, Ramaswamy called himself an "unapologetic American nationalist." Contrary to popular leftism belief, a nationalist is not such a bad thing, imo.

They are both junior members of the club. They are only interested in position, power, and money.

Bottom kissers and boot lickers, and will sell us all to the one that makes an offer with the most zeros.

I don't trust any of them. If they made it to the ticket, they are bought and paid for.