Rogue-Nation Discussion Board
China's 3rd Navy - Printable Version

+- Rogue-Nation Discussion Board (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb)
+-- Forum: General and Breaking News Events (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=43)
+--- Forum: War, Peace or Inbetween (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=46)
+--- Thread: China's 3rd Navy (/showthread.php?tid=2093)

China's 3rd Navy - 727Sky - 05-26-2024

A statement by both the USA and all nations concerned who are trying to fend off China's aggressiveness should just say..."Any Chinese vessel in our waters or airspace will be fired upon and any Chines vessel in international waters trying to disrupt official operations will be sunk". It would only take a few such incidences to dissuade China. If they want to start something bigger then let them try and see what happens. Everyone knows it is just a matter of time before a real shooting match starts... China's economy is presently terrible and getting worse by the day so...does everyone wait for the CCP to crater on it's own or what ? Two ways forward,,,,, choose wisely...

Many years ago I had friends on Taiwan.... I hate what may be coming to the Island and the free Chinese.

RE: China's 3rd Navy - 727Sky - 05-26-2024

RE: China's 3rd Navy - Bally002 - 05-26-2024

(05-26-2024, 05:44 AM)727Sky Wrote: A statement by both the USA and all nations concerned who are trying to fend off China's aggressiveness should just say..."Any Chinese vessel in our waters or airspace will be fired upon and any Chines vessel in international waters trying to disrupt official operations will be sunk". It would only take a few such incidences to dissuade China. If they want to start something bigger then let them try and see what happens. Everyone knows it is just a matter of time before a real shooting match starts... China's economy is presently terrible and getting worse by the day so...does everyone wait for the CCP to crater on it's own or what ? Two ways forward,,,,, choose wisely...

Many years ago I had friends on Taiwan.... I hate what may be coming to the Island and the free Chinese.

Informative vid that first one.  I hope I don't go off topic here.

Very busy and noisy world nowadays.  You got China's expansion, Russia and Ukraine, The Middle East all over, The Koreas, India and Pakistan, India and China, African's country/states in conflict and so on.  Then there's the immigration domestic issues across Europe, the americas the pacific, some asian countries experiencing rebel attacks and coups, democracy failing, countries imploding, threats of civil unrest/disobedience and war, communist countries at logger heads over sovereign issues at sea and land, currency and assets given to enemies, disclosure/nondisclosures of all kinds, the second coming soon, asteroid impacts, volcanoes, earthquakes, wild weather extremes, solar flares, ice caps melting, diseases/illnesses, pandemics, effed in the head vaccinations, lockdowns, shipping disasters and others, space dominance, spy satellites.  Sorry, so sorry, my mind has gone off track.

So clearly China has an expendable fishing fleet and personnel larger than most navies.  China is known for throwing wave after wave of forces to wear down the opposition in conflicts without regards for their forces.

Hypothetically, if a large fleet of such fishing vessels was thrown at a task force, wave after wave, how much response would have to be initiated before the task for has expended it's defence capabilities and then a blue water fleet from China mit aircover followed through.   

Got me buggered mate.  Here I am scratching my arse wondering why my vegies aren't growing, cutting wood and true love keeps working.  

Anyways, have not got my head in the sand so to say and I appreciate the vids you put up.

Kind regards,

Bally)...(Gotta stop watching You Tube)  Smile

RE: China's 3rd Navy - DISRAELI - 05-26-2024

(05-26-2024, 05:44 AM)727Sky Wrote: A statement by both the USA and all nations concerned who are trying to fend off China's aggressiveness should just say..."Any Chinese vessel in our waters or airspace will be fired upon and any Chines vessel in international waters trying to disrupt official operations will be sunk". It would only take a few such incidences to dissuade China. If they want to start something bigger then let them try and see what happens. Everyone knows it is just a matter of time before a real shooting match starts... China's economy is presently terrible and getting worse by the day so...does everyone wait for the CCP to crater on it's own or what ? Two ways forward,,,,, choose wisely...

My two queries would be; Are the Chinese likely to make a military move before they think U.S. decision-making has been sufficiently distracted, e.g. by internal chaos?

And how much motivation do the Chinese have to invade countries like India which have not been ruled by former versions of the Chinese empire, which means there is no drive to "recover" them? Their previous clashes with India have been about controlling the border and westward communications.

I think for the moment we ned to be more worried about their diplomatic actvity. Things like the news item I noticed a couple of years ago, about a peace settlement arranged between Saudi Arabia and Iran.

Yep brush fires all over the world. China already owns Cambodia and Laos IMO... Thailand tries to play nice with everyone until they can figure out who will come out on top before they throw in their support. Myanmar is tearing itself apart (China has a part in that) and Malaysia being over 60% Muslim is surprising stable with Buddhist Temples and Christen Churches easily found.

Saudi and Iran...I do not think that will happen as to much blood has gone down that river of animosity . 

Africa is nothing but a bunch of tribes who hate each other or governments so busy ripping everyone off it is hard for a citizen to exist much less get ahead. South Africa in now a shit country if you are a white and own land. Nigeria and a few other places where oil has been found seems to be growing yet you get on the wrong tribal street and here comes the machete brigade. I play golf with several people who worked there (Africa) who watched blacks attacking blacks just because they were not of the same tribe. When I say attack I mean kill.

Mid-east with the coming future water wars (dams being built to starve off those down stream) may come to a head once Gaza gets out of the news. China is doing the same thing to much of S.E. Asia with the dams they are building.

Unlike many I do not care if Israel fumigates and totally destroys their enemies... One rule Hamas should have considered is "do not start something you can not finish"..

You have to wonder how a planet wide governing body could ever be formed out of the chaos we see around us without a whole lot off killing going on ?