Rogue-Nation Discussion Board
The dickeedoo paradox - Printable Version

+- Rogue-Nation Discussion Board (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb)
+-- Forum: World Health Matters (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=103)
+--- Forum: General Health Topics (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=105)
+--- Thread: The dickeedoo paradox (/showthread.php?tid=2193)

The dickeedoo paradox - FlickerOfLight - 07-04-2024

My best friend throughout my life was actually my cousin. He had this saying about his belly when he had a pot belly for a while. He would say, as he stuck his big ol belly out, "Look, I've got dickeedoo disease. My belly stickin out further than my dickeedoo."

He was a trip. He had all kinds of funny sayings like this.

I was getting up to take some medicine and I started to rub my belly, and itch it like a bear waking from hibernation, and I noticed my belly felt like I was about 3 or 4 months along in a pregnancy my belly was so bloated.

I'm certainly not washing my clothes on my tummy or anything, but normally my belly is pretty cut, or at least lean and tone. 

As I was chuckling to myself and scratching my big ol belly, I thought of the dickeedoo disease. Thought it would be a fitting title.

Anywho,
I had a large portion of my colon removed 5 years back now. There's something I've noticed every time I eat any dairy now. I had a bowl of Life cereal before I had laid down earlier. It's usually a lot worse if it's milk that I've consumed, but cheese has the same affect.

This isn't something I've noticed before in my life, but it may have been something I didn't really pick up on before my stomach issues.

I'm wondering if this is something like lactose intolerance. If it is its new to me.

I have noticed a big change in milk since around 2020, and that's that all the milk I've been buying has been expiring way before the expiration dates. Sometimes a week+ before the date.

I don't know if that is the issue, but I sure have noticed that after having one bowl of cereal it looks like I'm pregos. After two bowls of milk I've got full blown dickeedoo disease. 

Anyone else getting bloated like a beach ball after eating dairy? The milk being weird about expiring way too soon has me questioning what the cause is.

A doctor would tell me it's just from the surgery. 

I'd like to know if anyone is experiencing something similar, or if I've just become lactose intolerant. 

Does this mean I'm racist towards milk now?

RE: The dickeedoo paradox - NightskyeB4Dawn - 07-04-2024

(07-04-2024, 09:38 AM)FlickerOfLight Wrote: My best friend throughout my life was actually my cousin. He had this saying about his belly when he had a pot belly for a while. He would say, as he stuck his big ol belly out, "Look, I've got dickeedoo disease. My belly stickin out further than my dickeedoo."

I was getting up to take some medicine and I started to rub my belly, and itch it like a bear waking from hibernation, and I noticed my belly felt like I was about 3 or 4 months along in a pregnancy my belly was so bloated.

I'm certainly not washing my clothes on my tummy or anything, but normally my belly is pretty cut, or at least lean and tone. 

As I was chuckling to myself and scratching my big ol belly, I thought of the dickeedoo disease. Thought it would be a fitting title.

Anywhere,
I had a large portion of my colon removed 5 years back now. There's something I've noticed every time I eat any dairy now. I had had a bowl of Life cereal before I had laid down earlier. It's usually a lot worse if it's milk that I've had, but cheese has the same affect on me now.

This isn't something I've noticed before in my life, but it may have been something I didn't really pick up on before my stomach issues.

I'm wondering of this is something like lactose intolerance. If it is its new to me.

I have noticed a big change I milk since around 2020, and that's all the milk I've been buying has been expiring way before the expiration dates. Sometimes a week+ before the date.

I don't know if that is the issue, but I sure have noticed that after having one bowl of cereal it looks like I'm pregos. After two bowls of milk I've got full blown dickeedoo disease. 

Anyone else getting bloated like a beach ball after eating dairy? The milk being weird about expiring way too soon has me questioning what the cause is.

I'd like to know of anyone is experiencing something similar, or if I've just become lactose intolerant. 

I don't drink cow's milk. My body can't handle it.

I have a family member that used to work at a distribution center that transported milk. He said after his first day of being on the job, he could not ever drink milk again.

I am leery of anything that is mass produced. Quality control is bull. All kinds of stuff accidentally ends up in the end product. We won't even begin to talk about the stuff that is put in deliberately.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/nadiaarumugam/2012/12/03/why-milk-isnt-as-natural-as-you-think/

RE: The dickeedoo paradox - Ninurta - 07-04-2024

Maybe. I never really made the connection. Over the past 4 years or so, my six-pack has turned into a keg. During the same time period, I've been eating a lot more dairy as well. I don't know that is the cause of it, but it's an intriguing possibility.

If you lay off the dairy, how long does it take the bloating to disappear? Or does it disappear at all now? I might have to give it a try to see what happens, if yours deflates in a reasonable amount of time.

RE: The dickeedoo paradox - FlickerOfLight - 07-04-2024

(07-04-2024, 11:57 AM)Ninurta Wrote: Maybe. I never really made the connection. Over the past 4 years or so, my six-pack has turned into a keg. During the same time period, I've been eating a lot more dairy as well. I don't know that is the cause of it, but it's an intriguing possibility.

If you lay off the dairy, how long does it take the bloating to disappear? Or does it disappear at all now? I might have to give it a try to see what happens, if yours deflates in a reasonable amount of time.

Good question. 

The bloating comes on pretty quick I've noticed. I lay off the dairy and that v cut starts to show back up after about a week or so. As of this morning I'm back down about 70,80% I would say. I'm may be a little bloated still. By tomorrow, if I lay off dairy I'll be lean again. I've come to realize through this process that yes, if I lay off the dairy my belly is at fittest.

After milk the bloating comes on really quick. Within the hour. As it's still in the stomach. I think once that passes through the bloating is gone.

My best recollection. 

Yeah cut out dairy and see if the keg comes down to a party ball at least.  Might even get ya an ironing board.

I had a theory come to mind in the wee hours of the morning, as I'm riding the Pineapple express and meditating and just sortin' things out. 

All the stories about the alien abduction and the anal probes almost always being involved?

Our colons have been being wrecked by the foods we consume. 

Funny thing is, it's not the food. It's the processing. 

The question I came to is, "I wonder if they were so interested in the anal inspection as a way of figuring out how to kill us slowly through our colons."

Just a late night rambling thought I had rattling around.

(07-04-2024, 11:09 AM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote:
(07-04-2024, 09:38 AM)FlickerOfLight Wrote: My best friend throughout my life was actually my cousin. He had this saying about his belly when he had a pot belly for a while. He would say, as he stuck his big ol belly out, "Look, I've got dickeedoo disease. My belly stickin out further than my dickeedoo."

Anywhere,
I had a large portion of my colon removed 5 years back now. There's something I've noticed every time I eat any dairy now. I had had a bowl of Life cereal before I had laid down earlier. It's usually a lot worse if it's milk that I've had, but cheese has the same affect on me now.

I'm wondering of this is something like lactose intolerance. If it is its new to me.

I have noticed a big change I milk since around 2020, and that's all the milk I've been buying has been expiring way before the expiration dates. Sometimes a week+ before the date.

I'd like to know of anyone is experiencing something similar, or if I've just become lactose intolerant. 

I don't drink cow's milk. My body can't handle it.

I have a family member that used to work at a distribution center that transported milk. He said after his first day of being on the job, he could not ever drink milk again.

I am leery of anything that is mass produced. Quality control is bull. All kinds of stuff accidentally ends up in the end product. We won't even begin to talk about the stuff that is put in deliberately.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/nadiaarumugam/2012/12/03/why-milk-isnt-as-natural-as-you-think/

I have this feeling that if I click that link I'm never going to want milk again.

I was never a fan of milk in the first place. I never just drink. I do eat a lot of cereal though. Which is just more processed garbage.

Someone told me once. "Don't drink chocolate milk you buy from the store. Make your own at home. They use the milk that has a little blood in it to use for the chocolate milk, instead of throwing it out."

After that I tried drinking chocolate milk from the jug and I swear all I could taste was blood and then chocolate. I never drank that crap again.

Looks like milk is out for me. I'm not taking any more chances with my colon. There's only so far they can stretch it. And that pain is some of the worst pain you'll ever know.

I caution everyone to take care of your guts. Gut health is vital to our entire homeostasis and balance of mind. We eat poison that not only affects our bodies, but our minds as well.

RE: The dickeedoo paradox - NightskyeB4Dawn - 07-04-2024

(07-04-2024, 12:20 PM)FlickerOfLight Wrote: Funny thing is, it's not the food. It's the processing. 

The question I came to is, "I wonder if they were so interested in the anal inspection as a way of figuring out how to kill us slowly through our colons."

Just a late night rambling thought I had rattling around.

It is exactly that. It is what we do to our foods that we do to our bodies.

They are not interested in killing us slowly. We are doing a great job of that at warp speed.

I find it interesting that other countries won't allow some American items in their country.

3rd world countries care more about their citizens than the great America.

I would laugh, but it is everything but funny.

RE: The dickeedoo paradox - Ninurta - 07-04-2024

I don't think it's actually the "processing" of food so much as it is the additives - both intentional and unintentional - that go into it as it's being processed.

For example, "corned beef" is "corned" and preserved by adding potassium nitrate. Potassium nitrate (A.K.A. "saltpeter"), coincidentally, is the biggest component in black powder, a 'low" explosive. It's roughly 70% or 75% of that mixture, with the remainder being charcoal and sulfur. The 15% portion of charcoal is what actually burns, and the 75% of potassium nitrate provides the oxidizer to allow the charcoal to "conflagrate" - burn real fast, fast enough to explode - in the anaerobic (or anoxic) environment of a gun chamber. That can't be a good thing to eat, can it?

They used to feed small amounts of black powder to guard dogs to make them meaner, by adding it to their food rations. it made them meaner because it kept their stomach torn up with ulcers. That'd make anybody mean, wouldn't it?

I once pulled a week of security duty at a facility that made the concentrate for Wendy's "Frosties", because they were the subject of a specific threat. I used to love me some Frosties, but after that it was years before I could force myself to choke one down. Now it's a lot easier to forego them, because fast food joints have priced themselves right out of my wallet.

I love me some corned beef, too... but these days I eat it only sparingly, every couple of years. I think, as of today, it's been around 3 1/2 or 4 years since I've eaten any of it.

RE: The dickeedoo paradox - SomeJackleg - 07-05-2024

(07-04-2024, 11:24 PM)Ninurta Wrote: I don't think it's actually the "processing" of food so much as it is the additives - both intentional and unintentional - that go into it as it's being processed.

For example, "corned beef" is "corned" and preserved by adding potassium nitrate. Potassium nitrate (A.K.A. "saltpeter"), coincidentally, is the biggest component in black powder, a 'low" explosive. It's roughly 70% or 75% of that mixture, with the remainder being charcoal and sulfur. The 15% portion of charcoal is what actually burns, and the 75% of potassium nitrate provides the oxidizer to allow the charcoal to "conflagrate" - burn real fast, fast enough to explode - in the anaerobic (or anoxic) environment of a gun chamber. That can't be a good thing to eat, can it?

They used to feed small amounts of black powder to guard dogs to make them meaner, by adding it to their food rations. it made them meaner because it kept their stomach torn up with ulcers. That'd make anybody mean, wouldn't it?

I once pulled a week of security duty at a facility that made the concentrate for Wendy's "Frosties", because they were the subject of a specific threat. I used to love me some Frosties, but after that it was years before I could force myself to choke one down. Now it's a lot easier to forego them, because fast food joints have priced themselves right out of my wallet.

I love me some corned beef, too... but these days I eat it only sparingly, every couple of years. I think, as of today, it's been around 3 1/2 or 4 years since I've eaten any of it.

the excuse for my belly is, when you have a fine tool you need to build a shed to park it under.

RE: The dickeedoo paradox - FlickerOfLight - 07-05-2024

(07-05-2024, 01:48 AM)SomeJackleg Wrote:
(07-04-2024, 11:24 PM)Ninurta Wrote: I don't think it's actually the "processing" of food so much as it is the additives - both intentional and unintentional - that go into it as it's being processed.

the excuse for my belly is, when you have a fine tool you need to build a shed to park it it under

Laughing Laughing