Rogue-Nation Discussion Board
Weaponized abuse an MK-Ultra discussion - Printable Version

+- Rogue-Nation Discussion Board (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb)
+-- Forum: Members Interests (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=90)
+--- Forum: Daily Chit Chat (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=91)
+--- Thread: Weaponized abuse an MK-Ultra discussion (/showthread.php?tid=2112)

Weaponized abuse an MK-Ultra discussion - FlickerOfLight - 06-02-2024

I have had this on my mind for a while. I'm just going to lay out a thought and let the collective play this out in theories. 

This, of course is purely for entertainment purposes, and so I have put it in the chit chat forum.

When I was looking at the MK-Ultra files I noticed that abuse was something they were looking at, along with everything from magic to hypnotism to drugs for mind control it always struck me odd that they would be looking at abuse as a path to mind control. 

Torturing people for information is as old as any method of extracting information. 

I'd like to open the floor to possibilities of what all they could have used abuse to achieve, and or learn.

If so, what did they learn, and how did they learn to use it, as well as, were these tactics successful and used in some way.

My question was, did they learn how to use abuse to weaken, say gen x? Could that have been something tested on that generation? I speak from not only my own experiences, but from being a good listener, and someone a lot of people just seem to open up to. I've heard so many stories of abuse. Every color of the rainbow of abuse. 

It's Almost as if abuse had been fine tuned, if you will.

I do know this. I not only dated a lot of females, but I also tended to have a lot of female friends. I would say, at least 50% of those females had been sexually abused. 

If I know of 50% because of them telling me their stories, and knowing not every person who is abused cones forward and tells others about there abuse, then those numbers are more than likely even higher.

In my experiences there were also mostly two types of mothers. Either overbearing helicopter strict mom, or the "let em do whatever they want" moms.

Mainly. In my experiences. People talk, and things were obvious. 

Funny thing is, you got the same two results from the two completely opposite moms.

Narcissism or Borderline personality disorder.

That is damn near 100% the cause and effect. (Not quite 100% There was a sweet spot if parenting that produced well adjusted people. Or people who need zero counseling, psych meds, Xanax, weed, etc etc etc to cope with daily life. Abuse is the number one factor when dealing with the issues mentioned in parentheses).

The numbers are there. (Also considering a ton of narcissistic people never seek treatment or even know they are a narcissist, so things go undocumented) You just have to look.

With all this, I had wondered if they had figured out a way to "groom" these types of parents (or parenting styles) to try and start the weakening of people process.  As well as the push to big pharma.

I'm asking, rogue-nation, does any of this sound like a possibility as to why they would have been looking at abuse as a form of "mind control." 

It's totally plausible that someone could deploy specific hypnotic/subliminal messages, say through a movie or song (low frequency) that could "influence" a person to be abusive. 

What do you think, RN? Could this be the reason for experimenting with abuse? Could they have figured out ways to weaponize abuse, and someone then deploy these measures?

I don't feel like I'm way off base here. But, what say you?

All thoughts are welcome. That just always stuck out like a soar thumb compared to the rest of it.

RE: Weaponized abuse an MK-Ultra discussion - Infolurker - 06-03-2024

https://www.g-casa.com/conferences/shanghai/paper_pdf/Liu-mindcontrol.pdf

RE: Weaponized abuse an MK-Ultra discussion - FlickerOfLight - 06-03-2024

(06-03-2024, 02:08 AM)Infolurker Wrote: https://www.g-casa.com/conferences/shanghai/paper_pdf/Liu-mindcontrol.pdf

Thank you. That was a great paper. 

I had known of everything in the paper.

The article did answer one big question for me.

But not the reason for the abuse studies. It just seems like that is an area they should already know all about. How did the sexual, physical and mental abuse play in? Drugs, nanochips, frequency, hypnotism, all of that makes sense. 

Unless they were studying how to break the mind down, as well as program it.

I think I just answered my own question...

Cheers for the nudge in the right direction. 

This is a tough question. I'm not surprised no one wanted to touch this angle of it. This side of it is rarely talked about.

RE: Weaponized abuse an MK-Ultra discussion - Infolurker - 06-03-2024

A "more specific" article on that topic.

https://strengthtoheal.org/ritual-abuse-and-torture-based-mind-control-reducing-and-preventing-re-contact-with-abusers/

RE: Weaponized abuse an MK-Ultra discussion - FlickerOfLight - 06-03-2024

(06-03-2024, 04:08 AM)Infolurker Wrote: A "more specific" article on that topic.

https://strengthtoheal.org/ritual-abuse-and-torture-based-mind-control-reducing-and-preventing-re-contact-with-abusers/

Again, appreciated.

I've read a couple of paragraphs. I think this will be very helpful in tying some long standing research I've been doing.

Okay, here we go. From that article. This just tied it all together for me. Years of research, and this was my final question. 

This is very personal to me...

These Machiavellian abusers systematically torture their victims for the intended purpose of coercing their victims’ psyches into forming new dissociated self-states that they then work to exploit. They “torture-hypno-condition” these self-states, that is, they use torture, hypnosis, and behavioral conditioning, to try to coerce these dissociated self-states into fulfilling functions that serve the abusers. (I thank Hans Ulrich Gresch, Ph.D., psychologist, mind control survivor, and respected colleague, for the term, “torture-hypno-conditioning,” the most succinct descriptive phrase that I have found that explains what occurs in most torture-based mind control programming. 

The bold letters what gave me the direction I needed to finish this all up.

Homerun, infolurker.

After reading that whole article now, I can say, that after 4 years of research, looking for answers about my personal life, my past, my childhood, I can honestly say...

I was right.

I was right all along.

Somehow I knew this sh** before I knew this sh**.

I had even figured out how to combat it. I figured out how to self hypnotize and to reprogram, or "de-program" all of the "triggers."

I was right about the hand signals. The "future calls." 

All of it. I. Was. Right.

47 years to figure it all out. To come to complete understanding of what went on.

So much damage done...

So much pain...

For what?

This is why I am so passionate in my hatred of evil.

What a crazy world we live in. The battle for the mind is very very real, and has affected way more people than we realize. 

I'll have to take a minute with this now. Thanks again, infolurker, and readers.

RE: Weaponized abuse an MK-Ultra discussion - EndtheMadnessNow - 06-04-2024

Richard Helms ordered all the MKULTRA files destroyed. A few were missed, I believe files for 149 sub-projects were discovered. Nobody knows how many they actually had. Back in the 50s-60s the CIA was continuing what the Nazis had started, Mind Kontrol by fracturing the mind and replacing behavior with what they wanted through physical trauma & lots of drugs. This is why back in the 70s-80s you seen many lone wolf cases in the headlines of psychotic split personality types. Some were very violent and some were not.

One thing the CIA learned is that trauma via physical abuse along with LSD and other psychedelics do not reliably work for actionable intel. What they did learn that is much easier and less intrusive that really does work is Hypnosis. Not the silly Hollywood hypnosis. There are so many rabbit holes and names within that MK dark labrynith that one could spend a lifetime researching it. In fact, a few have done so and a few later went mad.

Subproject 43: MKULTRA: Combination drug, Hypnosis, Sensory Deprivation.

[Image: idZItwy.jpg]
Dr. Philip Zimbardo (former US Navy Office of Research & the infamous Stanford prison experiment) wrote an essay On Resisting Social Influence (1979) The thesis of the essay is that mind control exists not in exotic gimmicks, but rather in the most mundane aspects of experience in plain sight.

We’ve had...
  • Constructive Ambiguity
  • Perception Management
  • Operant Conditioning
  • Overton Window Kaleidoscope
  • Dunbar’s Inundation theory
  • MK Kultur
  • Weaponized Hyperstitions
  • Milgram Obedience
  • Solomon Asch Conformity
  • Zimbardo’s ONR

Office of Naval Research had a secret experimental program back in the 70s headed by a Navy psychiatrist (I forgot his name) that was working on creating assassins via hypnosis & other mind manipulation methods.

"Political Ponerology: A Science on the Nature of Evil Adjusted for Political Purposes" (2007) by Andrew M. Lobaczewski. Zbigniew Brzezinski had blocked its publication.

"Political Ponerology is fascinating, essential reading." -Philip Zimbardo, author of "The Lucifer Effect".

Smartphone Time Machine: Tech-Supported Improvements in Time Perspective and Wellbeing Measures - her detailed paper references a 1999 paper on "Putting time in perspective" by Philip Zimbardo.

Media exposure to one traumatic event primes you to respond acutely to subsequent events...really interesting implications.

[Image: VoQon0L.jpg]
Media exposure to mass violence events can fuel a cycle of distress

So the acute mass psychological effects of a given event last for a few months, but they can be sort of re-activated years later by subsequent events.

What if governments learned from the MKUltra experiments in the 50's-60s that such trauma allows you to control people, so they purposely orchestrate disastrous events to keep their citizens afraid plus dependent on them, and that's one of the reasons that mental illness has been rising? Nah, that's crazy conspiracy talk.

The final episode of the second season of TV show "Punky Brewster" (1984-86) showed Punky and her classmates watching the live coverage of the shuttle launch in class. After the accident occurred, Punky is traumatized; her dreams of becoming an astronaut are crushed. NBC cancelled the show soon after.

Apparently, the Punky Brewster script was confirmed by later research...

Quote:OBJECTIVE: The Challenger space shuttle explosion in January 1986 offered an opportunity to determine what, if any, symptoms of posttraumatic stress disorder (PTSD) and bereavement normal latency-age children and adolescents would develop after a distant, horrifying event. METHOD: With a structured interview, the authors assessed the symptoms of 153 randomly selected children from Concord, N.H., and Porterville, Calif. Responses were statistically compared between East Coast children, who saw the event on television and who generally cared more about the teacher aboard Challenger, and West Coast children, who heard about it first; between latency-age children and adolescents; and between children seen 5–7 weeks later and those same children seen 14 months later.

RESULTS: More than 60% of the subjects feared at least one stimulus related to Challenger within the first 5–7 weeks of the explosion. The East Coast and latency-age groups appeared significantly more symptomatic than did the West Coast and adolescent groups. Over the 14-month study period, most symptoms dramatically faded. However, adolescents’ diminished expectations for the future in general increased, and latency-age children’s changed approach to space careers held relatively steady. Three East Coast latency-age children met the DSM-III-R symptom requirements for PTSD in 1986; no children met these in 1987.

CONCLUSIONS: Children’s symptomatic patterns after Challenger relate to the patterns for PTSD listed in diagnostic manuals and to three symptoms not in the DSM-IV list. To the authors, distant traumas appear to be one of a newly defined spectrum of trauma-related conditions that include relatively evanescent symptoms and a few longer-lasting ones. These symptoms may affect large numbers of normal children.

The American Journal of Psychiatry (Oct 1999)

The study of the effects of the Challenger disaster on school children demonstrated that populations can experience PTSD from distant events witnessed on TV.

[Image: 3ANwiv6.jpg]

Studies of populations after 9/11 & after the 2008-2009 Gaza massacre suggest that indirect exposure to mass trauma through media leads to population-level surges in PTSD-like symptoms that then decline back to baseline over a period of months.

Understanding the Mental Health Effects of Indirect Exposure to Mass Trauma Through the Media

RE: Weaponized abuse an MK-Ultra discussion - FlickerOfLight - 06-04-2024

(06-04-2024, 04:43 AM)EndtheMadnessNow Wrote: Richard Helms ordered all the MKULTRA files destroyed. A few were missed, I believe files for 149 sub-projects were discovered. Nobody knows how many they actually had. Back in the 50s-60s the CIA was continuing what the Nazis had started, Mind Kontrol by fracturing the mind and replacing behavior with what they wanted through physical trauma & lots of drugs. This is why back in the 70s-80s you seen many lone wolf cases in the headlines of psychotic split personality types. Some were very violent and some were not.

One thing the CIA learned is that trauma via physical abuse along with LSD and other psychedelics do not reliably work for actionable intel. What they did learn that is much easier and less intrusive that really does work is Hypnosis. Not the silly Hollywood hypnosis. There are so many rabbit holes and names within that MK dark labrynith that one could spend a lifetime researching it. In fact, a few have done so and a few later went mad.

Subproject 43: MKULTRA: Combination drug, Hypnosis, Sensory Deprivation.

[Image: idZItwy.jpg]
Dr. Philip Zimbardo (former US Navy Office of Research & the infamous Stanford prison experiment) wrote an essay On Resisting Social Influence (1979) The thesis of the essay is that mind control exists not in exotic gimmicks, but rather in the most mundane aspects of experience in plain sight.

We’ve had...
  • Constructive Ambiguity
  • Perception Management
  • Operant Conditioning
  • Overton Window Kaleidoscope
  • Dunbar’s Inundation theory
  • MK Kultur
  • Weaponized Hyperstitions
  • Milgram Obedience
  • Solomon Asch Conformity
  • Zimbardo’s ONR

Office of Naval Research had a secret experimental program back in the 70s headed by a Navy psychiatrist (I forgot his name) that was working on creating assassins via hypnosis & other mind manipulation methods.

"Political Ponerology: A Science on the Nature of Evil Adjusted for Political Purposes" (2007) by Andrew M. Lobaczewski. Zbigniew Brzezinski had blocked its publication.

"Political Ponerology is fascinating, essential reading." -Philip Zimbardo, author of "The Lucifer Effect".

Smartphone Time Machine: Tech-Supported Improvements in Time Perspective and Wellbeing Measures - her detailed paper references a 1999 paper on "Putting time in perspective" by Philip Zimbardo.

Media exposure to one traumatic event primes you to respond acutely to subsequent events...really interesting implications.

[Image: VoQon0L.jpg]
Media exposure to mass violence events can fuel a cycle of distress

So the acute mass psychological effects of a given event last for a few months, but they can be sort of re-activated years later by subsequent events.

What if governments learned from the MKUltra experiments in the 50's-60s that such trauma allows you to control people, so they purposely orchestrate disastrous events to keep their citizens afraid plus dependent on them, and that's one of the reasons that mental illness has been rising? Nah, that's crazy conspiracy talk.

The final episode of the second season of TV show "Punky Brewster" (1984-86) showed Punky and her classmates watching the live coverage of the shuttle launch in class. After the accident occurred, Punky is traumatized; her dreams of becoming an astronaut are crushed. NBC cancelled the show soon after.

Apparently, the Punky Brewster script was confirmed by later research...

Quote:OBJECTIVE: The Challenger space shuttle explosion in January 1986 offered an opportunity to determine what, if any, symptoms of posttraumatic stress disorder (PTSD) and bereavement normal latency-age children and adolescents would develop after a distant, horrifying event. METHOD: With a structured interview, the authors assessed the symptoms of 153 randomly selected children from Concord, N.H., and Porterville, Calif. Responses were statistically compared between East Coast children, who saw the event on television and who generally cared more about the teacher aboard Challenger, and West Coast children, who heard about it first; between latency-age children and adolescents; and between children seen 5–7 weeks later and those same children seen 14 months later.

RESULTS: More than 60% of the subjects feared at least one stimulus related to Challenger within the first 5–7 weeks of the explosion. The East Coast and latency-age groups appeared significantly more symptomatic than did the West Coast and adolescent groups. Over the 14-month study period, most symptoms dramatically faded. However, adolescents’ diminished expectations for the future in general increased, and latency-age children’s changed approach to space careers held relatively steady. Three East Coast latency-age children met the DSM-III-R symptom requirements for PTSD in 1986; no children met these in 1987.

CONCLUSIONS: Children’s symptomatic patterns after Challenger relate to the patterns for PTSD listed in diagnostic manuals and to three symptoms not in the DSM-IV list. To the authors, distant traumas appear to be one of a newly defined spectrum of trauma-related conditions that include relatively evanescent symptoms and a few longer-lasting ones. These symptoms may affect large numbers of normal children.

The American Journal of Psychiatry (Oct 1999)

The study of the effects of the Challenger disaster on school children demonstrated that populations can experience PTSD from distant events witnessed on TV.

[Image: 3ANwiv6.jpg]

Studies of populations after 9/11 & after the 2008-2009 Gaza massacre suggest that indirect exposure to mass trauma through media leads to population-level surges in PTSD-like symptoms that then decline back to baseline over a period of months.

Understanding the Mental Health Effects of Indirect Exposure to Mass Trauma Through the Media

Thanks. Yeah, every time I look into the MK-Ultra stuff I learn something new about it.

A picked up a tidbit from what you just shared. 

Trauma was something I uad spent some time on learning and trying to understand. It's a complicated topic, and one they still don't fully understand. 

In my case recurring trauma was happening. It actually happened all throughout my life. The damage done by that alone is enough to really rewire a brain.

I developed an inability to control emotions. The trauma broke that part of my brain. For an example of how it looks, I have an IQ of 142 but write like I'm 5. There are times I even think like a child. When in a hyper stressful situation I can even revert back to a child, regarding my emotions. 

I learned to use my emotions as a super weapon. I can pick up on the slightest vibrations, or shifts in frequency. I can detect tge slightest bit of anger or fear. I learned that emotions are a very powerful thing. Strong emotions play a role in some psychic/supernatural abilities. When I learned to harness my emotions I figured out how to use those powerful energies. I won't say too much more, but my emotional issues ended up being quite helpful. A burden and a blessing. 

There's no doubt there were some major backfires involved with MK-Ultra Experiments. I would love to see what all they actually came up with.

Hypnosis is something I mastered.  Cool I became very intrigued with that. I learned to hypnotise a while back. You can even give hypnotic suggestions through these mediums.  Smile Just a few little tricks and I can implant something into the subconscious. It's actually quite easy, once you learn it.

https://www.jatinderpalaha.com/hypnotic-writing/ (((my writing style will make more sense now heehee)))

I practice often. I give people positive reinforcement with it though. I can lift someone out of a dark place in their mind, and bring them back into the light. I tend to make people smile a lot and I will give special people some of my energy; if I think they need it.

If I was an evil man I could do the opposite. 

I figured if my enemy used this weapon on me, I would learn to use it on those same enemies; if ever given the opportunity.  I had learned to reprogram the programming.

Self hypnosis is great for cleaning the mind out.

Thanks for the additional information. This is one of my favorite topics.

https://blog.hypnotechs.com/posts/covert-hypnosis
"Covert hypnosis" its a very powerful skill when mastered.

RE: Weaponized abuse an MK-Ultra discussion - Cvastar - 06-04-2024

I was gonna pass on this one because my "information" isn't exactly altogether on-point with MK Ultra. But, what you're discussing does remind me a lot of the work of Russ Dizdar, author of the Black Awakening.  You've probably already heard of this fellow.  He was a guest on C2C and you can hear his interview at: https://www.coasttocoastam.com/show/2013-01-17-show/

To summarize, Dizdar was a former Police Chaplin and by virtue of his work he came into contact with many criminals/crimes of bizarre nature which often resulted in multiple grizzly deaths.  The commonality among these events was that the perps had no recollection whatsoever of what had happened.  Dizdar became of the opinion that these individuals had been pre-programmed to carry out these crimes by "Satanic" ritual abuse which results in multiple personality disorder.  He claimed that once programmed, one of the alternate personalities could be triggered to come to the fore and take over the individuals mind and direct them to perform horrendous acts of violence.  It was his belief that hundreds, if not thousands, of these "sleeper" personalities exist in the US and that their triggering can happen as the result of a simple phone call in which a pre-programmed number or phrase is recited which brings the violent alternate personality to the fore and that once activated this personality can then be directed to perform horrendous acts of violence.

I was somewhat skeptical of his claims but then became ever more convinced he might be onto something after the Aurora Colorado Theatre shooting.  What got me to thinking about Dizdar after that event was the dazed and confused behavior of the shooter and his zoned out appearance at his trial.  He seemed to have no memory whatsoever of the event.  However, the incident receded in my memory and I didn't give it or Dizdar much thought until the 2017 Las Vegas shooting.

After the Las Vegas shooting which I followed quite closely, I have become of the opinion that it might well be that Dizdar was correct.  Whether it's correct to call these programmed killers the product of "Satanic" ritual abuse, or not, I'm not sure.  But I have come to believe that there are pre-programmed killers in our midst, waiting for the call to act.  One aspect of these events that gives some credence to the hypothesis is the timing of the events?  I haven't done a deep study into the timing of the events but do know that not long after one of these events happen, two things also happen.  There are calls  for more gun control and consequently, gun sales rise precipitously. 

I am not a believer in coincidence.
Thanks

RE: Weaponized abuse an MK-Ultra discussion - FlickerOfLight - 06-04-2024

(06-04-2024, 04:05 PM)Cvastar Wrote: I was gonna pass on this one because my "information" isn't exactly altogether on-point with MK Ultra. But, what you're discussing does remind me a lot of the work of Russ Dizdar, author of the Black Awakening.  You've probably already heard of this fellow.  He was a guest on C2C and you can hear his interview at: https://www.coasttocoastam.com/show/2013-01-17-show/

To summarize, Dizdar was a former Police Chaplin and by virtue of his work he came into contact with many criminals/crimes of bizarre nature which often resulted in multiple grizzly deaths.  The commonality among these events was that the perps had no recollection whatsoever of what had happened.  Dizdar became of the opinion that these individuals had been pre-programmed to carry out these crimes by "Satanic" ritual abuse which results in multiple personality disorder.  He claimed that once programmed, one of the alternate personalities could be triggered to come to the fore and take over the individuals mind and direct them to perform horrendous acts of violence.  It was his belief that hundreds, if not thousands, of these "sleeper" personalities exist in the US and that their triggering can happen as the result of a simple phone call in which a pre-programmed number or phrase is recited which brings the violent alternate personality to the fore and that once activated this personality can then be directed to perform horrendous acts of violence.

I was somewhat skeptical of his claims but then became ever more convinced he might be onto something after the Aurora Colorado Theatre shooting.  What got me to thinking about Dizdar after that event was the dazed and confused behavior of the shooter and his zoned out appearance at his trial.  He seemed to have no memory whatsoever of the event.  However, the incident receded in my memory and I didn't give it or Dizdar much thought until the 2017 Las Vegas shooting.

After the Las Vegas shooting which I followed quite closely, I have become of the opinion that it might well be that Dizdar was correct.  Whether it's correct to call these programmed killers the product of "Satanic" ritual abuse, or not, I'm not sure.  But I have come to believe that there are pre-programmed killers in our midst, waiting for the call to act.  One aspect of these events that gives some credence to the hypothesis is the timing of the events?  I haven't done a deep study into the timing of the events but do know that not long after one of these events happen, two things also happen.  There are calls  for more gun control and consequently, gun sales rise precipitously. 

I am not a believer in coincidence.
Thanks

This is absolutely possible. 

Nowadays this is much more sophisticated. 

They can play a message through your phone; a signal on a really low frequency. By doing this they can implant whatever they wanted into our subconscious through our phones.

We are all potential manchurian candidates now.
https://alteredmindwaves.com/the-science-of-silent-subliminal-audios-how-effective-are-they/
We wouldn't even know it.

There are ways to find out if you've been implanted in this way.

Learn self hypnosis. 

Thanks.

Research suggests that silent subliminal audios can be effective in programming the subconscious mind. Studies using brain imaging techniques, such as functional magnetic resonance imaging (fMRI), have shown that these audios can activate specific brain regions associated with emotional processing, memory, and decision-making.

This activation indicates that the brain is processing the subliminal messages, even if the individual isn’t consciously aware of them.

It is important to note that the impact of silent subliminal audios on the brain may vary from person to person. Factors such as individual susceptibility, regularity of exposure, and the content of the audios can influence the effectiveness of subconscious programming.