Rogue-Nation Discussion Board
Moscow Terror Attack Predicted? - Printable Version

+- Rogue-Nation Discussion Board (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb)
+-- Forum: General and Breaking News Events (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=43)
+--- Forum: War, Peace or Inbetween (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=46)
+--- Thread: Moscow Terror Attack Predicted? (/showthread.php?tid=1922)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Moscow Terror Attack Predicted? - MrJesterium - 03-29-2024

(03-27-2024, 11:27 PM)Ninurta Wrote: Personally, I believe that US "mass shooters" should be classified as terrorists, and prosecuted as such in the cases where they live long enough to be prosecuted.
This is reasonable, although I think the legal concept of "terrorist" sells the wrong message about them. They had a bad upbringing, they were ill-educated or indoctrinated from their youth.

(03-27-2024, 11:27 PM)Ninurta Wrote: I really don't see a nickel's worth of difference between "serial killers", "mass murderers", "mass shooters", and "terrorists" when it comes down to their methodologies.
True, they share similar patterns in their thinking process. But what about "soldiers", aren't they killers too? The difference is that its authorized and the public is more willing to overlook it. Yet they don't share the same attitude towards the police.

(03-26-2024, 09:09 AM)Ninurta Wrote: There comes a point where control is weakened, or at times lost altogether, because of too many Underlings with their own minds combined with a weakened control structure.
I see your point. Whenever an organization reaches that stage, its leadership risks losing contact with the masses.

(03-26-2024, 09:09 AM)Ninurta Wrote: If Putin really does have in mind to re-form the old Soviet Union, as I have heard claimed, then he cannot afford to simply start indiscriminately bombing Tajikistan, a former Soviet Republic, until he has at least given them an ultimatum to "rejoin or else".
“Anyone who doesn't regret the passing of the Soviet Union has no heart. Anyone who wants it restored has no brains.” (Lebed, Putin)

I don't buy the rumours that Putin longs for the Soviet glory days, it's more like he longs for the times when Russia was respected as a world power. That's the essential difference.

Either way, a new form of Soviet Union seems inevitable if the three become one, the question is whether it'll forcibly annex other eastern european states, which seems likely. I heard from WanderingMrM that at least Moldova may join Russia of itself, or that it could go down like Crimea.

(03-26-2024, 09:09 AM)Ninurta Wrote: The retaliation will have to be more surgical than that, more strictly tailored to the perpetrator demographic, in order to avoid alienating those who would otherwise have been his "allies" in the effort.
Yeah, nothing would be more mistaken than to confuse a government for its people. Putin is exercising restraint, but he might eventually attack indiscriminately, viewing citizens as complicit in their government's decisions.

The Polish clairvoyant Krzysztof Jackowski has been saying some interesting things lately about what kind of destruction Ukraine may face. WanderingMrM claims Putin already has Russia's space weapons fully operational and is preparing to drop it on Ukraine to end the war.

_____

(03-29-2024, 02:32 AM)Bally002 Wrote: I'll attempt to answer your Q's.
Thanks, I'll try to keep things brief, need to rest.

1. I can't imagine what it must be like to have premonitory dreams for nearly 60 years!
2. I see, thanks for providing the info on ships, especially taking into account the visibility detail.
3. Glad you at least have someone in your life who's used to hearing about it.
4. "A nasty one flung me out of bed." Can't say I heard about that one before lol.

5. "Like living a alternate life in similar but different circumstances." It could very well be a glimpse of another you. I heard timelines don't end after they branch off.

(03-29-2024, 02:32 AM)Bally002 Wrote: In the dream I'm not sure it was an eruption. More like a huge explosion. Went completely across the range and blackened out the sky.  Shocks waves and ship shuddering.
Whoa! Is it possible that it was an event from the sky? Doesn't sound like something human engineering is capable of, although there have been dreams about a wave of fire, I think the conflagration will be a rare natural disaster.
___

Btw I saw that you shared a paranormal topic a while ago. I'm no stranger to hearing inexplicable laughter. I once heard it clearly outside my apartment window while it was open, this was during daytime, there may have been other people outside, but they'd have been drowned out by a nearby car engine revving in the garage. I had the impression that it was a high-pitched, cartoonish voice, it sounded mischevious, I had the impression of an imp (I don't believe those actually exist).

My ordinary hearing is exceptionally good, but I hate it. I suspect I might have clairaudience. I've gone through my friend's EVPs and have picked up dialogue which sounds coherent, not gibberish, that others hadn't made out. One EVP just had a "demonic" laugh, but to me, upon repeated playbacks and with some adjustments, it sounded like they were saying either "I know, I'm trying to" or "Crying so loud."