Rogue-Nation Discussion Board
Just Me Venting.... - Printable Version

+- Rogue-Nation Discussion Board (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb)
+-- Forum: Controversy and Debate (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+--- Forum: Where Right goes Wrong (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+--- Thread: Just Me Venting.... (/showthread.php?tid=210)

Just Me Venting.... - ABNARTY - 12-22-2022

[Image: vOaETuPf2FCaZqyGOIVcdK1M7ZCPCEjksufOFVLa...1024-nd-v1]

RE: Just Me Venting.... - EndtheMadnessNow - 12-22-2022

[Image: KLrnaNa.jpg]

[Image: nhiwjEp.jpg]

Nov 19, 1990:

[Image: Dqk651D.jpg]

Ever wonder why there is two pillars with "fasci" in the chamber of the House of Representatives?

[Image: attachment.php?aid=139]

RE: Just Me Venting.... - NightskyeB4Dawn - 12-22-2022

These occurrences stymie me. I feel confusion, frustration, and incongruity, not anger.

Why do we keep doing this?

RE: Just Me Venting.... - EndtheMadnessNow - 12-22-2022

(12-22-2022, 06:21 PM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote: These occurrences stymie me. I feel confusion, frustration, and incongruity, not anger.

That is exactly what the elite 'hidden hand' masonic masters want you to feel, and anger too. Once a certain percentage of the population all feels the same and then exhausted they will usher in a solution. Their solution. I think it's generational of repeated history parallels. This time it's a global commie revolution of Old world order battling the New world order and you, we, the sheeple have no say at all.

[Image: 3F65eUg.jpg]

So on the winter solstice in the Temple of Saturn (Capitoline Hill=Mons Saturnis), the Sun (blue and gold) and Stars (Orion's Belt and Sirius in the 13-fold flag) meet. Night surrenders to Day as the Sun begins to regain its powers after its nadir. The harvest will be fruitful. In astronomy, the nadir is the point at which the sun or moon is directly below you, on the other side of the earth. In politics it's when someone's career or the history of an organization is at its worst time.

Here's the Ancient Egyptian version: Isis ("Throne") and Nephthys ("Mistress of the House") hail Osiris the Green Man as he emerges from the Underworld/Orion. Scarab is the reborn Sun.

Note who's name means 'green' who is always wearing green and with the Fasci in the background.

Bonus factoid: Nephthys seduced her married boss.

[Image: BK2B5Mh.jpg]
[Image: odH4YPF.jpg]

Hey, remember when The X-Files had that scene where Deep State traitors offered a 13-folded flag as symbol of total surrender to demonic alien dwarves?

Man, that show was goofy wild.

[Image: tQig0ug.jpg]
S06E12 - "One Son"

2023 is only going to be weirder on epic levels.

RE: Just Me Venting.... - NightskyeB4Dawn - 12-22-2022

(12-22-2022, 08:17 PM)EndtheMadnessNow Wrote: That is exactly what the elite 'hidden hand' masonic masters want you to feel, and anger too. Once a certain percentage of the population all feels the same and then exhausted they will usher in a solution. Their solution. I think it's generational of repeated history parallels. This time it's a global commie revolution of Old world order battling the New world order and you, we, the sheeple have no say at all.
 I agree with much of what you say, I do not believe that the sheeple have no say. They have done a good job of convincing the majority that they are weak and helpless.

But the system is terrified that those sheeple may one day wake up and realize that 99% significantly exceeds  1%.

That is why they have removed reading, writing, and arithmetic from schools and replaced it with social media 101.

RE: Just Me Venting.... - 727Sky - 12-23-2022

(12-22-2022, 06:21 PM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote: These occurrences stymie me. I feel confusion, frustration, and incongruity, not anger.

America signed a treaty in 1994 that said if Ukraine would gives up its nukes the signatories on the treaty would protect Ukraine from any neighbors aggression. Maybe someone will think twice before they ever sign such a treaty again; but I doubt it. I think most people whom ever have been to a real life shooting war knows war is a last resort to failed negotiations from politicians in many cases however, there are wars for land, populations, money, and hate...either way people die and that part of the war is over for them. That Pie in the Sky that some claim is there is built upon the bodies of the dead.

RE: Just Me Venting.... - NightskyeB4Dawn - 12-23-2022

(12-23-2022, 06:48 AM)727Sky Wrote: America signed a treaty in 1994 that said if Ukraine would gives up its nukes the signatories on the treaty would protect Ukraine from any neighbors aggression. Maybe someone will think twice before they ever sign such a treaty again; but I doubt it. I think most people whom ever have been to a real life shooting war knows war is a last resort to failed negotiations from politicians in many cases however, there are wars for land, populations, money, and hate...either way people die and that part of the war is over for them. That Pie in the Sky that some claim is there is built upon the bodies of the dead.

Now if we can get them to be as dedicated to holding true to their promises to the American people. Then maybe we would not be living in the time of the fall of America the beautiful.