Rogue-Nation Discussion Board
The Empire Strikes Back - Printable Version

+- Rogue-Nation Discussion Board (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb)
+-- Forum: Rogue Politics (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=47)
+--- Forum: Political news and more (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=50)
+--- Thread: The Empire Strikes Back (/showthread.php?tid=2043)

The Empire Strikes Back - Ninurta - 05-02-2024

Well!

Law Enforcement has finally gotten the go-ahead to take down the terroists infesting our college campuses.

Yes, terrorists. They fit the description. They are working for, supporting, giving aid and comfort, and in may cases even being directed by a terrorist organization - Hamas. They are using violence and the threat of violence (violence by their own damned definitions!) in order to further a political goal.

They are, by all measures, terrorists, and should be treated and trialled - and punished where warranted - as such. What damned good is a "Patriot Act" if they're not going to use it against terrorist attacks on the US homeland?

Hamas operatives have been photographed on the Columbia campus directing the attack. We've had those photos for a week now. Weapons have been spotted among the terrorists at the UCLA campus. What sort of weapons has not yet been specified, but to me a weapon is a weapon.

Finally, the police have been given the go-ahead to mount a counter assault and take down the terrorist compunds on several college campuses - UCLA, Columbia, Portland State, etc.

Here was the view at UCLA last night. The loud explosions accompanied by bright flashes are the flash-bangs being lobbed over the fortifications into the compound. Nothing like an explosive concussion hitting one at the same time a bright flash blinds them to muck up their aim for a counter assault s the cops pour in through the dismantled fortifications. It meets the Ninurta Seal of Approval.

Police make the assault, start arresting the terroists, and disassembling their compound:

Arrests ongoing through this morning:

Now let's see just how serious they are - prosecutions and punishments for terrorism should follow if they are actually serious. Anything les is just a show for votes.

RE: The Empire Strikes Back - Ninurta - 05-03-2024

In the interests of a fair presentation, I present here the view "from the other side", a propaganda piece on the situation from "Democracy NOW!"in the guise of a news cast. Those of you already familiar with the language, framing, and presentation of propaganda will notice it immediately.

"Peaceful protestors" who are "violently attacked", for example. Use of inflammatory language with respect to their opposition, while at the same time claiming peaceful action by their own people.

There are many other examples in the video, and if you watch for them, you'll see them.

I'm not playing that  game. I'm in favor of violent action to counter and eliminate a violent terrorism threat taking hold in the US. It's easier to roll it up now than it will be if it's allowed to gather steam.

Hell, I would have sent in tanks and Bearcats to just roll over the fortifications if it were me. One individual I've spoken with said "well they can't be sure where the protestors are on the other side of the barricades, so someone could get hurt that way!" Not my problem. if someone is dumbassed enough to stand right on the other side of a flimsy barricade when they hear the tanks rolling up, then Darwin will take them right out of the gene pool, problem solved, and the human race as a unit will be that much smarter in the aftermath of eliminating stupid folks from breeding.

"Peaceful" my dyin' ass! Meet violence with more energetic violence.

RE: The Empire Strikes Back - EndtheMadnessNow - 05-03-2024

Sometimes crackin a few heads is what's required before it snowballs into something much worse.

In exclusive interviews with TIME, Donald Trump lays out a second-term agenda that would reshape America and its role in the world.

Read the full transcripts of Donald Trump’s interviews with TIME.

Some well-trodden territory but some new and interesting points were made especially after halfway mark. I’m not sure what they use to calculate the absurd 83 minute read time but it’s not that at all. I guess if you click all their links. Stick to the transcript vice articles. And I liked editor's notes.

[Image: WYr56NA.jpg]
Quote:Okay, sir. Violent crime is going down throughout the country. There was a 6% drop in—

Trump: I don't believe it.

You don’t believe that?

Trump: Yeah, they’re fake numbers.

You think so?

Trump: Well it came out last night. The FBI gave fake numbers.

I didn't see that, but the FBI said that there was a 13% drop in 2023. [Editor's note: This statistic refers specifically to homicides.]

Trump: I don’t believe it. No, it’s a lie. It’s fake news.

Sir, these numbers are collected by state and local police departments across the country. Most of them support you. Are they wrong?

Trump: Yeah. Last night. Well, maybe, maybe not. The FBI fudged the numbers and other people fudged numbers. There is no way that crime went down over the last year. There's no way because you have migrant crime. Are they adding migrant crime? Or do they consider that a different form of crime?

So these local police departments are wrong?

Trump: I don't believe it's from the local police. What I saw was the FBI was giving false numbers.

Does that mean you would create funding incentives from the federal government for state and local police departments?

Trump: It could very well be. I want to give police immunity from prosecution because the liberal groups or the progressive groups, depending on what they want to be called, somewhat liberal, somewhat progressive, but they are—they’re very strong on the fact that they want to leave everybody in, I guess, I don't know. You know, sanctuary cities are failing all over the place. And I really believe that there's a pent-up demand to end sanctuary cities by people that were in favor of sanctuary cities, because it's just not working out for the country.

Something you said a moment ago. You said, “We want to protect police from prosecution.” What do you mean by that?

Trump: Police have been—their authority has been taken away. If something happens with them, even if they're doing a very good job, they take away their house, they take away their pension, they take away their, I mean, essentially, they end up losing their families over it. They take away everything. They prosecute people. And we have to give the police back the power and respect that they deserve. Now, there will be some mistakes, and there are certain bad people and that's a terrible thing. But there are far more problems with what's happened now, where police are standing outside of a department store as it’s being robbed and 500 mostly young people are walking out carrying air conditioners and televisions and everything else. And the police would like to do something about it. But they're told to stand down. They said don't do it. And if you do anything about it, if you stop crime, we're going to go after your pension, your home, your family, your wife or your husband. And you know, police are being prosecuted all the time. And we want to give them immunity from prosecution if they're doing their job.

RE: The Empire Strikes Back - Snarl - 05-03-2024

I find it funny how well that effort was orchestrated. It happened everywhere all at once.

If that's not a 'tell' ... I don't know what is.

RE: The Empire Strikes Back - NightskyeB4Dawn - 05-03-2024

(05-03-2024, 03:23 AM)EndtheMadnessNow Wrote: [Image: WYr56NA.jpg]

May 27, 2024???
Is that an edition yet to come?

When has the government placed any controlling measure in place that has benefited the American people and did not end up biting us in the ass?

Because it was supposedly said by Trump makes it even more suspect. After all, he did warn us about the snake. You can't blame a snake for being a snake. A snake got to do what a snake got to do.

RE: The Empire Strikes Back - F2d5thCav - 05-04-2024

@Ninurta

One wonders where the "protesters" so easily found so many sheets of wood to surround themselves with.

"Spontaneous" my ass.

Cheers

RE: The Empire Strikes Back - NightskyeB4Dawn - 05-04-2024

(05-04-2024, 04:36 PM)F2d5thCav Wrote: @Ninurta

One wonders where the "protesters" so easily found so many sheets of wood to surround themselves with.

"Spontaneous" my ass.

Cheers

Exactly. It is like watching a movie. You know what is going to happen, but you watch just to see if you were right, or if they come up with a surprised ending.

I think the only surprise left is for a large enough people to walkout of the theater, stop going to the theater, or just drown them in peanuts.