Rogue-Nation Discussion Board
As It Was In The Days of Noah - Printable Version

+- Rogue-Nation Discussion Board (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb)
+-- Forum: Controversy and Debate (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+--- Forum: Off Topic (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+--- Thread: As It Was In The Days of Noah (/showthread.php?tid=2192)

As It Was In The Days of Noah - NightskyeB4Dawn - 07-04-2024

I honestly believe the veil has lifted.

I had a very similar experience to this, more than twice. It is hard to explain, but if you had walked into that room I firmly believe that you would have sensed it, and you would have known immediate what was in there.

RE: As It Was In The Days of Noah - FlickerOfLight - 07-04-2024

(07-04-2024, 02:05 AM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote: I honestly believe the veil has lifted.

I had a very similar experience to this, more than twice. It is hard to explain, but if you had walked into that room I firmly believe that you would have sense it, and you would have known immediate what was in there.

They are coming out of the caves, and the depths of the seas and all the lowly and desolate places where they once dwelled will soon be empty. People will not recognize them for what they are. Not, until it is too late, and the daughters of men will lay with fallen angels. As it was in the days of Noah.

-----
As for the vid, I've witnessed something similar. Either a soul who (really) doesn't want to be dragged to hell, or a demon who didn't want to lose its residence.

RE: As It Was In The Days of Noah - NightskyeB4Dawn - 07-04-2024

(07-04-2024, 02:49 AM)FlickerOfLight Wrote: They are coming out of the caves, and the depths of the seas and all the lowly and desolate places where they once dwelled will soon be empty. People will not recognize them for what they are. Not, until it is too late, and the daughters of men will lay with fallen angels. As it was in the days of Noah.

-----
As for the vid, I've witnessed something similar. Either a soul who (really) doesn't want to be dragged to hell, or a demon who didn't want to lose its residence.

My first encounter was when I went to see a patient in their home.

When I first entered the house I was overtaken by the feeling that everything had shifted. The air was thick, and ominous. It was palpable, and it felt evil.

I asked the patient if we could sit on the porch, she agreed. She was sweet and kind. She was staying with her son until she was strong enough to go home.

She told me that she felt so much better being on the porch and she was glad I suggested it.

As far as I know she was fine. Every time I visited her we stayed on the porch. I tried one other time to enter the house but was unable to do so. I could not get pass the entryway.

RE: As It Was In The Days of Noah - FlickerOfLight - 07-04-2024

(07-04-2024, 03:46 AM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote:
(07-04-2024, 02:49 AM)FlickerOfLight Wrote: They are coming out of the caves, and the depths of the seas and all the lowly and desolate places where they once dwelled will soon be empty. People will not recognize them for what they are. Not, until it is too late, and the daughters of men will lay with fallen angels. As it was in the days of Noah.

-----

My first encounter was when I went to see a patient in their home.

When I first entered the house I was overtaken by the feeling that everything had shifted. The air was thick, and ominous. It was palpable, and it felt evil.

I asked the patient if we could sit on the porch, she agreed. She was sweet and kind. She was staying with her son until she was strong enough to go home.

She told me that she felt so much better being on the porch and she was glad I suggested it.

As far as I know she was fine. Every time I visited her we stayed on the porch. I tried one other time to enter the house but was unable to do so. I could not get pass the entryway.

In my humble opinion, this was an encounter with an unchecked demon that had been housed up in someone's soul. These are the saddest deaths of all.

I have no doubt that this was something that was felt very powerfully.

RE: As It Was In The Days of Noah - Ninurta - 07-05-2024

I've seen a lot of dead bodies, more than I have any need to recall, and most of them had horrified or horrific expressions on their faces, if they had any faces left. Every now and then, I still see them, floating in the darkness just before I drift off into sleep. The exceptions are the ones that death took quickly, before their physical bodies realized they were dead. For example, I saw a guy once that had been taken out by a .308 round that he never saw coming. The round entered just above his right eye, peeled back a palm-sized section of skull, and splashed everything in there out. He never saw it coming, and never felt it. He never had time to react, nor make any agonized face, because he was dead before his body even started falling. His eyes were open, but his expression was simply blank, like he was looking around at something he would never see. That was a little disconcerting, considering that the expression was pretty much blank, but a large part of the top of his head was just gone. You'd think that at least surprise would have registered, but the fact is it just didn't have time to come to the surface before it couldn't.

In the case of the agitated guy in the video, I think maybe their problem was that they were treating the physical, and whatever was perturbing him was not to be found there, but in the mind, soul, or spirit instead. The drugs they were administering weren't getting past his body, and so were not having any effect on the soul source of his agitation.

When our daughter died, those present said she kept trying to crawl out of the bed and "get away", and they had to keep restraining her. it really freaked out her grandma, who said she thought the girl was trying to "get away" from a demon or the mouth of hell or something. That's a hell of a thing for a granny to say. Due to an experience I had immediately following her death - within just a couple of minutes - I personally think she was trying to run TO something instead of AWAY from anything.

But that's just me. I knew without a doubt she was dead before the call came informing us of her passing.

I also don't think any "veil has been lifted" or "hell's mouth opened" lately. Evil is with us, to be sure, but it always has been, for as long as I can recall, and I've not seen any evidence of an increase. Then again, when I was a younger man, I walked the Valley of the Shadow a lot. There was a lot of evil there, so the fact that I don't see any increase may be a function of that - I was just going where evil was concentrated back then, so my viewpoint may be skewed, or scarred, by that. It is entirely possible that the evil has been spread out from there into places where folks were not previously accustomed to seeing it.

If that is the case - and I don't know that it is - it would account for people less accustomed to seeing it to be perceiving an "increase" because it's moved into their own back yards, where I would not see any increase because I was in Evil's back yard back then.

So, it may not be an increase of evil so much as a redistribution of it, I suppose. Different folks see things differently, and their perceptions are necessarily educated by their past experiences. Folks will, because of that, naturally notice things they had no opportunity to notice before as "something new", where folks who did have that opportunity will not notice it so much - it just looks like business as usual to them.

RE: As It Was In The Days of Noah - NightskyeB4Dawn - 07-05-2024

(07-05-2024, 01:52 AM)Ninurta Wrote: If that is the case - and I don't know that it is - it would account for people less accustomed to seeing it to be perceiving an "increase" because it's moved into their own back yards, where I would not see any increase because I was in Evil's back yard back then.

So, it may not be an increase of evil so much as a redistribution of it, I suppose. Different folks see things differently, and their perceptions are necessarily educated by their past experiences. Folks will, because of that, naturally notice things they had no opportunity to notice before as "something new", where folks who did have that opportunity will not notice it so much - it just looks like business as usual to them.

When I speak of the veil being lifted, I am speaking of exactly what you speak.

Evil has been with us since the beginning of time. The Bible speaks of the casting out of demons, and the destruction of Sodom and Gomorrah, and the whole world, was to erase evil.

You are right that the majority of us have not seen or lived with blatant, fierce, in your face evil. Evil is not in the shadows anymore. It is bold, arrogant, and in your face. For those who lived with hidden evils, the veil is being removed from their eyes.

I thought that I was familiar with evil, because I so often came face to face with the victims that had been hurt and traumatized by such evil deeds that I had trouble processing them.

I still cannot wrap my mind around someone abusing an infant. I thought that was the most vile and evil thing that a person could do.

I have found that it is impossible to understand evil because it travels to places my mind cannot follow and remain intact.

Yes. Evil has moved into backyards were people thought they were safe. It is becoming frequent, but I pray that it never becomes normal.

RE: As It Was In The Days of Noah - Ninurta - 07-05-2024

(07-05-2024, 02:59 AM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote: ...

I thought that I was familiar with evil, because I  so often came face to face with the victims that had been hurt and traumatized by such evil deeds  that I had trouble processing them.

I still cannot wrap my mind around someone abusing an infant. I thought that was the most vile and evil thing that a person could do. 

I kinda know what you mean. In 2014, my grand-nephew was beaten to death by his mother's "boyfriend". He was two years old. Now that was Evil with a capitol "E" in my mind, but what followed blew my mind.

In the comments online, at a news article, my sister - the baby's grandmother - just made a comment expressing her sense of loss, and some goofy bitch sailed into her about it, defending that piece of offal that beat a baby to death. My sister was a bit... upset... at that.

Another of my sisters, who knew how I was, called me immediately and told me about it, and helpfully directed me to the post. I proceeded to light that hussy up. I verbally bitch-slapped the piss out of her in the comment section, and then bitch-slapped her again for pissing. I don't suffer fools gladly, and screwing with my family is screwing with ME. It's a hillbilly thing.

I reckon the woman was finished with her sickening commentary. She never came back at me.

Anyhow, the moral of the story is that yes, Evil is out there, but more than that, it usually wraps itself in more evil, and then surrounds itself with even more evil beings. You can't let evil slide when you run into it, but at the same time, it's a fool's errand to go looking for it en-masse, thinking you are going to somehow defeat it entirely. That's God's job, not mine. I'm just not equipped for it.

Yes, that rat turd is still in prison, and yes, I still keep tabs on his release date. He's got a date with destiny when that day comes. That was my defenseless kin that he thought it would be a good idea to torture to death. I don't think he fully understands what torture really is. One day, he will beg to be returned to prison, where he was safe.

Does that make me evil, too? I don't know, and I don't care. Nothing matters, and so what if it did? Balance will come.

RE: As It Was In The Days of Noah - 727Sky - 07-05-2024

James Brown (yep that guy the Godfather of Soul) wanted to surprise his lead guitar player with an new custom guitar. We were all in California and arranged a meeting with supposedly one of the best custom guitar makers in California. He was outside his shop and as I walked up to his back it was like I hit a dark force field that repelled me.

A conversation and a deal was done about a new guitar. 2 days later the guy was dead by a gun shot. I thought when I heard the news the cold darkness around him was the finger of death. I am not superstitious (usually in anyway) however the cold darkness was once again experienced in Vietnam many years before only in that case myself and my copilot both felt it; I changed the mission route because of it ... Thinking it was a warning..

James liked a particular blond hooker who showed up at the hotel and spent the next few days having fun and games ...the only other thing I remember is James bitching about the condition of the suit he had rented.