Rogue-Nation Discussion Board
DISTURBING Truth Behind This Conspiracy - Printable Version

+- Rogue-Nation Discussion Board (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb)
+-- Forum: Spirits and the Spiritual (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=81)
+--- Forum: The Paranormal World (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=83)
+--- Thread: DISTURBING Truth Behind This Conspiracy (/showthread.php?tid=194)

DISTURBING Truth Behind This Conspiracy - EndtheMadnessNow - 12-17-2022

Don't let the thumbnail scare you away. Good story teller.

What Lurks Beneath is a channel focused on true scary stories and true horror stories, covering the supernatural cryptids, bigfoot, dogman and scary mysteries. In this channel, you'll find storytelling of the unknown, the supernatural and the paranormal. If you enjoy shows like Unsolved Mysteries or Paranormal Witness, you'll enjoy What Lurks Beneath.

RE: DISTURBING Truth Behind This Conspiracy - BIAD - 12-17-2022

Here's an old one that I've done some research on and from what I've learnt, hinted at at 'a project'
that is only getting more attention recently. I've just noticed the host of the YouTube channel added
something interesting in the comment section below the video.

Quote:"Researcher John Armstrong discovered that June and Rachel Oswald have never received as much as a
birthday card or Christmas card from Robert Oswald. Apparently they know that he is not their uncle, and
neither Marguerite or Harvey was invited to Robert Oswald’s wedding.

After the assassination of president Kennedy, neither of Oswald's two daughters was ever allowed to see
their grandmother again..

Funeral arrangements were being kept secret for Marguerite Oswald when she had died. A spokesman for
Baumgardner's Funeral Home said Sunday that Mrs. Oswald's son, Robert, had been the only person to view
her body.

He said Robert travelled from his home in Wichita Falls, Texas, to Fort Worth to make arrangements for the
burial and then returned home. The spokesman said services for Mrs. Oswald, 73, would be private but that
she would be buried in Fort Worth. He declined to reveal when funeral services would occur and said the
family had requested no details be made public.

'She was alone and estranged from her family and had to make all the decisions concerning her own care and
welfare,' said her doctor, John Johnson. Marguerite Oswald is according to official records buried next to her
son Lee Harvey Oswald in an u n m a r k e d  grave. (Really?..)

Before her death, on October 30, 1978, Mike Ewing held a telephone interview with Marguerite Oswald.
Ewing was a HSCA investigator. Towards the end of the interview (which lasted for 55 minutes) this happened:
Mrs. Oswald then stated that "you are not interested in the most important people."

By this and her following comments I had the impression that she was speaking of a power which included the
CIA but was even more powerful. She stated that "The CIA is only a part of it all. My whole family was taken over.

I will tell you that for the record." She stated that the "minds" of the members of her family have been taken over
by "an incredible force." She further stated that "I was taken over even before the assassination. Even before they
got Lee." She would not state when she thought this had occurred.

Learn more about the strange connections between individuals within Oswald’s family and U.S intelligence:
Link:

Curiously, and without explanation, the names of John Smith and Minnie Smith appear in the JFK collection at
the National Archives. But the only items listed for either person are federal income tax returns which are marked
"referred.… postponed in full".

These are the same years as the returns which are marked "referred.… postponed in full" for Marguerite Oswald.
Unlike Marguerite Oswald, the names of John and Minnie Smith cannot be found anywhere else in the realm of
the Kennedy assassination- not in the National Archives files, the Warren Commission documents, HSCA files,
nor anywhere.

This suggests the possibility that "John Smith" and "Minnie Smith" are psuedonyms which were used to file federal
income tax returns for Lee Oswald." For reasons only the government knows we are not allowed to see these records.
Why?

Opening those files to public access might explain a lot--or else create more mysteries. Lee’s tax returns also locked
up from 1956-1962 and listed as “referred...postponed in full.” Ironic that while this is concealed from the public, we
are allowed to see Jack Ruby’s mother’s dental records...

Oswald’s birth certificate has never been released either. Not the real one. The “Declaration of Birth” released by the
FBI in the late 1970’s is a fraud. That type only issued by the state of Louisiana for people born at home, without an
attending physician.

Oswald was born in a city hospital attended to by a Dr. Mancuso. His mother sold her house to him. I would say that
birth certificate is a fraud. It’s another long list of anomalies associated with this man so I guess I shouldn’t be surprised.
It reminds me of when his widow Marina applied for her survivor’s benefits and the SSA only acknowledged two years,
1962-1963. Yet, Oswald had worked part time jobs from a teenager, put three years in the Marines, and was employed
over two years in the Soviet Union. All ignored.

John Armstrong, after doing a search, found that Lee H. Oswald’s name is not listed in the Social Security Death Index.
The index is the public list of deceased persons who have been removed from the SSA records and their numbers retired.
Yet the man accused of murdering the president of the United States is not listed. Why?..

The book "Harvey & Lee" is available on the Internet as a PDF file and free of charge:
https://www.krusch.com/books/kennedy/Harvey_And_Lee.pdf

Best Rgds, Christer"

The video.

RE: DISTURBING Truth Behind This Conspiracy - Snarl - 12-17-2022

(12-17-2022, 08:07 PM)BIAD Wrote: Here's an old one that I've done some research on and from what I've learnt, hinted at at 'a project'
that is only getting more attention recently. I've just noticed the host of the YouTube channel added
something interesting in the comment section below the video.

Quote:Mrs. Oswald then stated that "you are not interested in the most important people."

a power which included the CIA but was even more powerful. She stated that "The CIA is only a part of it all. My whole family was taken over.

I will tell you that for the record." She stated that the "minds" of the members of her family have been taken over by "an incredible force."

Curiously, and without explanation, the names of John Smith and Minnie Smith appear in the JFK collection at the National Archives.

This suggests the possibility that "John Smith" and "Minnie Smith" are psuedonyms

It reminds me of when his widow Marina applied for her survivor’s benefits and the SSA only acknowledged two years, 1962-1963.

As I was preparing to retire in '98, an order came down from the DoD that we were to scrub all classified records for anything related to Kennedy. For anyone who has ever handled non-caveated Top Secret materials, I can tell you they are near impossible to gain physical access to. Sensitive Compartmented Information is a breeze in comparison.

Anyway, I can personally attest that there were volumes of materials on Kennedy in the archives of the 25th Infantry Division's G2 shop. ... Volumes ... Were ...