Rogue-Nation Discussion Board
Bananas Anyone? The Trump Trial Details - Printable Version

+- Rogue-Nation Discussion Board (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb)
+-- Forum: Rogue Politics (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=47)
+--- Forum: Political news and more (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=50)
+--- Thread: Bananas Anyone? The Trump Trial Details (/showthread.php?tid=2111)

Pages: 1 2

Bananas Anyone? The Trump Trial Details - Infolurker - 06-02-2024

So, for those who don't know "how" they twisted the law to tag the term "Felon" on Trump, here it is. I won't do a whole thread on all the other craziness like how they got around that statute of limitations which expired on this years ago, the politically motivated Judge and the refusal to recuse themselves or allow a change of venue, or the judges daughter raking in millions and having Biden, Harris, Schiff, etc as clients. Below is "How They Did It". 

https://web.archive.org/web/20240531132737/https://nymag.com/intelligencer/article/trump-was-convicted-but-prosecutors-contorted-the-law.html

Quote:The charges against Trump are obscure, and nearly entirely unprecedented. In fact, no state prosecutor — in New York, or Wyoming, or anywhere — has ever charged federal election laws as a direct or predicate state crime, against anyone, for anything. None. Ever. Even putting aside the specifics of election law, the Manhattan DA itself almost never brings any case in which falsification of business records is the only charge.

Standing alone, falsification charges would have been mere misdemeanors under New York law, which posed two problems for the DA. First, nobody cares about a misdemeanor, and it would be laughable to bring the first-ever charge against a former president for a trifling offense that falls within the same technical criminal classification as shoplifting a Snapple and a bag of Cheetos from a bodega. Second, the statute of limitations on a misdemeanor — two years — likely has long expired on Trump’s conduct, which dates to 2016 and 2017.

So, to inflate the charges up to the lowest-level felony (Class E, on a scale of Class A through E) — and to electroshock them back to life within the longer felony statute of limitations — the DA alleged that the falsification of business records was committed “with intent to commit another crime.” Here, according to prosecutors, the “another crime” is a New York State election-law violation, which in turn incorporates three separate “unlawful means”: federal campaign crimes, tax crimes, and falsification of still more documents. 

Inexcusably, the DA refused to specify what those unlawful means actually were — and the judge declined to force them to pony up — until right before closing arguments. So much for the constitutional obligation to provide notice to the defendant of the accusations against him in advance of trial. (This, folks, is what indictments are for.)

In these key respects, the charges against Trump aren’t just unusual. They’re bespoke, seemingly crafted individually for the former president and nobody else.
The Manhattan DA’s employees reportedly have called this the “Zombie Case” because of various legal infirmities, including its bizarre charging mechanism. But it’s better characterized as the Frankenstein Case, cobbled together with ill-fitting parts into an ugly, awkward, but more-or-less functioning contraption that just might ultimately turn on its creator.

Trump will appeal, as is his right, and he’s certain to contest the inventive charges constructed by the DA. I won’t go so far as to say an appeals court is likely to overturn a conviction — New York law is broad and hazy enough to (potentially) allow such machinations — but he’s going to have a decent shot at a reversal.

“No man is above the law.” It’s become cliché, but it’s an important point, and it’s worth pausing to reflect on the importance of this core principle. But it’s also meaningless pablum if we unquestioningly tolerate (or worse, celebrate) deviations from ordinary process and principle to get there. The jury’s word is indeed sacrosanct, as I learned long ago. But it can’t fix everything that preceded it. Here, prosecutors got their man, for now at least — but they also contorted the law in an unprecedented manner in their quest to snare their prey.

When Biden was asked by a reporter about Trump's statement that he was responsible, look at him smile. Start about 35 seconds in,

Quote:

Dem clients of daughter of NY judge in Trump hush money trial raised $93M off the case

RE: Bananas Anyone? The Trump Trial Details - Bally002 - 06-02-2024

Well I hear and have read that the American IRS ? Taxation mob over there, requirement is that anyone receiving, in my words, money or valued goods from any ill gotten source are still required to include that on their IRS return. (Capone??)

So anyone that has perhaps received 'hush' money and allege that in the proceedings against Trump should have also described it to IRS or at the very least be questioned/examined on that fact as to the allegations authenticity.

I may have my facts wrong. Would be pleased if someone can clarify for me.  @"Infolurker"#107 @"FlickerOfLight"#259 @"Ninurta"#2 @"Skye"#109 @"Michigan Swamp Buck"#32 

Kind regards,

Bally)

RE: Bananas Anyone? The Trump Trial Details - BIAD - 06-02-2024

It is simply a mockery to the whole justice system and an insult to those who built the United States.
It's not even an element of political strategy anymore, this is gangland behaviour.
Sure

RE: Bananas Anyone? The Trump Trial Details - FlickerOfLight - 06-02-2024

(06-02-2024, 07:35 AM)Bally002 Wrote: Well I hear and have read that the American IRS ? Taxation mob over there, requirement is that anyone receiving, in my words, money or valued goods from any ill gotten source are still required to include that on their IRS return. (Capone??)

So anyone that has perhaps received 'hush' money and allege that in the proceedings against Trump should have also described it to IRS or at the very least be questioned/examined on that fact as to the allegations authenticity.

I may have my facts wrong. Would be pleased if someone can clarify for me.  @"Infolurker"#107  @"FlickerOfLight"#259 @"Ninurta"#2 @"Skye"#109 @"Michigan Swamp Buck"#32 

Kind regards,

Bally)

From what I know, you are correct. And this would in fact criminalize just about our entire government. 

But, they get to play by a different set of rules. Rules they change to shift the lines of what is a criminal offense, and what wins elections. Not to mention the other things that go on behind the curtains that would be considered a criminal offense if anyone of us did these things. 

This whole display (trial) just shows us how the justice system is corrupt and weaponized. Fact is, it has been this way for a very long time. Ask anyone who has gotten wrapped up in that "system" we call "justice." 

To be clear, from what I know, yes, there would be a lot of people go down for "tax evasion" if the IRS were to go after that in particular. The problem is, the IRS is in "their" pockets and is weaponized for their own devices.

Good point to the OP. But sadly, it doesn't matter. It's not something the IRS would ever go after. But Lord forbid if one of us received a lil something something on the side, and didn't declare it. They'd take everything we had....and more.

(06-02-2024, 08:51 AM)FlickerOfLight Wrote:
(06-02-2024, 07:35 AM)Bally002 Wrote: Well I hear and have read that the American IRS ? Taxation mob over there, requirement is that anyone receiving, in my words, money or valued goods from any ill gotten source are still required to include that on their IRS return. (Capone??)

I may have my facts wrong. Would be pleased if someone can clarify for me.  @"Infolurker"#107  @"FlickerOfLight"#259 @"Ninurta"#2 @"Skye"#109 @"Michigan Swamp Buck"#32 

Kind regards,

Bally)

From what I know, you are correct. And this would in fact criminalize just about our entire government. 

But, they get to play by a different set of rules. Rules they change to shift the lines of what is a criminal offense, and what wins elections. Not to mention the other things that go on behind the curtains that would be considered a criminal offense if anyone of us did these things. 

This whole display (trial) just shows us how the justice system is corrupt and weaponized. Fact is, it has been this way for a very long time. Ask anyone who has gotten wrapped up in that "system" we call "justice." 

To be clear, from what I know, yes, there would be a lot of people go down for "tax evasion" if the IRS were to go after that in particular. The problem is, the IRS is in "their" pockets and is weaponized for their own devices.

Good point to the OP. But sadly, it doesn't matter. It's not something the IRS would ever go after. But Lord forbid if one of us received a lil something something on the side, and didn't declare it. They'd take everything we had....and more.

Yeah thanks for the clarification.  I was thinking more along the lines of people like 'Stormy Daniels unless she has the IRS in her 'pocket'.

Kind regards,

Bally

(06-02-2024, 09:56 AM)Bally002 Wrote:

Kind regards,

Bally)

Yeah thanks for the clarification.  I was thinking more along the lines of people like 'Stormy Daniels unless she has the IRS in her 'pocket'.

Kind regards,

Bally

Oh, in her case, if she received "hush money" and did not declare it to the IRS they could nail her butt to the wall of the prison. If they wanted to.

Something to remember with all of this.

This is all scripted. What we see is what they want us to see.

It's all part of the plan.

I keep thinking of Gog and Magog. I have this strange feeling Trump will not only bounce back from this, but be our next president. 

And things will really shake loose then.

But, remember, it's all part of the show.

(06-02-2024, 10:01 AM)FlickerOfLight Wrote:

Kind regards,

Bally)

Kind regards,

Bally

Oh, in her case, if she received "hush money" and did not declare it to the IRS they could nail her butt to the wall of the prison. If they wanted to.

My thoughts are, why haven't Trumps Attorney's raised this and/or looked into it if that law is legit.   Raising it and asking questions would require people like Stormy, who claims to have received hush money some years ago to either declare that money to the IRS or have to admit in light of the circumstances that this allegation was not so.

I am sure to save her butt she would prefer a charge of tax evasion for that sum rather than perjury.  That would lead to the truth of that matter in circumspect.

To exploit that fact, a good defence team would raise it.  This way Stormy would have to face public scrutiny and I would be sure she would raise all hell for any others not included being politicians, judges, jurors or AG's.  

It's a nagging thing for me but I'm not across USA law.  I am with Westminster and codified laws and statutes here.  I sincerely hope that this may be looked into by Trumps team.  

My thoughts,

Bally)

(06-02-2024, 11:45 AM)Bally002 Wrote:

Kind regards,

Bally)

Kind regards,

Bally

My thoughts are, why haven't Trumps Attorney's raised this and/or looked into it if that law is legit.   Raising it and asking questions would require people like Stormy, who claims to have received hush money some years ago to either declare that money to the IRS or have to admit in light of the circumstances that this allegation was not so.

I am sure to save her butt she would prefer a charge of tax evasion for that sum rather than perjury.  That would lead to the truth of that matter in circumspect.

To exploit that fact, a good defence team would raise it.  This way Stormy would have to face public scrutiny and I would be sure she would raise all hell for any others not included being politicians, judges, jurors or AG's.  

It's a nagging thing for me but I'm not across USA law.  I am with Westminster and codified laws and statutes here.  I sincerely hope that this may be looked into by Trumps team.  

My thoughts,

Bally)

The knowledge of the law I have comes mostly from having a cop as a dad. He taught me the law. As well as taught me how the justice system actually wrecks the law. This is why lawyers are seen as the most evil people on earth (in the eyes of a lot of people. If any lawyers are reading this I don't mean you. I'm sure you're a nice person who has done nothing but good).

Really truly you probably are completely right. All of that could of possibly worked.

But if the system is corrupt then they can make whatever outcome they want. This shows us, even regardless of money or position if they want you they can get you.

The system, as it looks from the ground floor where I stand, it has always been known as two different systems. One for the ones who have money. The system works just fine for them. And then for Those who have do not have money, the system bends them over....literally. 

This is a major flex because it breaks that mold. This shows the world that no one is immune to defying their new system their about to deploy (NWO).

That's the way I see it anyways. 

I've been through the system. I've seen its inner workings. If I had money, I wouldn't truly know that system. 

If that helps.

(06-02-2024, 12:15 PM)FlickerOfLight Wrote:
(06-02-2024, 11:45 AM)Bally002 Wrote:
(06-02-2024, 08:51 AM)FlickerOfLight Wrote: From what I know, you are correct. And this would in fact criminalize just about our entire government. 

Kind regards,

Bally

My thoughts,

Bally)

The knowledge of the law I have comes mostly from having a cop as a dad. He taught me the law. As well as taught me how the justice system actually wrecks the law. This is why lawyers are seen as the most evil people on earth (in the eyes of a lot of people. If any lawyers are reading this I don't mean you. I'm sure you're a nice person who has done nothing but good).

Really truly you probably are completely right. All of that could of possibly worked.

But if the system is corrupt then they can make whatever outcome they want. This shows us, even regardless of money or position if they want you they can get you.

The system, as it looks from the ground floor where I stand, it has always been known as two different systems. One for the ones who have money. The system works just fine for them. And then for Those who have do not have money, the system bends them over....literally. 

This is a major flex because it breaks that mold. This shows the world that no one is immune to defying their new system their about to deploy (NWO).

That's the way I see it anyways. 

I've been through the system. I've seen its inner workings. If I had money, I wouldn't truly know that system. 

If that helps.

Yeah, cheers mate.  I was a cop for many years in a couple of state and territory jurisdictions  I saw fairness and unfairness in court.  Some decisions at which I scratched my head so I learnt to be very thorough with my arrest briefs and statements.  Eventually taught all aspects at the police college.

Bally)

RE: Bananas Anyone? The Trump Trial Details - 727Sky - 06-02-2024

(06-02-2024, 01:12 PM)727Sky Wrote:

Would like to see the whole interview.  Very revealing.  Trump seems mostly confident although a little worn.  Hope his health is holding out.

Bally)

RE: Bananas Anyone? The Trump Trial Details - 727Sky - 06-02-2024

Trump's stamina is amazing for his age !

RE: Bananas Anyone? The Trump Trial Details - xuenchen - 06-02-2024

The Judge instructed The Jury to decide on crimes Trump committed that caused the charges to be valid and find Trump guilty. The underlying "crime(s)" they used is a Federal Crime. The question will be about how a local Jury can find somebody guilty of a Federal crime that a Defendant was never Federally charged with let alone convicted of.

The 34 "guilty" charges are like finding somebody guilty of killing the same person 34 different times!! 

Laughing Laughing

RE: Bananas Anyone? The Trump Trial Details - Infolurker - 06-03-2024

(06-02-2024, 06:25 PM)xuenchen Wrote: The Judge instructed The Jury to decide on crimes Trump committed that caused the charges to be valid and find Trump guilty. The underlying "crime(s)" they used is a Federal Crime. The question will be about how a local Jury can find somebody guilty of a Federal crime that a Defendant was never Federally charged with let alone convicted of.

The 34 "guilty" charges are like finding somebody guilty of killing the same person 34 different times!! 

Laughing Laughing

That was exactly my question on this BS stretch of so called "get him for something / anything" banana justice.

How can you upgrade misdemeanor chargers to a felony on the justification that it was associated with another crime that Trump was never indicted for, tried for, nor found guilty of? 

Banana Republic

RE: Bananas Anyone? The Trump Trial Details - Ninurta - 06-07-2024

Kind regards,

Bally)

Stormy Daniels does have to declare the hush payments as "income", and the IRS will take anywhere from 30% to 70% of them as "tax", depending on the sort of income it is found to be.

They will not delve into the particulars of how she got the money, whether her allegations were true or not, the IRS is only concerned that she report the income and how much of it they're going to take. They only see dollar signs.

I don't know how the Australian justice system works, so you may already be well acquainted with what I'm about to say. If so, please forgive me - I'm not trying to educate you on your own system, I'm just explaining how it works in America.

The first line of legal defense is the police officer himself. Officers can usually decide for themselves whether to levy charges or not, using "officer discretion". They may let you go scot free, or they may try to throw the book at you. Their choice - which is why I say it always pays to be nice to the cops.

Next comes the DA or Prosecuting Attorney. If the cops charge you with something, he will review the charges. Then he will either affirm them and proceed to a prosecution, or he may drop them altogether and decide not to prosecute at all, OR he may decide that the charges are incorrect, and elect to prosecute on charges he brings himself.

Then it's in the court's jurisdiction, and will have to be fought out in court if charges are brought at any earlier stage. You may be found guilty, or not guilty. The matter ends there as far as the question of charges.

So long as Ms. Daniels declares her "income" from the hush money payments and pays her taxes on them, the IRS doesn't care at all how she got the money, only that she reported it and paid her taxes on it. She'd only get in trouble or get grilled if she tried to hide it, which would be pretty dumbassed a thing to do, considering how it was plastered all across the news for a few months. Now if the IRS suspected she had broken any FEDERAL laws, they MIGHT elect to report that to the DoJ for investigation and possible prosecution... or, they might not. "Officer discretion", y'know? But either way the IRS wouldn't dig into it beyond the reporting and collecting of taxes.

I think we can safely say the DoJ is NOT going to prosecute anyone they  see as an ally against Trump.

(06-03-2024, 01:00 AM)Infolurker Wrote:
(06-02-2024, 06:25 PM)xuenchen Wrote: The Judge instructed The Jury to decide on crimes Trump committed that caused the charges to be valid and find Trump guilty. The underlying "crime(s)" they used is a Federal Crime. The question will be about how a local Jury can find somebody guilty of a Federal crime that a Defendant was never Federally charged with let alone convicted of.

Laughing Laughing

That was exactly my question on this BS stretch of so called "get him for something / anything" banana justice.

How can you upgrade misdemeanor chargers to a felony on the justification that it was associated with another crime that Trump was never indicted for, tried for, nor found guilty of? 

Banana Republic

It looks to me like the weakest two points in the prosecution are, one, that a LOCAL jurisdiction is trying to enforce FEDERAL law, which is outside their jurisdiction, and two, no Federal law has ever been determined to have been broken in the case, so they are not only prosecuting outside their jurisdiction, they are also prosecuting a criminal act that was never determined to have been criminal, or indeed to ever have happened at all,. Or, more properly, they are trying to use that non-existent criminal act as an adjunct or "aggravating factor" to increase the charges and penalties of local law for a "crime" that never happened from the perspective of the law.

If this is allowed to stand, it is only a matter of time before it is weaponized against the Democrats too, in political prosecutions against them. Thing is, they can't cry about it when it is, because THEY created that monster. THEY set the precedent for "how to git 'er done". THEY are celebrating the end of the Rule of Law and ushering in the era of Kangaroo Courts and Political Persecutions.

I wonder what would happen if some Conservative prosecutor decided to throw this legal theory against Hunter Biden? We've not heard much about him lately, and I think they're hoping that it all just goes away, disappears, by taking it out of the public eye. What if that don't work? What if this new and novel theory of how to construct felony charges gets used against him?

Maybe, for instance, he gets caught in the misdemeanor of "jaywalking" on his way to buy some crack. Maybe it's never proven he even bought any crack, but that charge is used to parlay a misdemeanor into a felony of "trafficking" just to give hims some lock-down time in the Crossbar Hotel.

Maybe we'll live long enough to see that happen. Maybe we will see it used against Old Joe himself. Wouldn't that be some poetic justice? I mean, they DID find a bag of cocaine in HIS house, now didn't they? I've heard it said that "possession is 9/10ths of the law"... and then there is the matter of the classified documents found stashed at his house... not to mention the treasonous act of accepting payments fro enemy powers to "fix"things in their favor...

Yup, I can see a lot of new uses for this novel new theory on how to "get" people that piss you off...

(06-02-2024, 02:08 PM)Bally002 Wrote:
(06-02-2024, 01:12 PM)727Sky Wrote:

Would like to see the whole interview.  Very revealing.  Trump seems mostly confident although a little worn.  Hope his health is holding out.

Bally)

Here are two more parts of that interview. I don't know if these three parts constitute the entire interview,but these two additional parts should help to flesh things out a bit:

Also, here is a speech he made right after the verdict was handed down:

RE: Bananas Anyone? The Trump Trial Details - Bally002 - 06-07-2024

(06-07-2024, 01:53 AM)Ninurta Wrote:

Kind regards,

Bally)

Stormy Daniels does have to declare the hush payments as "income", and the IRS will take anywhere from 30% to 70% of them as "tax", depending on the sort of income it is found to be.

They will not delve into the particulars of how she got the money, whether her allegations were true or not, the IRS is only concerned that she report the income and how much of it they're going to take. They only see dollar signs.

I don't know how the Australian justice system works, so you may already be well acquainted with what I'm about to say. If so, please forgive me - I'm not trying to educate you on your own system, I'm just explaining how it works in America.

The first line of legal defense is the police officer himself. Officers can usually decide for themselves whether to levy charges or not, using "officer discretion". They may let you go scot free, or they may try to throw the book at you. Their choice - which is why I say it always pays to be nice to the cops.

Next comes the DA or Prosecuting Attorney. If the cops charge you with something, he will review the charges. Then he will either affirm them and proceed to a prosecution, or he may drop them altogether and decide not to prosecute at all, OR he may decide that the charges are incorrect, and elect to prosecute on charges he brings himself.

Then it's in the court's jurisdiction, and will have to be fought out in court if charges are brought at any earlier stage. You may be found guilty, or not guilty. The matter ends there as far as the question of charges.

So long as Ms. Daniels declares her "income" from the hush money payments and pays her taxes on them, the IRS doesn't care at all how she got the money, only that she reported it and paid her taxes on it. She'd only get in trouble or get grilled if she tried to hide it, which would be pretty dumbassed a thing to do, considering how it was plastered all across the news for a few months. Now if the IRS suspected she had broken any FEDERAL laws, they MIGHT elect to report that to the DoJ for investigation and possible prosecution... or, they might not. "Officer discretion", y'know? But either way the IRS wouldn't dig into it beyond the reporting and collecting of taxes.

I think we can safely say the DoJ is NOT going to prosecute anyone they  see as an ally against Trump.

In my jurisdiction's, If you have the correct information pertaining to the indictments or misdemeanors for that matter, you can lay that information before a Chamber Magistrate or through a solicitor.  Regardless of the advice you can actually prosecute a matter before a Magistrate in the Lower Court.

What I was getting at in Daniels case was that if this possible in the USA it would garner a lot of attention towards Daniel's allegations.  Hence she can plead Not Guilty upon which a court date would be set for a hearing in the Lower Court.

Imagine a 'citizens arrest for perhaps a misdemeanour.  The police or DoJ refuses to prosecute.  You can action/prosecute that either civilly or through the relevant statute in that jurisdiction. 

In the matter with 'Daniels'.  If she has not declared her income I understand, like 'Trump' then that is an offence to which in the past Trump has been called out.  In the fairness of a correct system then Stormy can at the very least be called out and set to explain, 'when' where' who' what' and why'.  Doesn't matter whether she gets convicted .  The jurisprudence would alert to the fact that 'Trump' is being unfaily teated.

Just my thoughts,

Kind regards,

bally)  To add, I don't care about Trump.  I care about fairness as opposed to the opposition.  And, I care about Meliena because, I want to ...kissheronthelips.  Arrghj!!! There, I've said it.

Cheers

RE: Bananas Anyone? The Trump Trial Details - Infolurker - 06-07-2024

Piers Morgan did a great interview on this. Liberal activist are funny... 

What was the crime......LOL, you would think they could answer right??

RE: Bananas Anyone? The Trump Trial Details - 727Sky - 06-08-2024

https://thenationalpulse.com/2024/06/07/breaking-ny-judge-merchan-informs-lawyers-of-my-cousin-is-a-juror-trump-is-getting-convicted-facebook-post-lef

If true this is a big deal IMO

Quote:Lawfare
BREAKING: NY Judge Merchan Informs Lawyers of ‘My Cousin is a Juror, Trump is Getting Convicted’ Facebook Post Left on NY Court Page, Pre-Verdict.
In a new development in Trump’s Manhattan “hush money” case, Justice Merchan has communicated to the involved parties about an incident involving a comment left on the court system’s Facebook page. The comment, left on May 29, one day prior to Trump’s conviction, reads: “My cousin is a juror and says Trump is getting convicted ? Thank you folks for all your hard work!!!! ❤️”
The fact that the judge has written to the involved parties may indicate truth to the inside knowledge of the poster. The letter from Justice Merchan reads, in full:

Newsletter
Need to Know.
Your free, daily feed from The National Pulse.

Today, the Court became aware of a comment that was posted on the Unified Court System’s public Facebook page and which I now bring to your attention. In the comment, the user, “Michael Anderson,” states:
[Image: Screenshot-2024-06-07-at-4.33.35 PM-large.jpg]
The comment, now labeled as one week old, responded to a routine UCS notice, posted on May 29, 2024, regarding oral arguments in the Fourth Department of the Appellate Division unrelated to this proceeding. The posting, entitled “The Appellate Division, Fourth Department, will hear oral arguments this morning at \0,” and the comment are both viewable at https://www. facebook.com/NewYorkCourts/.

The comment was no longer visible when checked by The National Pulse.
Theoretically, if the comment is found to be true and a juror was discussing the verdict of the case with their cousin, Justice Merchan could rule a mistrial. Given his record of rulings against Trump and his daughter’s financial stake in the case, this is unlikely.