Rogue-Nation Discussion Board
The latest Why Files and the history of mankind and the Anunnaki - Printable Version

+- Rogue-Nation Discussion Board (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb)
+-- Forum: Members Interests (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=90)
+--- Forum: Daily Chit Chat (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=91)
+--- Thread: The latest Why Files and the history of mankind and the Anunnaki (/showthread.php?tid=1971)

The latest Why Files and the history of mankind and the Anunnaki - 727Sky - 04-06-2024

Written ancient History about the rise of mankind's intelligence and religion. Sumerians, Akkadians, Assyrians and Babylonians all seem to tell a similar story about ancient times and the first created human boy named Adamu and Heeva the female which came later.

Noah (not his original name) and the great flood stories which predate the Old Testament by several hundred if not thousands of years. I like the stories by all the different ancient people and find them interesting whether true or not. That many different stories from widely separate civilizations all telling of a great flood to me means it probably happened and if I had to guess it was around 13,000 years ago when the ice sheets started rapidly melting. 

My faith in some of the translations (Zecharia Stichin comes to mind) and his telling of the ancient stories is questionable as Zecharia was not even close on his translations which have now been proven false by people who can actually translate the ancient text..

Typical WF episode which explains some of the stories and then methodically debunks many of the claims that have been made... However there is more to this story than what Zacharia Stichin claimed or Ancient Aliens on the History Channel.

One Gene TKTL-1 gave humans the edge for survival and creativity by doubling the brains neurons; the Gene suddenly appeared about 50,000 years ago; the why and how is a true mystery surrounding this Genes appearance.

I found this Why Files interesting.

RE: The latest Why Files and the history of mankind and the Anunnaki - NightskyeB4Dawn - 04-06-2024

(04-06-2024, 04:31 AM)727Sky Wrote: Written ancient History about the rise of mankind's intelligence and religion. Sumerians, Akkadians, Assyrians and Babylonians all seem to tell a similar story about ancient times and the first created human boy named Adamu and Heeva the female which came later. 

Noah (not his original name) and the great flood stories. I like the stories by all the different ancient people and find them interesting whether true or not. My faith in some of the translations (Zecharia Stichin comes to mind) of many of the stories is questionable as Zecharia was not even close on his translations which has now been proven by people who can actually translate ancient text..

Typical WF episode which explains some of the stories and then methodically debunks many of the claims that have been made... However there is more to this story than what Zacharia Stichin claimed.
One Gene TKTL-1 gave humans the edge for survival and creativity; the Gene all of a sudden appeared about 50,000 years ago.

I found this Why Files interesting.

One thing I learned, is that you can choose what you want to believe.

I have seen it all.