Rogue-Nation Discussion Board
Bad day for Russian shooters - Printable Version

+- Rogue-Nation Discussion Board (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb)
+-- Forum: Members Interests (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=90)
+--- Forum: Daily Chit Chat (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=91)
+--- Thread: Bad day for Russian shooters (/showthread.php?tid=1928)

Bad day for Russian shooters - 727Sky - 03-25-2024

https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/1881219/Moscow-terror-attack-Russia-Putin-torture

Quote:Moscow terror suspect tortured by Russian soldiers with genitals hooked up to 80v battery

GRAPHIC TORTURE WARNING Disturbing new photographs shows Russian security forces brutally torturing one of the Moscow terror suspects by tying his genitals to an 80v battery.

Moscow terror suspect tortured by Russian soldiers with genitals hooked up to 80v battery

GRAPHIC TORTURE WARNING Disturbing new photographs shows Russian security forces brutally torturing one of the Moscow terror suspects by tying his genitals to an 80v battery.

Video shows concert hall in Moscow under attack by gunmen

The new interrogation footage follows similarly gruesome videos released yesterday of the Russian security forces cutting off a terror suspect's ear and forcing him to eat it.
The new photograph, shared widely on Wagner Group-linked Telegram channels, reveals a graphic torture scene.
One of the suspected gunmen, named as Shamsuddin Fariddun, can be seen lying on the floor with his trousers pulled down and wires hooked to his genitals.

RE: Bad day for Russian shooters - Michigan Swamp Buck - 03-25-2024

My junk would ascend back inside if they knew that threat was on its way. As for roasted nuts, context is absolutely necessary where Russia is concerned, so when a Russian asks you if you want some roasted nuts, politely refuse.

As I posted on the other side, that seems like a last step, like icing on the cake. It's like a perk for the torturer once they have the information. They must have used something more high-tech, like mind-altering drugs or mind-reading equipment first. I would want to work my way through the soft approach methods first before doing too much damage. It seems like they'd have given up all they knew by that point at any rate.

RE: Bad day for Russian shooters - NightskyeB4Dawn - 03-25-2024

[quote="727Sky" pid="16583" [/quote]

I think we have looked too long and too hard into the abyss.

Humans don't have to wait for the non humans to shows up in flying saucers.

RE: Bad day for Russian shooters - BIAD - 03-25-2024

From other reports, one of the suspects may never be able to wear spectacles again, those in charge
of his interrogation took an ear. Ouch!
Surprised

[Image: attachment.php?aid=1981]
Saidakrami Murodali Rachabalizoda.

RE: Bad day for Russian shooters - Ninurta - 03-25-2024

It might just be my inner Neanderthal side coming to the fore, but that all seems very reasonable to me. These sons of bitches murdered an average of 37 1/2 unarmed people in cold blood, each. I can't see tucking them into a nice comfy bunk at night with their teddy bears, after feeding them a sumptuous repast of caviar and pate. As far as I'm concerned, there can't be enough done to them to avenge the dead they created.

Things the observant might notice about the photo -

1) the terrorist is also missing a shoe. That's because one of the 'lectric leads is alligator clipped to his balls, and the other to his foot, probably a toe. That'll send jolts from his crotch to his toenails.

2)the guard has a foot on his knee on the leg the juice will be going through. That's because the 'lectric is gonna make him twitchy like a St. Vitus Dance. The leg has to be stabilized to avoid dislodging the leads.

3) The electricity hasn't been thrown to him yet. if it had been, there would be a big wet puddle of urine in the ground in from of him. That particular setup sends juice through the prostate gland, causing it to rapidly spasm. On account of that, the subject pisses himself. A lot.

4) if you look closely, you can see the lead going to the bare foot.

Back in the day, portable hand-cranked generators for field telephones were used for this sort of thing. That looks to me like something like a battery-operated car cranker, for when a car battery is dead and you need to start it. I don't see a crank on the box.

The article mentions that some times they place the leads on the fingers or ears. Those are both a lot more dangerous than the genital-toe setup they have employed. Current run through both arms in a finger-lead setup runs through the heart. the right combination of voltage and amperage will kill the subject by making his heart stop. Leads on the ears can scramble their brain by shooting juice through it, which is not very conducive to getting information out of them, So the ball-sack - toe setup keeps them alive and talking.

I've no problem with this. Coddling our criminals is what has our own cities in the states they are in. Apparently, the Russians have no such trouble with their consciences. These ass-wipes are on film, committing cold blooded murder of unarmed civilians, and they were proud enough of that to put it on the internet as advertisement. That's trial enough for me. Bring on the generators and ear knives.

ETA: I'm not buying the Ukraine thing, not even a little bit. that's just Putin trying to gin up an excuse to go after the wrong target, like Bush did in Iraq. There is no way in hell they were heading for the Ukraine/Russia border, heading into a war zone. That has got to be one of the most heavily fortified borders in Europe at the moment, with lots of armed men on both sides of it pointing guns at one another, and anything else that moves. No self-respecting terrorist would willingly head into a meat grinder like that, with all those other fellas fully armed and prepared to shoot back. terrorists like their targets a lot softer than that.

RE: Bad day for Russian shooters - Bally002 - 03-26-2024

(03-25-2024, 07:40 PM)BIAD Wrote: From other reports, one of the suspects may never be able to wear spectacles again, those in charge
Surprised

[Image: attachment.php?aid=1981]
Saidakrami Murodali Rachabalizoda.
Perhaps a bit of Hog/pig blood in a syringe (just sitting there) might persuade the real ones.  Would easily sort through them and get them to fess up.  No mess.

RE: Bad day for Russian shooters - Snarl - 03-31-2024

(03-25-2024, 07:40 PM)BIAD Wrote: From other reports, one of the suspects may never be able to wear spectacles again, those in charge

T'is but a scratch.

I wouldn't wanna be this guy. I have a pretty good idea he's going to long for death ... before he succumbs to it.