Rogue-Nation Discussion Board
Home Invasions Plummet After Sheriff Says Shoot Home Invaders To Save Tax Payers $$ - Printable Version

+- Rogue-Nation Discussion Board (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb)
+-- Forum: Rogue Politics (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=47)
+--- Forum: Political news and more (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=50)
+--- Thread: Home Invasions Plummet After Sheriff Says Shoot Home Invaders To Save Tax Payers $$ (/showthread.php?tid=1989)

Home Invasions Plummet After Sheriff Says Shoot Home Invaders To Save Tax Payers $$ - Infolurker - 04-13-2024

Success!

A no brainer for most of us except the dumber half of the nation Smile 

Sheriff provides gun safety classes to the public to make sure homeowners can use their firearms, hit an intruder and save the taxpayers money. Words of wisdom and reoffending by criminals is no longer an issue.

Home Invasions Plummet After Florida Sheriff Says Shoot Home Invaders To Save Tax Payers Money

Quote:Ever since Sheriff Bob Johnson of Santa Rosa County said that gun owners should shoot home invaders dead to save taxpayer money to prevent them from reoffending, they haven't had any home invasions in over a year.

I don't know why people like to overcomplicate the crime issue in this country.

It's not that hard. Have well-trained police who don't play politics and empower your citizens to take their self-defense into their own hands so that there is a symbiotic relationship between the people and the police, and crime will plummet.

Instead, there's a political ideology from one side of the aisle that rather empathizes and actually turns the criminals into victims and then vilifies the law-abiding citizens because they want guns to protect themselves from those criminals.

RE: Home Invasions Plummet After Sheriff Says Shoot Home Invaders To Save Tax Payers $$ - SomeJackleg - 04-13-2024

gonna give a little info on where i live, that's our sheriff, in fact i went to school with the prep's father and he was one of my brothers best friends. his kid is a POS.

here is the original press conference. starts at the 2:35 mark where he says we prefer you shoot them, and offered the home owner shootin lessons.

i only have one problem with Sheriff Bob, he seems to like all the new fancy toys and always talking about money to buy them and up grade his office with.

RE: Home Invasions Plummet After Sheriff Says Shoot Home Invaders To Save Tax Payers $$ - NightskyeB4Dawn - 04-13-2024

(04-13-2024, 03:48 AM)SomeJackleg Wrote: gonna give a little info on where i live, that's our sheriff, in fact i went to school with the prep's father and he was one of my brothers best friends. his kid is a POS.

here is the original press conference. starts at the 2:35 mark where he says we prefer you shoot them, and offered the home owner shootin lessons.

i only have one problem withSheriff Bob, he seems to like all the new fancy toys and always talking about money to buy them and up grade his office with.

I swear I sometimes think that our Florida Sheriffs are hamming it up to extend their 15 minutes of fame. Maybe he is trying to take the brass ring from Grady Judd from Polk County.  Huh

RE: Home Invasions Plummet After Sheriff Says Shoot Home Invaders To Save Tax Payers $$ - SomeJackleg - 04-13-2024

(04-13-2024, 04:06 AM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote: I swear I sometimes think that our Florida Sheriffs are hamming it up to extend their 15 minutes of fame. Maybe he is trying to take the brass from Grady Judge from Polk County.  Huh

yeah i think they like the lime light just a little to much.