Rogue-Nation Discussion Board
Looks like Trump has been shot - Printable Version

+- Rogue-Nation Discussion Board (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb)
+-- Forum: Rogue Politics (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=47)
+--- Forum: Political news and more (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=50)
+--- Thread: Looks like Trump has been shot (/showthread.php?tid=2213)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Looks like Trump has been shot - 727Sky - 07-13-2024

For those who have wondered how they would remove Trump... well here was a more direct try.

Surprised more people were not shot as there were several shots fired... Gotta go for the head as Trump has bullet proof vest on ...

RE: Looks like Trump has been shot - NightskyeB4Dawn - 07-13-2024

(07-13-2024, 10:49 PM)727Sky Wrote: For those who have wondered how they would remove Trump... well here was a more direct try.

Just a stunt to justify escalation.

They are playing us like a fine tuned violin.

RE: Looks like Trump has been shot - Ninurta - 07-13-2024

(07-13-2024, 10:57 PM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote:
(07-13-2024, 10:49 PM)727Sky Wrote: For those who have wondered how they would remove Trump... well here was a more direct try.

I've dealt with bullets all my life. Bullets ain't "stunts", they'll kill you permanently dead.  Water balloons are "stunts", not bullets.

Justify escalation of what?

Surprised more people were not shot as there were several shots fired... Gotta go for the head as Trump has bullet proof vest on ...

They were going for a head shot, probably on account of the ballistic vest, so when everyone dropped - as is the natural reaction when crap starts popping off all around folks - the subsequent shots went off into the wild blue yonder.

RE: Looks like Trump has been shot - 727Sky - 07-13-2024

One bystander dead and another in critical condition. Trumps was grazed but evidently is OK. Shooter is reportedly dead.

RE: Looks like Trump has been shot - NightskyeB4Dawn - 07-13-2024

(07-13-2024, 11:11 PM)Ninurta Wrote:
(07-13-2024, 10:57 PM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote:

I've dealt with bullets all my life. Bullets ain't "stunts", they'll kill you permanently dead.  Water balloons are "stunts", not bullets.

Justify escalation of what?

Escalation of the nasty divisive behavior that is becoming more prevalent.

Already around the internet people are talking about how the Dems drew first blood. Now they are justified in fighting back.

They are saying that Trump has given them the command to "fight, fight, fight".

My question is who do they think they are supposed to fight?

A lot of people have been wanting a civil war. They just may get what they want.

They know how to use us, the Pied Piper knows when and how to play the tunes to make us dance.

(07-13-2024, 11:19 PM)727Sky Wrote: One bystander dead and another in critical condition. Trumps was grazed but evidently is OK. Shooter is reportedly dead.

Looking at MSM live. They are not reporting this.

I am done with this. There are 50 different stories being told by 50 media outlets. People are going to believe who and what they want to believe. Especially from the media or the internet.

I will pray for Trump and for any innocent people that have been hurt. And I will continue to pray for our country.

I've watched the video a couple of times to try to tease out some information. I'd say it was a suppressed .22, probably a pistol - riles are generally a little more effective at suppression, since you can work more barrel into the suppressor. You can hear the bullets slap just before the weapon reports.

Back in the day, suppressed .22 were "assassin weapons", and the training was to pump multiple rounds - 4 or 5 at least - into the back of the target's head. Multiple rounds because .22 may not penetrate the skull on the first round.

Alternatively, it may have been a rifle from a farther distance, going by the time lag between the bullet slap and the weapon report, which was a fraction of a second, but noticeable. Could have been up to a couple hundred yards, as sound travels at 1100 feet per second at sea level.

Gotta wonder just how a weapon got that close to a politician at a political rally. You can wonder that while also wondering who might be in the market to hire a "professional" assassin to kill Trump...

RE: Looks like Trump has been shot - 727Sky - 07-13-2024

Because the situation is chaotic and news people are flapping the lips to get air time we will have to wait and see..

Possibility that the bullet hit the teleprompter and shards then hit Trump.

Another report is a guy by the name of Mark Violets was the shooter... Big fat Antifa supporter.

Fox says shooter is dead

RE: Looks like Trump has been shot - EndtheMadnessNow - 07-14-2024

The AP sure was quick to post these bloody Trump photos:

[Image: SqQpMVo.jpg]
Trump is fine after shooting at rally, campaign says. Prosecutor says gunman and 1 attendee are dead (Updated 7:25 PM EDT, July 13, 2024)

The shots heard around the country.

[Image: MKSsbYT.jpg]
AP Live news

[Image: 2ZqzmJk.jpg]
https://x.com/EndWokeness/status/1812273630702952543

Meanwhile, the division of people into different realities continues...

[Image: jOuZruP.jpg]

News stream is in their usual knee jerk chaotic state so will probably be tomorrow morning or later for better details, like who was the shooter.

Video of the alleged shooter lying dead on a rooftop...

https://x.com/sentdefender/status/1812268165209928124

[Image: Qh6Qnn4.jpg]

I'm waiting for the Zapruder angle.

Trump says in a Statement on Truth Social...

[Image: Y2oKfHs.jpg]

RE: Looks like Trump has been shot - NightskyeB4Dawn - 07-14-2024

(07-14-2024, 12:38 AM)EndtheMadnessNow Wrote: Meanwhile, the division of people into different realities continues...

That is the only thing that I believe to be true.

I hope I never get to see how gullible, stupid, and controlled we have become.

I just don't have the stomach for this game. I refuse to play.

RE: Looks like Trump has been shot - SomeJackleg - 07-14-2024

(07-13-2024, 11:48 PM)Ninurta Wrote: I've watched the video a couple of times to try to tease out some information. I'd say it was a suppressed .22, probably a pistol - riles are generally a little more effective at suppression, since you can work more barrel into the suppressor. You can hear the bullets slap just before the weapon reports.

Back in the day, suppressed .22 were "assassin weapons", and the training was to pump multiple rounds - 4 or 5 at least - into the back of the target's head. Multiple rounds because .22 may not penetrate the skull on the first round.

Alternatively, it may have been a rifle from a farther distance, going by the time lag between the bullet slap and the weapon report, which was a fraction of a second, but noticeable. Could have been up to a couple hundred yards, as sound travels at 1100 feet per second at sea level.

Gotta wonder just how a weapon got that close to a politician at a political rally. You can wonder that while also wondering who might be in the market to hire a "professional" assassin to kill Trump...

abc news is saying that reports have come in saying it was a M4 style rifle, 8 shots fired from 200 to 300 yards from a elevated position, M4 Style could be any caliber.

regardless, seeing how they already labeled it, i expect new gun ban rhetoric is fixing to start and seeing how trump just won the election, i wouldn't doubt he jumps on it to.

RE: Looks like Trump has been shot - 727Sky - 07-14-2024

(07-14-2024, 01:28 AM)SomeJackleg Wrote:
(07-13-2024, 11:48 PM)Ninurta Wrote: I've watched the video a couple of times to try to tease out some information. I'd say it was a suppressed .22, probably a pistol - riles are generally a little more effective at suppression, since you can work more barrel into the suppressor. You can hear the bullets slap just before the weapon reports.

abc news is saying that reports have come in saying it was a M4 style rifle, 8 shots fired from 200 to 300 yards from a elevated position, M4 Style could be any caliber.

regardless, seeing how they already labeled it new gun ban rhetoric is fixing to start na d seeing how trump just won the election, i wouldn't doubt he jumps on it to.
According to Trump's speech at the NRA he is a strong supporter of the 2d so I do not expect him to jump on that bandwagon...

(07-14-2024, 01:34 AM)727Sky Wrote:
(07-14-2024, 01:28 AM)SomeJackleg Wrote:

regardless, seeing how they already labeled it new gun ban rhetoric is fixing to start na d seeing how trump just won the election, i wouldn't doubt he jumps on it to.
According to Trump's speech at the NRA he is a strong supporter of the 2d so I do not expect him to jump on that bandwagon...

that was before a woketard tried to bust his melon. that can do strange things to people.

RE: Looks like Trump has been shot - EndtheMadnessNow - 07-14-2024

This true? No idea, but my tin foil hat is tingling...

[Image: Aeplx0B.jpg]
https://x.com/MikeBenzCyber/status/1812286588682166594

[Image: jz2zChK.jpg]

He posted a 7 min speech vid:
https://x.com/MikeBenzCyber/status/1812278036412432749

RE: Looks like Trump has been shot - Ninurta - 07-14-2024

(07-14-2024, 12:38 AM)EndtheMadnessNow Wrote: ...

Video of the alleged shooter lying dead on a rooftop...

https://x.com/sentdefender/status/1812268165209928124

[Image: Qh6Qnn4.jpg]

I'm waiting for the Zapruder angle.

Going by that image, it may have been some sort of AR platform rifle. It looks like the cop on the right is taking the magazine out ( with his right hand, towards the left in the image) preparatory to clearing the weapon.

Also, in the images you posted from AP, zooming in will show what appears to be a hole in Trump's ear in the upper forward quadrant of the ear. If that's what it is, then it was likely a .22 caliber weapon (most AR's shoot a souped-up .22, which is what both the .223 and the 5.56x45mm rounds for it are) rather than something like a .30 caliber .300 Blackout, which some of them are.

(07-14-2024, 01:28 AM)SomeJackleg Wrote: abc news is saying that reports have come in saying it was a M4 style rifle, 8 shots fired from 200 to 300 yards from a elevated position, M4 Style could be any caliber.

regardless, seeing how they already labeled it, i expect new gun ban rhetoric is fixing to start and seeing how trump just won the election, i wouldn't doubt he jumps on it to.

I expect they'll give it a go at another ban attempt, too. Whether Trump jumps on that bandwagon is anyone's guess, but I believe it would be a mistake to jeopardize his sure bet at re-election by dog-piling on to that Leftist anti-gun rhetoric.

They won't get it done, of course, because if they did, as high as emotions and the Left-Right schism are at the moment, there would probably be a lot more holes starting to appear in politicians if they looked likely to shred the Constitution like that.

Odd. 8 shots fired, and from what I'm hearing they came from beyond the top right corner of the bandstand behind Trump... both casualties mentioned so far were also in that area. So where are the casualties from the crowd IN FRONT of Trump, where the bullets should have landed?

(07-14-2024, 01:28 AM)SomeJackleg Wrote: abc news is saying that reports have come in saying it was a M4 style rifle, 8 shots fired from 200 to 300 yards from a elevated position, M4 Style could be any caliber.

I don't think he will, either, because it would be political suicide in what is almost a sure bet at election after this stunt.

However, I can't help by recall how quickly he jumped on to the "bump stock ban", which pissed a lot of folks off. I have no use for bump stocks, but a lot of folks got ALL bent out of shape over that one.

RE: Looks like Trump has been shot - Schmoe - 07-14-2024

I haven't read this thread yet, but how could a shooter get onto that roof undetected?  It's the MOST obvious spot for somebody to try something.  

If you look at the rally point on satellite view, there's nothing but residential neighborhood behind where Trump was standing.  I can't believe the Secret Service could drop the ball that badly.

RE: Looks like Trump has been shot - 727Sky - 07-14-2024

(07-14-2024, 02:24 AM)Ninurta Wrote:

I don't think he will, either, because it would be political suicide in what is almost a sure bet at election after this stunt.

However, I can't help by recall how quickly he jumped on to the "bump stock ban", which pissed a lot of folks off. I have no use for bump stocks, but a lot of folks got ALL bent out of shape over that one.

While I agree one should consider the reporting about anything to do with Trump is painted in the darkest light by many on the left. Also some of the subversive advisers Trump had during his last go around will hopefully not be repeated.

Head shot from over 200+ yards unless trained/practiced/windage favorable to do so is not something I would think your normal idiot would accomplish with any consistency.

I could hit a 12 by 12 steel plate at 327 yards (5.56) with a shot group of around 5".. and at one time my equipment and eyeballs were top notch. Pig hunting will make 
one accurate if there is any talent and decent equipment .

I was at the gun range a couple of times a week blowing though boxes of ammo and was killing pigs a few times a month with different calibers so I was at the top of my game. Again a head shot from 200+ is not an easy shot for most people.

(07-14-2024, 02:21 AM)Ninurta Wrote:

I expect they'll give it a go at another ban attempt, too. Whether Trump jumps on that bandwagon is anyone's guess, but I believe it would be a mistake to jeopardize his sure bet at re-election by dog-piling on to that Leftist anti-gun rhetoric.

They won't get it done, of course, because if they did, as high as emotions and the Left-Right schism are at the moment, there would probably be a lot more holes starting to appear in politicians if they looked likely to shred the Constitution like that.

Odd. 8 shots fired, and from what I'm hearing they came from beyond the top right corner of the bandstand behind Trump... both casualties mentioned so far were also in that area. So where are the casualties from the crowd IN FRONT of Trump, where the bullets should have landed?

Quote:I expect they'll give it a go at another ban attempt, too. Whether Trump jumps on that bandwagon is anyone's guess, but I believe it would be a mistake to jeopardize his sure bet at re-election by dog-piling on to that Leftist anti-gun rhetoric.

you never know, he banned bump stocks which to me are about useless and really severe no purpose or than being a toy, going against the NRA. but still he could use the this to pull even more support from this than he just got from the left. whether or not he would follow through with it is the question

Quote:They won't get it done, of course, because if they did, as high as emotions and the Left-Right schism are at the moment, there would probably be a lot more holes starting to appear in politicians if they looked likely to shred the Constitution like that.

to be honest i'm surprised we haven't seen that already, country is crazy now and i do't think it can go on much longer.

Quote:Odd. 8 shots fired, and from what I'm hearing they came from beyond the top right corner of the bandstand behind Trump... both casualties mentioned so far were also in that area. So where are the casualties from the crowd IN FRONT of Trump, where the bullets should have landed?

i'll have to find some of the images i saw. one is a birds eye view of the distance from the stands to the roof, image say 150 yards, reports on the news say 150 and one 130 yards. and the build is slightly forward from the poduim right hand side i take it the people looking right are looking at the Secret Service anipers when they fired because you can see them behind the satnd in some of the images.

one image i saw are the is of the ER doctor with blood all over him that tried to save the rally goer and him lying on the steps and anther guy talking or looking at him. and it appeared to be to the right side of trump was.

'll go back and see if i can find those.  but in the mean time here is a video that shows the shooter blurred out and some sort of AR platform lying on  the roof.

(07-14-2024, 02:56 AM)Schmoe Wrote: I haven't read this thread yet, but how could a shooter get onto that roof undetected?  It's the MOST obvious spot for somebody to try something.  

If you look at the rally point on satellite view, there's nothing but residential neighborhood behind where Trump was standing.  I can't believe the Secret Service could drop the ball that badly.

he wasn't there is a video of a guy telling a BBC reporter that he and some friends were telling the cops and Secret they saw the guy walking up carrying a rifle and crawling on the roof. he doesn't think the SS guys could see him at first because of the slope of the roof and their angle to it.

i'll try to find that one to.

here is a video of the ER doctor,

Guy telling BBC reporter about shooter,

Witness says he saw gunman on roof near Trump rally

still looking for the others, will post them when i find them again.

two for the distance from roof to podium

[Image: TS3.png]

[Image: TS4.png]

not sure if this is one of the two injured or the one that died but you can see the ER doctor at the bottom

[Image: TS5.png]