Rogue-Nation Discussion Board
They Are Here! ?? - Printable Version

+- Rogue-Nation Discussion Board (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb)
+-- Forum: Members Interests (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=90)
+--- Forum: Daily Chit Chat (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=91)
+--- Thread: They Are Here! ?? (/showthread.php?tid=208)

They Are Here! ?? - NightskyeB4Dawn - 12-21-2022

Just throwing this out there.

If extraterrestrials have been visiting our planet for centuries and are among us, why would this information have to be kept hidden?

I can't think of any really good excuse for hiding that information. If suddenly the whole world was told, and it was proven that extraterrestrials exist and own this planet, how would that stop the Earth from turning?

RE: They Are Here! ?? - BIAD - 12-21-2022

(12-21-2022, 05:40 PM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote: Just throwing this out there.

If extraterrestrials have been visiting our planet for centuries and are among us, why would this information have to be kept hidden?

I can't think of any really good excuse for hiding that information. If suddenly the whole world was told, and it was proven that extraterrestrials exist and are own this planet, how would that stop the Earth from turning?

It would be seen as a power-grab on many levels.
Smile

RE: They Are Here! ?? - NightskyeB4Dawn - 12-21-2022

(12-21-2022, 07:48 PM)BIAD Wrote:
(12-21-2022, 05:40 PM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote: Just throwing this out there.

I can't think of any really good excuse for hiding that information. If suddenly the whole world was told, and it was proven that extraterrestrials exist and are own this planet, how would that stop the Earth from turning?

It would be seen as a power-grab on many levels.
Smile

If they have been rulers of this planet from the beginning, then the power grab has already taken place.

The only thing that would make sense is that it is all an experiment. They rey to keep us in the dark to avoid contamination and deviations in the outcomes, or ...........

What if we are just in the preemptive phase, to reduce the lost of the slaves, while they are constructing the New Earth, or we are the storage unit for a planet like Rakhat in the book "The Sparrow".

Just a thought.

RE: They Are Here! ?? - GeauxHomeLittleD - 12-21-2022

Knowledge is power and the powerful just love keeping their secrets, don't they?

They like to pretend that people "just can't handle the truth" but this isn't the 1940s or 1950s anymore. The truth is (in my opinion at least) that keeping knowledge secret helps them feel like they are in control, like we are just peons and not worthy of knowledge like that- it should only be available to the rich and powerful in their minds.

As George was fond of saying "It's a big club... and you ain't in it!" 

RE: They Are Here! ?? - NightskyeB4Dawn - 12-21-2022

(12-21-2022, 10:18 PM)GeauxHomeLittleD Wrote: Knowledge is power and the powerful just love keeping their secrets, don't they?

They like to pretend that people "just can't handle the truth" but this isn't the 1940s or 1950s anymore. The truth is (in my opinion at least) that keeping knowledge secret helps them feel like they are in control, like we are just peons and not worthy of knowledge like that- it should only be available to the rich and powerful in their minds.

As George was fond of saying "It's a big club... and you ain't in it!" 

Yeah George got that right.

I am noticing that quite a few folk that were into the science, and did not want to even consider any other possibilities are now many do not have the same confidence in the science as they did before.

They screwed up when they locked millions of us up in our houses and used the internet to constantly perpetuate blatant lies, in our faces. More woke up than went went woke.