Rogue-Nation Discussion Board
China and India - Printable Version

+- Rogue-Nation Discussion Board (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb)
+-- Forum: General and Breaking News Events (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=43)
+--- Forum: War, Peace or Inbetween (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=46)
+--- Thread: China and India (/showthread.php?tid=2116)

China and India - 727Sky - 06-03-2024

Quote:Fresh satellite images reveal a worrying development on the India-China border. China has deployed advanced J-20 stealth fighter jets to an airfield near Shigatse, less than 150 kilometers from the Sikkim border in north-east India. This deployment raises concerns about a potential escalation in tensions between the two countries. Experts point out that the J-20s, China's most advanced fighter jets, potentially giving them air superiority over India, which currently lacks a 5th generation fighter in its arsenal. China is yet to fully withdraw troops from eastern Ladakh, where a deadly clash occurred in 2020. Moreover, Beijing has increased pressure on Arunachal Pradesh, another disputed territory in the northeast. Palki Sharma tells you more.

RE: China and India - Ninurta - 06-06-2024

"Arunachal Pradesh" does not sound like Chinese words to me... nor does "Tibet", and especially not "South Tibet". "South Tibet" sounds like some made-up fun-with-words bullshit to me. None of those sound Chinese to me at all. So for those who claim China is not "expansionist", and can somehow ignore Chinese grabs in the South China Sea all the way to the Philippines, I think they need to take another look, and listen with a more critical and discerning ear.

Tibet was not Chinese when China invaded and took it over. It's still not Chinese. Will we one day be saying the same about India, Vietnam, Laos, the Philippines, Japan, Korea, and huge swathes of Russia?

Because those areas are all areas that the "non-expansionist" Chinese are looking to inexplicably expand into and take over.

Personally, I think we should start calling the Chinese mainland controlled by the CCP as "West Taiwan", because Taiwan is not a "breakaway" province of China, China is a breakaway province of Taiwan. They are the rebels and insurgents against the rightful rulers of China, the Nationalist Chinese. The Nationalists were there first, so the communists are necessarily the "breakaway" faction - you cannot "break away" from something that did not exist when you started doing the breaking!

Due to that, the CCP is definitely illegitimately ruling lands that are not theirs to rule, and never have been... so it does not surprise me that they also want to rule OTHER lands that are not theirs to rule, and never have been.

Isn't that sort of how you define "expansionist"?

Note to any CCP operatives monitoring - I know you're out there, although I don't know for sure you are monitoring here.. but still,it IS a possibility. And, on that possibility, I say to them "fuck you. Come at me, bro. I got sumpin' fo yo' ass when you do." I ain't skeert of no Chinaman wannabe world rulers. That goes double for the Bidenite CCP apologists.

Note 2: - Is it just me, or is "300 kilometers" (roughly 200 miles) pretty light in the ass for fighter range? I don't know a lot about fighter jets, so I may be wrong, but that seems like a pretty damned low working range to me. That's like walking distance when it comes to killing folks and blowing shit up, ain't it?

RE: China and India - 727Sky - 06-08-2024

(06-06-2024, 11:40 PM)Ninurta Wrote: "Arunachal Pradesh" does not sound like Chinese words to me... nor does "Tibet", and especially not "South Tibet". "South Tibet" sounds like some made-up fun-with-words bullshit to me. None of those sound Chinese to me at all. So for those who claim China is not "expansionist", and can somehow ignore Chinese grabs in the South China Sea all the way to the Philippines, I think they need to take another look, and listen with a more critical and discerning ear.

Tibet was not Chinese when China invaded and took it over. It's still not Chinese. Will we one day be saying the same about India, Vietnam, Laos, the Philippines, Japan, Korea, and huge swathes of Russia?

Because those areas are all areas that the "non-expansionist" Chinese are looking to inexplicably expand into and take over.

Personally, I think we should start calling the Chinese mainland controlled by the CCP as "West Taiwan", because Taiwan is not a "breakaway" province of China, China is a breakaway province of Taiwan. They are the rebels and insurgents against the rightful rulers of China, the Nationalist Chinese. The Nationalists were there first, so the communists are necessarily the "breakaway" faction - you cannot "break away" from something that did not exist when you started doing the breaking!

Due to that, the CCP is definitely illegitimately ruling lands that are not theirs to rule, and never have been... so it does not surprise me that they also want to rule OTHER lands that are not theirs to rule, and never have been.

Isn't that sort of how you define "expansionist"?

Note to any CCP operatives monitoring - I know you're out there, although I don't know for sure you are monitoring here.. but still,it IS a possibility. And, on that possibility, I say to them "fuck you. Come at me, bro. I got sumpin' fo yo' ass when you do." I ain't skeert of no Chinaman wannabe world rulers. That goes double for the Bidenite CCP apologists.

Note 2: - Is it just me, or is "300 kilometers" (roughly 200 miles) pretty light in the ass for fighter range? I don't know a lot about fighter jets, so I may be wrong, but that seems like a pretty damned low working range to me. That's like walking distance when it comes to killing folks and blowing shit up, ain't it?

If they are telling the truth the F-35 has a combat radius (go and come back) of around 600 miles without aerial refueling and weight..