Rogue-Nation Discussion Board
Horrible news out of China - Printable Version

+- Rogue-Nation Discussion Board (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb)
+-- Forum: General and Breaking News Events (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=43)
+--- Forum: General News and/or Events (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=45)
+--- Thread: Horrible news out of China (/showthread.php?tid=221)

Horrible news out of China - 727Sky - 12-28-2022

I expect they "China" will end up infecting the world once again. It will be interesting for those who are jabbed as I have serious doubts about the vaccine protecting anyone but let's hope for the best.

Oh and the good news is Chinese citizens starting on January 2, 2023 are free to travel outside the country. https://youtu.be/JXQIGh-4i14

RE: Horrible news out of China - Ninurta - 12-28-2022

(12-28-2022, 04:58 AM)727Sky Wrote: I expect they "China" will end up infecting the world once again. It will be interesting for those who are jabbed as I have serious doubts about the vaccine protecting anyone but let's hope for the best.

Oh and the good news is Chinese citizens starting on January 2, 2023 are free to travel outside the country. https://youtu.be/JXQIGh-4i14

I think it's very likely that what we are seeing in China right now is Wu-Flu 2.0 - the main event that the last biological attack was only a dry run for. They've got their bearings, and the metrics they needed, and will go in for the kill.

Problem is, biological weapons are a two-edged sword, and are as likely to cut your own throat as they are to cut the throat of your opponent. The regime in power in the US at the moment will fling the doors wide open for the attack to come in. I think they've proven that several times over now.

Blowback can be a real bitch.

RE: Horrible news out of China - BIAD - 12-28-2022

(12-28-2022, 08:58 AM)Ninurta Wrote: I think it's very likely that what we are seeing in China right now is Wu-Flu 2.0 - the main event that the last biological attack was only a dry run for. They've got their bearings, and the metrics they needed, and will go in for the kill.

Problem is, biological weapons are a two-edged sword, and are as likely to cut your own throat as they are to cut the throat of your opponent. The regime in power in the US at the moment will fling the doors wide open for the attack to come in. I think they've proven that several times over now.

A second round of fear-flu will be difficult to implement here in the UK. The media are well aware that
Boris Johnson's downfall, the subsequent replacing of Conservative leaders/Prime Minister and the
general public's resistance to what the medical 'experts' told them, are all linked to the lockdowns
caused by the scare-tactics.

Re-warming old news has always been problem and more-so these days with the distrust running
rampant.
Shy

RE: Horrible news out of China - EndtheMadnessNow - 12-28-2022

I've always been highly skeptical of any news coming out of China, especially videos, however nothing good comes outta that part of the world so who knows.

It will not be a Happy New Year. 2023 will make 2020-2022 look, & feel like a walk in the park. Get ready for the transition of 'soft power' to 'hard power'.

[Image: 1VjDssa.jpg]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IgxXSfto6Vo

AI regurgitating nonsense...

[Image: ArWejEn.jpg]

The Manchurian Physician. Why is it that so few seem to realize that the head of bioethics at NIH – the person who is supposed to make sure that Fauci behaves ethically – is his wife.

Oh just wait until you see this next thing...

[Image: Ruw3wJN.gif]

The COVID phenomenon cannot be understood without understanding the un-televised 2019-2020 financial collapse threatening the entire global financial system. The COVID fraud timing became necessary as world markets were faced with an emergency debt crisis that popped up in formerly mostly liquid markets: Repo markets, money markets and FX markets.

Covid Is Not An Epidemiological Story; Covid Is A Crime Story.

There was no real pandemic, there is no 'lab leak'- there is no novel viral pathogen, there is no "China Virus", there is no "There" there. It is all fraud piled on top of fraud. It is all a massive global intel/military/psyop operation designed to wipe out the global economy and install a digitized control structure in the context of a 'hot' geopolitical economic war that is being waged/orchestrated by ??? - Int'l banking cartel & their secret societies. All of this as the Western financial system was in total freefall culminating in the aforementioned Repo crisis of 2019, perhaps this is what 'triggered' the engineered pandemic in March 2020.

Even many "in the know" are still trapped in some version of the "Covid" merry-go-round. The official narrative of "Covid" is a fiction, all of it.  If you view this whole 'pandemic' situation through the lens of health, safety, science and saving lives, then most of it makes little sense. If you view it through the lens of power & control, and wealth transfer, then all of it makes perfect sense. US capital and transnational NGO's colluding with powerful Chinese financial interests too.

Covid-19 is the biggest money laundering scheme in the history of the world.

"The Virus®" is the new Al Qaeda.

If this is not highlighted and understood one will always hit a dead end, running around in circles in their analysis and functional response to this paradoxical climate as we try to grapple reality.

I don't think there was ever an exact single motive for it all. It's been a multi-prong operation for financial reasons, energy reasons, digital control reasons, & bio-surveillance programs for one world order.

The AI entity called Aladdin, BlackRock's super computer that Larry Fink says is able to predict the financial future & various world events, has enabled them to act as the Central Bank for every Western Democracy...they have in effect taken over the Fed Reserve. With State Street and privately owned Vanguard, they have more accumulated capital/wealth than any other parasite entity in the history of the world, including the British East India Company.

Maybe things are not getting worse, the veil over "reality" is being removed.?

"The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater." - Frank Zappa

/Tin foil hat off.

[Image: D2uq49H.jpg]

[Image: Sb5mlm1.jpg]

RE: Horrible news out of China - Ninurta - 12-28-2022

(12-28-2022, 11:39 AM)BIAD Wrote:
(12-28-2022, 08:58 AM)Ninurta Wrote: I think it's very likely that what we are seeing in China right now is Wu-Flu 2.0 - the main event that the last biological attack was only a dry run for. They've got their bearings, and the metrics they needed, and will go in for the kill.

A second round of fear-flu will be difficult to implement here in the UK. The media are well aware that
Boris Johnson's downfall, the subsequent replacing of Conservative leaders/Prime Minister and the
general public's resistance to what the medical 'experts' told them, are all linked to the lockdowns
caused by the scare-tactics.

Re-warming old news has always been problem and more-so these days with the distrust running
rampant.
Shy

I agree - it would be difficult to implement here in the US as well, because we heard it all before, and all we heard turned out to be bullshit. Still, it may creep in as a "boy who cried wolf" situation - when the wolf really DOES come to eat the sheep, no one will listen because they heard so much bullshit and bluster before about it.

RE: Horrible news out of China - 727Sky - 01-07-2023

10 years left for China as a super power ?

RE: Horrible news out of China - Ninurta - 01-08-2023