Rogue-Nation Discussion Board
I have a story to tell - Printable Version

+- Rogue-Nation Discussion Board (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb)
+-- Forum: Spirits and the Spiritual (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=81)
+--- Forum: The Paranormal World (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=83)
+--- Thread: I have a story to tell (/showthread.php?tid=2185)

I have a story to tell - FlickerOfLight - 07-03-2024

Hello again, rogue-nation. 

I've been on hiatus for a while here, and am just dropping in to finish a story with you all. You folks have been awesome and I've enjoyed my time here. Unfortunately do to our circumstances, and the things that are now in play for all of us, I'm taking my measures, and learning and studying on disappearing from the grid. A natural life. Free from all of this bullshi* that's going on, and even worse, what I see coming. 

But, this is not that tale...

No, this is a tale everyone here knows by now. You've all followed as we've navigated the spiritual realms. We've gone thru angels and demons, evil spirits and possessions; we've dove into ritual magick, and I've shared a story of my search for witchcraft in my own family. 

Yes, ladies, gents, lizards, mages,  and letter agent lying punks, it is I, BodhisattvaStyle/Leftiris/FlickerOfLight. 

I have lived by a saying that I've had to use throughout my life.

"There is always* a method to my madness."

This was crucial to get fresh takes on my research. You all have helped me think this through from every angle. I was never trying to pull the wool over any of your eyes. This particular crowd is way too smart for that, as well as the ton of respect I have for you all. It was necessary for me to get fresh takes on different angles. My reputation couldn't get in the way of getting you all to engage.  This whole story is messy. I had to learn to navigate in chaos.

I ask for any mercy needed. This has been the most ugly, vicious, nauseating, and wicked journey I ever could have imagined.

Well, because of my persistence of my endless questions, I have come to an absolute conclusion. With proof. 

The proof has been the biggest kick in the teeth I have ever felt.

The truth can be a motherf***er if you go looking for it.

It will set you Free though. 

So I kept doing my thing.

Gathering intel.....

As I hope by now you remember, I shared a story of how I believed witchcraft had been used in my family. How I believe it has had a huge impact on my life. How I believed I had family members using makick against me, and really just making my life hell. Gang stalking, and crap like that is real. I didn't even know what it was until I started this journey. Now, I realized I've lived all of this craziness. Everything from monitoring spirits, to straight up demon possession. I have experienced all of this by now. 

My House is clean. No worries. 

But...

I have tracked things back to a couple of uncles. One, of course, a high level freemason. Who hated me. I was your typical all American surfer boy heterosexual type. His son, my cousin  ended up being gay. (who I loved and never cared was gay). I believe this played a factor in my uncle coveting me enough to hate me enough to target me. This man, my uncle, and his brother, my other uncle, who also hated me for no reason since birth, were in cahoots. Magick all throughout. Commanding the spirits "magick."

I even had many "cursed objects in my home i was unaware of. Be careful who you accept gifts from.

The more I learn the uglier this is getting. I'm talking murder(s) and more. That family history is so dark, I'm in awe of what I've learned. 

I've learned something recent that just proves it all, ties it all together, and the trail leads right to them.

I've had memories that were blocked come back to me through dreams. 

When cleverly asked about these moments I have found out they are in fact memories that had been blocked somehow.

As I write this, yeah, I'm pretty angry. But also glad.

You see, I have shared my journey of learning about the Holy Spirit. I've shared a bit about the gift of tongues, and how that language is used in Commanding spirits. 

My story is this. The Holy Spirit is Who lead me to all of these truths.

As ugly as they are.

Since  Jan 2018 these "spirits, curses, and demons" have been bouncing back, and going back where they came from.

Soon, the big daddy "players," these top dog demons I've been face to face with now......well, they're going back too.

The end of the story is yet to be seen. 

But, I am seeing exactly what I've written here.

---------------------------

We all know we live in crazy times. What we aren't realizing is how deeply into prophecies we are.

Change is coming folks.

Demons are real. And they are everywhere. 

Our battle is with the elemental forces of this world. Not each other.

I forgive any wrongs done to me. All is forgiven. You know who you are. I'll send some angels your way if you f*** with me again in any way with that crap though. No magic! I promise I will send angels your way. Bet. All is forgiven though. Peace.

To the rest of you, One Love. Thanks for going through this journey with me. I am fully aware of my enemies now. And all these lies have finally come uncovered. 

I appreciate every angle, every aspect, every opinion you all gave me as we went through this together. My methods are unusual, I know. They have always produced the results though. 

Beware of magick being used against you. This is coming back in a big way. Learn to recognize it, and to combat it. It is not as easy as you think, and you are more susceptible to it than you think. Holy Spirit, or no Holy Spirit, you are susceptible. Don't be fooled. Pride and ego blinds people enough that magick is easy to preform on them. 

Ps. Hypnotism is easy. So easy it's scary.

Just saying. 

Godspeed everyone. I just came back to wrap up my story with you all.

I wish you all well. I'm going dark and off the net. **** AI!

Peace  Cool
V
O

RE: I have a story to tell - Infolurker - 07-03-2024

https://www.centredaily.com/living/liv-columns-blogs/article203702349.html

Quote:The darkness of evil cannot stay in the presence of the light of Jesus Christ.

The only response evil can give in the presence of the Holy Spirit of God is to flee.

Those things that once controlled us will no longer control us once Jesus enters our heart. This is the hope the Gospel of Jesus Christ offers. That by faith all those who believe are set free from sin and shame, empowered by the Holy Spirit, to make different choices. For some it’s instantaneous, for others the change my take longer. I don’t know why, but whatever the reason it’s for the glory of God. 

From my vantage point I can attest to the reality of a changed life, a life once enslaved by sin and controlled by evil influences and countless others know that spiritual reality as well. The Holy Spirit through the word of God comes into the soul, into the circumstance and speaks with authority to the evil which resides there. Just as he did with the possessed man.

So, whatever circumstance you are struggling with, Jesus Christ is the answer and its by His authority and the power of the Holy Spirit that He gives the only power that will set you free. And those who are set free are free indeed.

Have you experienced this freedom yet? If not and you’ve exhausted all your avenues of escape, cry out to Jesus Christ and experience what countless others have: healing, freedom, peace and joy. It’s beyond measure, beyond understanding but a spiritual reality. Come to Jesus. He stands and the door of your empty heart knocking and He says “if you’ll open that door I’ll come in and fill it.” This is truth. This is life.

RE: I have a story to tell - FlickerOfLight - 07-03-2024

(07-03-2024, 03:26 AM)Infolurker Wrote: https://www.centredaily.com/living/liv-columns-blogs/article203702349.html

Quote:The darkness of evil cannot stay in the presence of the light of Jesus Christ.

The only response evil can give in the presence of the Holy Spirit of God is to flee.

Those things that once controlled us will no longer control us once Jesus enters our heart. This is the hope the Gospel of Jesus Christ offers. That by faith all those who believe are set free from sin and shame, empowered by the Holy Spirit, to make different choices. For some it’s instantaneous, for others the change my take longer. I don’t know why, but whatever the reason it’s for the glory of God. 

From my vantage point I can attest to the reality of a changed life, a life once enslaved by sin and controlled by evil influences and countless others know that spiritual reality as well. The Holy Spirit through the word of God comes into the soul, into the circumstance and speaks with authority to the evil which resides there. Just as he did with the possessed man.

So, whatever circumstance you are struggling with, Jesus Christ is the answer and its by His authority and the power of the Holy Spirit that He gives the only power that will set you free. And those who are set free are free indeed.

Have you experienced this freedom yet? If not and you’ve exhausted all your avenues of escape, cry out to Jesus Christ and experience what countless others have: healing, freedom, peace and joy. It’s beyond measure, beyond understanding but a spiritual reality. Come to Jesus. He stands and the door of your empty heart knocking and He says “if you’ll open that door I’ll come in and fill it.” This is truth. This is life.

Normally I could care less about someone preaching that same old same old again.

Let me ask you a question. Do you believe in speaking as tongues or do you think they've ceased?

This is a rhetorical question, because of the rhetoric preach you just gave.

I strongly disagree. If what you say is true....then right after Jesus Christ received the Holy Spirit Satan came to Him.

So.....

The only reason why I even bothered with you is because this is twice you've ASSUMED I didn't know the Lord. Yeshua. The Messiah. As my "personal Savior." You, sir, or ma'am need to do some more research before you blind people with "misinformation."

That's my "vantage point."

Gday

RE: I have a story to tell - Infolurker - 07-03-2024

I apologize, I was just agreeing with you that evil cannot stand to the power of the Holy Spirit.

Nope, I am not a "speaking in tongues" type. 

Just hopefully an inspiration for other readers who suffer with the evil influences of this world.

RE: I have a story to tell - FlickerOfLight - 07-03-2024

(07-03-2024, 03:58 AM)Infolurker Wrote: I apologize, I was just agreeing with you that evil cannot stand to the power of the Holy Spirit.

Nope, I am not a "speaking in tongues" type. 

Just hopefully an inspiration for other readers who suffer with the evil influences of this world.

I know your heart is in the right place. Hopefully. 

Remember this: "He who can be trusted with a little (now think the "least of"), can be trusted with much." Those who can't be trusted with a little even what they have will be taken.

I'll give you another rhetorical question. 
What "denomination" are you?

Don't answer that here. What I've done is given you bread crumbs here.

I'll give you a big piece of the pie, since I believe you're heart is in the right place and it is The Kindom of Heaven you are seeking."

I've been a mole. I won't say much more. But I've infiltrated something big. I've had to cover my tracks and even delete everything I had written from here at one point. I was starting to get noticed. They found me.

Now I don't care...

No matter what "denomination" you are it was designed by the illuminati. You serve the church of the illuminati, and yes, in the "name or Jesus."

"In my name" was changed.

It's "whatever you pray *in my Spirit*".

The Bible has been changed.

I once wanted to be a preacher. On fire for the Lord and "spreading His Gospel through the church.

Until I came across the truth.

Keep digging. Never stop digging. "The Holy Spirit questions EVERYTHING. Even the things of God."