Rogue-Nation Discussion Board
Instant Regret For WOKE Google Staff! 30 ARRESTED & Instantly FIRED For Pro-Palestine - Printable Version

+- Rogue-Nation Discussion Board (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb)
+-- Forum: Controversy and Debate (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+--- Forum: Hot Button Issues (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Thread: Instant Regret For WOKE Google Staff! 30 ARRESTED & Instantly FIRED For Pro-Palestine (/showthread.php?tid=2005)

Instant Regret For WOKE Google Staff! 30 ARRESTED & Instantly FIRED For Pro-Palestine - Infolurker - 04-19-2024

Ah yes, they have finally drew a line in the sand on the stupid and yes... it is funny, especially when the cops come and arrest them.

Instant Regret For WOKE Google Staff! 30 ARRESTED & Instantly FIRED For Pro-Palestine MELTDOWN

RE: Instant Regret For WOKE Google Staff! 30 ARRESTED & Instantly FIRED For Pro-Palestine - p358 - 04-19-2024

Lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol.

I can't get enough of this stuff.

Who in their right ( or left) mind would give these fired persons their next job.

In the workplace, keep your crap to yourself.

So .... come to work, get paid, sit around for 10 hours and now what, they will try and sue Google.

I would suggest that these folks knew they were about to get laid off and did this to get fired.

I wonder how their decision will affect any benefits the would have had andf now miss out.  There is a big difference between being laid off and being fired for trespass. Lol.

PSmile

RE: Instant Regret For WOKE Google Staff! 30 ARRESTED & Instantly FIRED For Pro-Palestine - Ninurta - 04-20-2024

You know, Google hires these morons, and pays them to go out and disrupt other folks' lives, but when the chickens come back into their own offices to roost, it's suddenly a different story. That's kinda hilarious to me - they pay them to disrupt strangers lives and livelihoods, so what makes them think that weapon is not going to eventually be turned against themselves?

As for the "protestors", what the hell could they possibly have been thinking? Google is already in the midst of a big layoff, so what on Earth made these dumbasses think that they were so valuable to Google that they wouldn't get their dumb asses fired for turning over the apple carts and trying to beard the bosses in their own dens? I mean, if I know my boss is already on a firing spree, and I like my job, I'm probably gonna lay low rather than get up in his face and dare him to fire me, you know?

That one guy was priceless - "I'm not going to develop systems that promote genocide!" Well then, buddy... if you feel that strongly about it, just hit the bricks on your own and find another job. This is what we do here, and if you ain't gonna do it, then sayonara, baby. Not gonna keep on paying you to go off on non-productive tangents and do stuff that doesn't benefit the company's bottom line. That makes you a liability, not an friggin' asset!

I couldn't work for Google's kinder, gentler sort of security. I worked security for several years. NEVER did I beg anyone to leave like that. "We'd like you to leave now. Can you please do that for me?" Fuck that! My M.O. was to go in and say something like "You can either carry your ass out of here, right now, or I'll carry it out for you. You've got 5 seconds to decide which it's gonna be before I start layin' hands on you and haulin' you outta here, Decide. Now. Five. Four. Three..."

And, finally, companies ought to screen applicants for such aberrant and disruptive behavior, and just not hire them to begin with. Matter of fact, if a current employee is arrested for disrupting folks' lives even OUTSIDE the workplace (much less inside it!), I'd fire them as soon as I got wind of it. They'd come back to find their desk all packed up in a box at the receptionist's desk with their pink slip taped to the top of it. The end.

Protest is one thing, but disrupting the lies of others in the process of it is no longer "protest", it's "riot", and should be dealt with accordingly by everyone with power to do so, from police right up to employers. No one needs disruption in their lives, and if they'll disrupt strangers outside the workplace, they'll probably disrupt employees INSIDE it, too. Just get rid of them.

You know what I call a "protestor" blocking free travel on a public right of way?

A speed bump.

If they value their own lives at least as much as I value my job and my freedom to travel, then they'll not try to block me. if they do, then the results are on them. I've told protestors that, too. They get a little miffed about it - how DARE I threaten their "right" to stop me from moving and possibly drag me out of my car and pound the shit out of me? Yeah. Right. Give 'er a try there, see how it works out for you. Fuck around and find out, eh?

So far, none have tried to block me more than once.

Carry your signs, chant your dumbassed slogans  all you want, but know that if you try to block me or disrupt me in any way, You're gonna find out what happens when an allegedly "immovable" object meets an ustoppable force. As it turns out, there is NO object that is actually immovable. It's just a matter of imparting the proper painful force on a soft enough part of that object to make it WANT to move.

RE: Instant Regret For WOKE Google Staff! 30 ARRESTED & Instantly FIRED For Pro-Palestine - Bally002 - 04-21-2024

(04-19-2024, 05:19 AM)p358 Wrote: Lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol.

I can't get enough of this stuff.

Who in their right ( or left) mind would give these fired persons their next job.

PSmile

I'd say there's job openings for Cannon Fodder, Target Practice and perhaps fertilizer in some parts of the Mideast.

Bally)