Rogue-Nation Discussion Board
The groups allegedly in control of the student protests - Printable Version

+- Rogue-Nation Discussion Board (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb)
+-- Forum: General and Breaking News Events (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=43)
+--- Forum: War, Peace or Inbetween (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=46)
+--- Thread: The groups allegedly in control of the student protests (/showthread.php?tid=2027)

The groups allegedly in control of the student protests - EndtheMadnessNow - 04-25-2024

Are ya confused on who is controlling who? You will be per Uniparty & msm...

It's the Russians!

[Image: nhZj8ig.jpg]
https://twitter.com/therecount/status/1783186070558933411

Are the Russians in the room with us right now?

[Image: 6t2NrU3.jpg]

It's Hamas, Hezbollah and the Houthis!!

[Image: jE4X92Z.jpg]
WSJ

It's Iran!!!

[Image: Ke4nMQZ.jpg]
https://twitter.com/DWStweets/status/1782116316880544098

It's Soros and Rockefeller!!!!

[Image: f7FLval.jpg]
WSJ

It's China!!!!!

[Image: XxaEsje.jpg]
https://twitter.com/JuliannaFrieman/status/1782744889681179045

It's the Communists!!!!!!

[Image: n9o2LfN.jpg]

It's the Chinese again!!!!!!!

[Image: ffsC2a5.jpg]
Washington Free Beacon

Ok, it's the CCP this time!!

[Image: jycinWO.jpg]
https://twitter.com/MorningsMaria/status/1783097821115101308

They're recycling all of the tired 2020 talking points.

[Image: 6EKaaan.jpg]
Gothamist

RE: The groups allegedly in control of the student protests - EndtheMadnessNow - 04-25-2024

Forgot one, It's the Muslims!

[Image: ACZOAdc.jpg]
https://twitter.com/FDD/status/1782883209719529927

RE: The groups allegedly in control of the student protests - FlickerOfLight - 04-25-2024

(04-25-2024, 04:13 AM)EndtheMadnessNow Wrote: Forgot one, It's the Muslims!

[Image: ACZOAdc.jpg]
https://twitter.com/FDD/status/1782883209719529927
No, it's the f*cking CIA. That's counter-intelligence at its finest.

RE: The groups allegedly in control of the student protests - Ninurta - 04-25-2024

Is there any particular reason it can't be "all of the above"?

Consider: unrest on this scale and this widespread has to have certain logistical functions. It has to have ideological leadership, it has to have organizational planning, and it has to have funding. Those necessities are the minimum.

Each of the enemy actors mentioned has certain fortes, certain strengths in one or more of those fields.

So, is there some reason that it can't be a concerted effort among all of the above? There is a good chance tht it would take such a massive coordinated effort to bring the US to the ground, and all of those mentioned have a vested interest in doing so.

Warfare, kinetic or otherwise, has a habit of making strange bedfellows when a common foe is identified by each actor and alliances, however temporary, are formed.

Once upon a time, I would have scoffed at Russian interference - they have their own troubles to try to get under control - but when Russia started bumpin' uglies with the CCP, after getting snubbed by the Americans, combined with the American Left having a hard-on for Russia since they threw their communism into the dustbin of history, well then all bets are off regarding Russian involvement now.

RE: The groups allegedly in control of the student protests - NightskyeB4Dawn - 04-25-2024

(04-25-2024, 04:12 AM)EndtheMadnessNow Wrote: Are ya confused on who is controlling who? You will be per Uniparty & msm...

I have no doubt that America is controlled by a family of great wealth and power. A family that has ruled behind the scenes for centuries, and that has carried out their plan so magnificently, that they don't have to hide. They control all that you see, hear, and do. And like the devil the majority of us do not believe they even exist.

Whether you take the red pill, the blue pill, the black pill, or no pill at all, you are dancing to the tune they play. And yes, swaying to the music, is the exact same as dancing.

RE: The groups allegedly in control of the student protests - Infolurker - 04-25-2024

As mentioned, I am sure any and all of America's enemies, both foreign and domestic are funding, promoting, and pushing this.

I think the "Deep State" Dems like Biden, Pelosi, Schumer, etc are shitting their pants as their little fringe voter groups of useful idiots are taking a sharp left turn into left field supporting terrorists and they do not like it. There has also been speculation that if it gets much worse, the "Deep State" may start supporting Republicans as the sane choice.

The Underground "Training" Manual They Don't Want You To See

RE: The groups allegedly in control of the student protests - Ninurta - 04-25-2024

(04-25-2024, 03:22 PM)Infolurker Wrote: As mentioned, I am sure any and all of America's enemies, both foreign and domestic are funding, promoting, and pushing this.

I think the "Deep State" Dems like Biden, Pelosi, Schumer, etc are shitting their pants as their little fringe voter groups of useful idiots are taking a sharp left turn into left field supporting terrorists and they do not like it. There has also been speculation that if it gets much worse, the "Deep State" may start supporting Republicans as the sane choice.

The Underground "Training" Manual They Don't Want You To See

"A little knowledge is a dangerous thing".

This manual gives some good advice for would-be insurgents and terrorists, but not enough to keep them out of trouble when they are up against professionals. AND it's only 14 pages long - kind of a "terrorism for Dummies" manual that doesn't give enough information - it gives just enough to get folks in trouble, or killed.

But that's part of the playbook, now isn't it? Every "movement" has to have it's "martyrs" to act as rallying points for the rest of the troops. This manual is designed, among other things, to provide those martyrs. To throw people into the firing line, but not give them enough information or know-how to exit it unscathed.

Link to the PDF of this manual

I've had some specialized training. Experience has ingrained much of the behaviors into me, and i'm not alone in that. When I'm out, I'm constantly scanning rooftops for snipers and the like. I look for the easiest ways to ingress and egress every building I enter - and the more unconventional that ingress or egress is, the better. (did you know the chain link fence around my local Walmart's AC unit will take you right to the rooftop? I know it...) I watch for "wierd" stuff alongside the road - boxes, dead animals, disturbed dirt, a sofa that just happened to fall off a passing truck.. are all good placed to plant an IED, and you'd better be watching for them! I watch people constantly. Not just the funny ones, but others as well. I watch what they're doing. I watch what they are looking at, where their interest lies... and, sometimes, that leads to questions about what they're up to. Anyone who knows what they are about - and especially those who know what THEY would do if they were up to no good - knows what to look for to see if someone is doing a "recon" or "casing the joint". There are just certain tells that folks can't hide, no matter how many 14 page lightweight insurgency manuals they've read.

The advice to "wear a baseball cap"... "dress all in baggy black"... "wear black tennis shoes"... ask yourself this: would it not excite your curiosity, trained or not, to see someone dressed as a ninja scoping out a place you were at? Would they not stick out like a sore thumb?

If YOU were a cop or a soldier, would you not be sorely tempted to walk right up to them and ask where the halloween party is, just to let them know you've noticed them and are on the alert?

Ninjas were - and still are - trained to blend in, not stick out like a sore thumb. That's how they are trained regardless of how many kung-fu ninja movies you've seen. The surest way to tell that some suspicious person in a public place is NOT a ninja is seeing them dressed all in black and acting suspicious! The guy dressed in overalls carrying a tool box and heading for the AC unit is more likely to be a ninja than the one that looks like a ninja all in black!

I've got  box full of old guerilla warfare, underground, and insurgency manuals out in storage. They're all old, but some things are timeless. NONE of them, not in thousands of pages, advises the student to "dress all in black". NONE of them advises the student to "leave his cell phone home" but then just run away 20 yards to a half-assed hidey hole.

Seriously - this "manual" was created to inspire "martyrs" to get caught or die "for the cause". They just don't know they're being turned into martyrs is all. They think it's all some real secret-squirrel hush-hush "ninja" training. They won't realize they are being turned into martyrs until the cuffs go on or the bloodstain starts spreading across their chest.

It was written for inexperienced, but idealistic, dumbasses with just enough know-how to make them dangerous - as much to themselves as to others.

RE: The groups allegedly in control of the student protests - EndtheMadnessNow - 04-26-2024

Yes, I can go with, "all of the above" and some old money families and more of the below...

It's the NGOs!

[Image: jwi7TKa.jpg]

It's Qatar!!

[Image: q0dBa0b.jpg]

It's the Democrats!!

[Image: 5r4dyOA.jpg]

It's George Soros!!

[Image: JhP0bG8.jpg]

It's Soros AND the CCP!!

[Image: Xp578mu.jpg]

This is what Mike Locker, coauthor of the 1968 "Who Rules Columbia?” pamphlet told us:

[Image: h29AuID.jpg]

Columbia's ruling elite from 1968 to 2024:

Mass Media Corps
International Corps
National Corps
The Defense research Nexus
Real estate & finance

Chart being passed around the Columbia occupation:

[Image: zjyKAqB.jpg]

Protesting whatever always goes wild in Paris, so not surprised.

[Image: rbwp3YP.jpg]
https://twitter.com/BTnewsroom/status/1783882974292791439

[Image: ilWHQEL.jpg]

FFS, that Yellow Vests Protest or Yellow Vests Revolution in France that started in Nov 2018 is still going on.

RE: The groups allegedly in control of the student protests - NightskyeB4Dawn - 04-26-2024

Black Rock.

Now that is a name I haven't heard in a while.

They have to be brainwashing the young and paying the old because, the young are not invested in the game, and the old are just trying to hold on to a roof over their heads until the reaper arrives.

Laughing sometimes is all you can do to stop from crying.

RE: The groups allegedly in control of the student protests - sailorsam - 04-28-2024

I remember a lot of buzz on the alternate news sites &tc about subsidized protesters in 2020.  stories of pallets of bricks helpfully placed in strategic locations.  Democrats and big media laughed at / ignored.

now that the Dems are being protesting they are taking serious these outside funding stories.

fwiw I refuse to believe that Putin wants Trump to win.  having said that, its possible he feels that Trump might not fund Ukraine as much.

I had no idea there was so much anti-Israel, pro-Palestine sentiment out there.  our colleges are really intellectual cesspools.

RE: The groups allegedly in control of the student protests - Ninurta - 04-28-2024

(04-26-2024, 07:31 PM)EndtheMadnessNow Wrote: Yes, I can go with, "all of the above" and some old money families and more of the below...

It's George Soros!!

[Image: JhP0bG8.jpg]

I can believe that. After all, Soros actually WAS a real, live, dyed in the wool Nazi during WWII, wasn't he? No reason I can find to believe that leopard has somehow changed his spots in the interim, so it stands to reason he would still be funding anti-Semitic protests in the modern day. That would just make him true to form.

Quote:Chart being passed around the Columbia occupation:

[Image: zjyKAqB.jpg]

Good Lord! I can't decide whether that "flow chart" looks more like an explosion in a spaghetti factory or just a plate of spaghetti! I now am wondering just how far these "protesters" will reach in an attempt to make twisted, convoluted connections!

RE: The groups allegedly in control of the student protests - Infolurker - 04-29-2024

Now would be the time to take down these subversive organizations, seize their assets and arrest them.

RE: The groups allegedly in control of the student protests - Ninurta - 04-29-2024

(04-29-2024, 01:41 AM)Infolurker Wrote: Now would be the time to take down these subversive organizations, seize their assets and arrest them.

Do you mean like Trudeau did to the truckers in Canada? Someone should have told them that the weapons you pioneer against your opponents will eventually be turned against you and your allies... and then it becomes a never ending cycle of retribution, dependent only on who is in the power seat at the moment.

RE: The groups allegedly in control of the student protests - NightskyeB4Dawn - 04-29-2024

(04-29-2024, 07:08 AM)Ninurta Wrote:
(04-29-2024, 01:41 AM)Infolurker Wrote: Now would be the time to take down these subversive organizations, seize their assets and arrest them.

Do you mean like Trudeau did to the truckers in Canada? Someone should have told them that the weapons you pioneer against your opponents will eventually be turned against you and your allies... and then it becomes a never ending cycle of retribution, dependent only on who is in the power seat at the moment.

Decabillionaires: These Are America’s 10 Richest Families of All Time

Richest Families In The World

I am sure there is no connection.

When it reaches the point where you own and control everything. Everything you do benefits "you". The rest of us, well... the only thing that we really lose, is our illusions. Both the good and the bad.

At this point we are either willfully deaf, blind, ignorant, or in denial.

RE: The groups allegedly in control of the student protests - MrJesterium - 04-30-2024

Judging by all those photos, it seems the media loves pointing fingers at everyone else and turning everyone against each other, but they don't want to be held accountable.

Jewish historian John Lukacs once expressed his concerns about how American patriotism was being substituted with anti-communist sentiment, how they blamed everything that wrong on external factors:

Quote:The source of this impulse is not really, at least to me, an unwillingness, rather than an inability, of mind to depart from what is, after all, a fairly comfortable assumption: that America represents what is good in the world, and that everything that goes wrong has an outside evil power responsible for it. So, in essence, the problem with this psychic syndrome may not so much the ignorance of others but a peculiarly wanting American willingness to self-knowledge.”

An ex-military contact I befriended claims to have known some CIA guys, his portrayal of US military leadership as delusional, religious types, living in their own bubble speaks volumes.
_____

I say: ask not who is in charge (playing their the game), but ask what (kind of people) are in power.

The Oligarchs are only half of the equation. Greedy, wealthy, power-hungry people are not able to maintain their power for very long, sooner or later, they or their kids give themselves over to immoderation and squander all their hard-earned fortune. They're just as life ignorant as the aforementioned dupes who are "just enough know-how to make them dangerous - as much to themselves as to others." Even if 300 oligarchs put their brains together, they wouldn't be able to control the course of world history. Knowledge of the future is needed for that, but they live entirely in the present, like any politician.

As these two manga panels illustrate, they're most susceptible to the carrot and stick method. I'm reminded of Zionist Theodore Herzl's concerted efforts in winning over the British, Rothschilds, other wealthy Jews, they had to be reassured that they could continue their colonialism and exploitation, they're seeking protection of their interests.

Two articles from Lenin are always worth a revisit: Leo Tolstoy & Purging the Party. He highlights how there are hypocrites who plume themselves as sympathetic for a cause and appear to be sincere, but only identify with its appearance for the sake of profit and power.

The ruling authorities throughout the centuries supposedly have been priests, but they used to be reputable and everyone already knows about their corruption, only old women fall prey to their lies.

It's when bad actors give themselves out as priests that we have a problem, as they bring discredit upon a noble profession. With all the careless talk about bad politicians, bad generals, etc., the profession loses its value, a slippery slope from which we are no longer able to value people, we forget that our politicians are still people like us!
___

The other half of the equation actually consists of Ascetics: with their strict refined living, self-control, aloofness from society, style of dress, diet, etc. they try to pass themselves off as hermits, sages, saints. (i.e. ascetic Fakkirs vs. mystic Yogis & Sufists)

Asceticism for the sake of asceticism is not a merit in itself. They renounce temporal pleasures to derive advantage, to control their peers, to feel morally superior. Albert Speer claimed that this was the secret to Hitler and Stalin's dictatorships, it bestowed privileges.

I say that only individuals who lead refined lives could have the foresight and planning required to control the course of history. There really did exist such a society in antiquity, but we were led to believe that they declined in themselves. Among this group existed a certain sect which specialized in prophecies, how could they not have foreseen their own decline?
___

Back in May 2020, I befriended a clairvoyant woman who claims to have met with Biden once at a hotel she worked at, and who delivered an unique prediction for the world. Specifically, she predicts 4 gifted children will rise and have important roles to play, one of them will come from the east and deliver a warning.
While interviewing her about it, she was reminded of a calling to found a "school for seers", to gather all the good people who were clairvoyant, keep them safe, and prepare them for their roles before sending them out. But due to her traumatic and paranormal experiences, she was prevented from fulfilling her calling. Why wasn't she allowed to do what she was meant to do, why did the beings in power single her out and seek to thwart her mission?

Could it be that there already exists such a school with an invested interest in monopolizing future knowledge and clairvoyant abilities for itself? There were those who were god-sent prophets and those who murdered or betrayed them, and later assumed agency over their legacy and organization after their deaths.
___

A Tibetan prophecy of great interest: “The forgotten and pursued shall rise and hold the attention of the whole world.”

For context, a scenario: https://old.reddit.com/user/InfoMorgan/comments/15jdlqq/climate_change_natural_disasters_and_space_events/
Quote:Unusual changes arise in people, psychic abilities and latent abilities that were dormant/inactive begin to activate; many people begin to develop special abilities, people begin to have visions, people begin to see and hear things, many will even have what many would call "powers" (all these people with special abilities will come to light, who will become in the center of attention, but as time goes by, they will grow in number)...