Rogue-Nation Discussion Board
Moscow Terror Attack Predicted? - Printable Version

+- Rogue-Nation Discussion Board (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb)
+-- Forum: General and Breaking News Events (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=43)
+--- Forum: War, Peace or Inbetween (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=46)
+--- Thread: Moscow Terror Attack Predicted? (/showthread.php?tid=1922)

Pages: 1 2

Moscow Terror Attack Predicted? - MrJesterium - 03-23-2024

Hello, I hail from AboveTopSecret forum.

The ATS hacking incident barred me from retrieving my original account (I didn't bother visiting the discord group), and subsequently, I was locked out of my 2nd account for no reason.

I heard rumors that the end of the site may come soon so I made an account on here in advance (and I'm considering, against my better judgment, making one on another refuge site). During my time on ATS, I never made any topics, I preferred to only react to other people's remarks.

But the urgency of our situation compels me to step out with an announcement. 
I come bearing a message on behalf of a friend, who was also locked out of his 2nd account. Setting aside his religious agenda, I would like to focus more on the political side of things, it seems he foresaw a possible variation of the recent terror attack in Moscow as early as February 13, 2023: https://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread1304215/pg10#pid26887123

I will reproduce some of it here:

WanderingMrM Wrote:And I heard many voices, laughter and songs, I saw dances and foods... I heard many voices, screams and panic, there were kids and women crying. Smoke filled the once happy area and when I barely stood up, past all the ringing and chaos I managed to see and realize it was some sort of bomb that went off... 
So, ladies and gentlemen, we got multiple terrorist attacks it seems planned either on Russian territory or European. The time placement I would say was between April-July based on the sort of weather I was experiencing, but the masses of people gathered definitely reminds me of some sort of European festival or market, a Russian festival or as they call Yarmarka, or an American-like festival. 
In regards to those who were involved all I can say is that the multiple channels the TV was cycling through said they had ties to ISIS and Al-Qaeda. I then sat there and thought why specifically "ISIS and Al-Qaeda" didn't those guys fall off the radar? and No longer really did anything? 
And that is when it happened, everything around me went silent as I sat there looking through the corridor with people being treated, some screaming, some covered in blood and have their leg/legs or arm/arms missing... I said to myself "Wait... Did Americans do this?" and my body instantly became cold from the shock of the realization.

(I must stress that this is not my prediction, and I don't claim to have any abilities.)

You'll note that MrM was a little off with his timing, yet it still happened within a week from April. The only difference was that it was at a mass concert, musical orchestra, and a children's dance festival. What's uncanny is that he appears to have been right about ISIS making a resurgence & being linked to the incident (bear in mind the US issued a warning around New Year 2023). Although time will tell if Al Qaeda was also involved, it should be noted that Russian festivals had been planned for the upcoming months and were all cancelled. It seems the Russians weren't expecting it to happen so soon.

Now MrM offers this warning to the world, in response to my question about what happens next, if/when a reporter might mention America's alleged involvement:

WanderingMrM Wrote:Either in coming few days, or it will be kept silent due to a mass reveal by Putin to rise up Russians and do an entire national mobilisation. If you have anyone in Europe especially in France around time of Olympic games tell them to stay away. If this is a timeline scenario, something might be planned for France.
_____

I should add that over the weekend, I will not be responding to any questions posed to MrM or relaying answers for him, as I was hoping to enjoy some quality time off from my studies, interviewing, etc.

Besides, I have the feeling that MrM doesn't want to rely on a middleman. I don't want to bother MrM too much, with him being based in Russia, he must've been deeply affected by this event, who knows what it's like to experience it all over again.

Perhaps I can convince him to make an account on here, if people want to hear it from him.

RE: Moscow Terror Attack Predicted? - xuenchen - 03-23-2024

Some say it was Ukraine Special Forces dressed as ISIS. 

Big Eyes

RE: Moscow Terror Attack Predicted? - 727Sky - 03-24-2024

(03-23-2024, 09:30 PM)xuenchen Wrote: Some say it was Ukraine Special Forces dressed as ISIS. 

Big Eyes

Abdulloh and Mohammad are names you do not hear in Ukraine all that much IMO.

ISIS was once a branch/funded of our CIA until they lost control ?  A Russian false flag... Just a few Muslims out of work and needing some money; they do not need much of an excuse to kill the non-believers and the money is just icing on the cake ??  

I know I would not want to be in the custody of the Russians wanting answers for sure ! 

It will be interesting if the Russians can fold this Op all the way back to the planners and money of this entire operation.

The problem (besides the loss of life) is finding the truth amongst all the lies and innuendo

RE: Moscow Terror Attack Predicted? - 727Sky - 03-24-2024

150 reportedly killed and 160 injured. Out of the 160 some will not survive.

RE: Moscow Terror Attack Predicted? - NightskyeB4Dawn - 03-24-2024

Welcome and thank you for your post.

I believe it is safe to say, "Something wicked this ways comes."

(03-24-2024, 09:59 PM)727Sky Wrote: 150 reportedly killed and 160 injured. Out of the 160 some will not survive.

I think there is nothing more terrifying than that moment during the explosion when you realize that you were right.

The intriguing part of a Black Swan event is that everyone, I mean everyone, knew that is was coming.

Yet, it happened. Shocked

RE: Moscow Terror Attack Predicted? - MrJesterium - 03-26-2024

(03-24-2024, 09:42 AM)727Sky Wrote:
(03-23-2024, 09:30 PM)xuenchen Wrote: Some say it was Ukraine Special Forces dressed as ISIS. 

Big Eyes

Abdulloh and Mohammad are names you do not hear in Ukraine all that much IMO.

ISIS was once a branch/funded of our CIA until they lost control ?  A Russian false flag... Just a few Muslims out of work and needing some money; they do not need much of an excuse to kill the non-believers and the money is just icing on the cake ??  

I know I would not want to be in the custody of the Russians wanting answers for sure ! 

It will be interesting if the Russians can fold this Op all the way back to the planners and money of this entire operation.

The problem (besides the loss of life) is finding the truth amongst all the lies and innuendo
I'd say if CIA had lost control of ISIS, there'd have been a lot more incidents on US soil. Why would terrorists who want to make a statement go after the weak and helpless, that wouldn't suggest they're strong. The whole point of funding terrorists is to have them wreaking havoc in other countries. The US is vulnerable to attacks by trained Ukrainian and Israeli extremists, once the funding is cut off, they'll start getting desperate and taking matters into their own hands.

What I heard from Russian posters was that they have no issues with Muslims, provided they're not radicalized militants, many Muslims were already native to Russia, it's the newcomers who are being problematic. In Russia, one either has to show a concerted effort to assimilate or they won't be welcomed.

Yeah, there's no doubt the Russians are employing brutal methods, I know they're in a war and are more pissed off than ever after Belgorod, but torture can't really be justified under any circumstances, except perhaps when a life is on the line.

Supposedly, the context for them cutting off a terrorist's left ear was to put a certain element of their faith to the test, to see how much pains they would be willing to endure for their cause. (After all, ISIS members would rather go out in a blaze of glory than face capture.)
I was unable to confirm such a belief exists with my Muslim contacts, it's not a Sunni belief that's for sure.

Judging by the overall efficiency from Rybar's propaganda machine (compared to RT, which is easily seen through. I heard thatRT was more tailored for those living abroad than for Russian civilians), I think Russia has a good chance of tracing it back to the US, if they really were behind this.
___

And a word on truth:

I read that the Russian media capitializes on blunders in Western narratives while presenting themselves in a favorable light. The insidious thing about Russian propaganda is that they mostly tell the truth, but whenever it comes to the essentials, they may apply misleading, veiled insinuations, in order to arouse suspicion.

For instance, "It's not from Georgia that she's addressing Georgians. She's addressing them from America. And someone's visible hand is trying to add an anti-Russian element again here."  
Or in the case of China: "There seems to be an invisible hand pushing for the protraction and escalation of the conflict and using the Ukraine crisis to serve a certain geopolitical agenda."
_____

(03-24-2024, 10:15 PM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote: Welcome and thank you for your post.

I believe it is safe to say, "Something wicked this ways comes."

I think there is nothing more terrifying than that moment during the explosion when you realize that you were right.

The intriguing part of a Black Swan event is that everyone, I mean everyone, knew that is was coming.

Yet, it happened.  Shocked

Thanks for the welcome!

That quote really does suit our times. I've accounted for a lot of strange anomalies in nature, some of which have only been observed in dreams, but all this preparation doesn't change the fact that nobody is truly ready for what's coming.

Yeah, especially when it was the last thing on your mind. Often when a clairvoyant glimpses a vision, it gets pushed into the back of the mind and they forget about it, and then when it actually happens, an unsettling feeling of deja vu sets in.
_____

A Black Swan event is expected to occur near California/west coast, something from the skies causing earthquakes. An American clairvoyant who lives in Reno and regularly visits Tahoe had a dream about it "causing Lake Tahoe to spill out and flood the Central Valley."

I haven't put this out there before, but WanderingMrM claims to have had a deja vu experience (he called it a "severe re-emergence event") when I shared that prediction with him: "Yup it sounds like this is an event and it will happen, I read that file already. Yet I'm reading it now..."

Recently, an user kept seeing a blue van in her periphery/vincinity, and each time, it triggered some flashes, at first she received the impression of "California" and "ocean": https://old.reddit.com/r/predictions/comments/1bjmxkp/dream_and_premonitions/

Here's an interesting dream I've picked up, but haven't really incorporated, as I couldn't find a suitable context for it:

Quote:Then I had another dream about black holes. And apparently some kind of time related event that occurs at specific years somewhat regularly. The time event marks a potential collapse of the vacuum or simulation apparently. All I remember is that one such event happened in 471 AD and several years since then, and it's apparently possible to predict when the next one is.

I honestly don't know what to do with it. Around 472 AD, Vesuvius erupted, that's all I managed to find.

RE: Moscow Terror Attack Predicted? - Ninurta - 03-26-2024

(03-26-2024, 04:53 AM)MrJesterium Wrote: I'd say if CIA had lost control of ISIS, there'd have been a lot more incidents on US soil. Why would terrorists who want to make a statement go after the weak and helpless, that wouldn't suggest they're strong. The whole point of funding terrorists is to have them wreaking havoc in other countries. The US is vulnerable to attacks by trained Ukrainian and Israeli extremists, once the funding is cut off, they'll start getting desperate and taking matters into their own hands.

The objective of terrorism is not to show strength, it's to terrorize folks. Terrorists nearly always go after the weak and helpless, because those types can't kill them right back. It's tough to pile up a body count for terrorism purposes when your "victims" just kill you right back. Your killing days stop if you're dead, so they pick victims that can't dead them before they're done terrorizing.

It's possible the CIA is behind this, but equally possible it's not. The problem with "backing" organizations of this nature is that there comes a time when thee are too many people involved to properly control. Things can get out of hand when they start believing their own bullshit and going their own way.

Also, "cut-outs". The guys that were hired for this were doubtlessly hired by ISIS middle men. The ones that hired them are sitting pretty in other places. The chain can only be readily followed up to a certain height before cut-outs come into play insulating the real master-minds. That's what dead-drops and cut-outs are for. The principles involved can't identify people when they don't know who they are.

Quote:Supposedly, the context for them cutting off a terrorist's left ear was to put a certain element of their faith to the test, to see how much pains they would be willing to endure for their cause. (After all, ISIS members would rather go out in a blaze of glory than face capture.)
I was unable to confirm such a belief exists with my Muslim contacts, it's not a Sunni belief that's for sure.

Let's not kid ourselves. The Russian torture actions were nothing less than terrorizing the terrorists. They allowed it to be publicized as a message: "we're coming for you, and this is what you can expect. Any other asswipes out there planning this sort of shit, you're gonna get the same. Come at us, bros". It wasn't intended to extract intel, it was intended to send a message. It was just terrorizing the terrorists.

Quote:Here's an interesting dream I've picked up, but haven't really incorporated, as I couldn't find a suitable context for it:

Quote:Then I had another dream about black holes. And apparently some kind of time related event that occurs at specific years somewhat regularly. The time event marks a potential collapse of the vacuum or simulation apparently. All I remember is that one such event happened in 471 AD and several years since then, and it's apparently possible to predict when the next one is.

I honestly don't know what to do with it. Around 472 AD, Vesuvius erupted, that's all I managed to find.

Rome was sacked in 472 AD. While not a "natural disaster" itself, usually invasive migrations are sparked by natural disasters that make the "homeland" unlivable for a while causing the inhabitants to seek riches elsewhere. A large volcanic eruption in 536 AD, for example, wrought havoc for several years in Europe. Some historians claim that 536 AD was the worst year in human history on account of it. The location of that eruption is unknown. Some folks say it was Iceland, others say it was El Salvador, but no one knows, and it may have been anywhere volcanoes are. Who's to say that something equally disastrous didn't happen in 472 AD, but perhaps in a different locale where it went unrecorded?

That's the problem with retroactive "prophecies" - you reach a point where not enough information was recorded to prove or disprove them, and from there on, it's all speculative.

RE: Moscow Terror Attack Predicted? - BIAD - 03-26-2024

The thrill of Weakness is still in the air for most poorly-trained so-called 'Journalists' as The
Independent news-outlet helps the families of those who'd lost loved-ones in the Crocus
theatre massacre to understand where the victimhood truly lies.
Rolleyes

Quote:Russian massacre suspects and their homeland plagued by poverty and religious strife

The men charged with the massacre at a Moscow theater have been identified
by the Russian government as being from of Tajikistan

'The four men charged with the massacre at a Moscow theater have been identified by authorities
as citizens of Tajikistan, some of the thousands who migrate to Russia each year from the poorest
of the former Soviet republics to scrape out marginal existences.

Along with grinding poverty, Tajikistan is rife with religious tensions. Hard-line Islamists were one
of the main forces opposing the government in a 1990s civil war that devastated the country. The
militants claiming responsibility for the Moscow massacre that killed 137 people — a branch of
the Islamic State group in neighboring Afghanistan — reportedly recruit heavily from Tajikistan.

The four suspects who were arraigned in a Moscow court late Sunday on terrorism charges appeared
to have been beaten or injured during their detention. One was wheeled in on a gurney clad only in
a hospital gown.

Here is a look at the people, militant groups and political history connected to the Moscow attack:
The eldest defendant is Dalerdzhon Mirzoyev, 32, who may have been living in Russia illegally. He
was shown sitting in a glass cage in the courtroom with a black eye and bruised face.

Mirzoyev reportedly had obtained a three-month residency permit in the city of Novosibirsk, but it had
expired. In video of his interrogation shared on Russian social media, he reportedly says he recently
was living in a Moscow hostel with another of the suspects. The court said he is married and has
four children, but it was unclear if he was employed.

Saidakrami Murodali Rachabalizoda, 30, is apparently unemployed. Registered as a resident in Russia,
he could not remember in what city, according to Russian news reports. When he appeared in court,
his head was awkwardly bandaged after Russian officers reportedly sawed off one of his ears.

Shamsidin Fariduni, 25, apparently had the most stable life of the four suspects. He was registered in
Krasnogorsk, the Moscow suburb where the killings took place, and worked in a flooring factory. He
reportedly told interrogators that he was offered 500,000 rubles (about $5,425) to carry out the attack
— the equivalent of about 2.5 years of the average wage in Tajikistan.

Mukhammadsobir Fayzov, 19, was brought into the courtroom on a gurney, with a catheter attached
and one eye injured or missing, and he appeared to fade in an out of consciousness. He had worked
as an apprentice in a barbershop in the declining textile-mill city of Ivanovo, but reports said he left
that job in November.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=1982]
The suspects, clockwise from top left: Murodali Rachabalizoda, Dalerdzhon Mirzoyev,
Muhammadsobir Fayzov and Shamsidi Fariduni, appear in court.

As many as 1.5 million Tajik migrants are estimated to be in Russia after fleeing the poverty and
unemployment that plague their landlocked, mountainous country. An array of mineral resources
are present in Tajikistan, but the industry has been slow to develop because of belated foreign
investment and poor geological data, among other factors.

Although its nearly 10 million people are overwhelmingly Muslim, tensions connected to Islam are rife.

Islamists were a key opponent during a 1992-97 civil war in which the government killed as many as
150,000 people and devastated the economy. When the war ended, Tajik President Emomali Rahmon
took steps to sharply curtail religious freedoms.

The government limited how many mosques could be built, prohibited women and children under 18 from
attending mosques at all, and banned religious instruction outside the home for children. Critics say the
limits encouraged people to turn to underground and radical Muslim factions via the internet.

Tajikistan has not made any official statement about the arrest of the four men suspected in the attack.
But Rahmon was quoted by his government's press service as telling Russian President Vladimir Putin
in a phone call that “terrorists have neither nationality, nor a homeland, nor religion.”

Most attacks tied to Islamic extremists that afflicted Russia in the past quarter century were committed
by Chechen separatists, such as the 2004 Beslan school seizure that killed more than 300 people — or
were blamed on them, as in the 1999 apartment bombings that triggered the second Russia-Chechnya
war.

But attacks that began in 2015 were claimed by or attributed to the Islamic State group. The group opposed
Russia’s intervention in Syria, where Moscow sought to tip the balance in favor of President Bashar Assad’s
forces. After IS declared a caliphate in large parts of Syria and Iraq in June 2014, thousands of men and
women from around the world came to join the extremist group. Those included thousands from the former
Soviet Union, among them hundreds from Tajikistan.

One of the most prominent figures to join IS was Gulmurod Khalimov, who was an officer with Tajikistan’s
special forces before defecting and joining IS in Syria in 2015. In 2017, the Russian military said Khalimov
was killed in a Russian airstrike in Syria.

IS claimed responsibility for the 2015 bombing of a Russian airliner that was bringing tourists home from
the Egyptian resort Sharm al-Sheik. Two years later, it claimed to be behind the suicide bombing of a
subway train in St. Petersburg that killed 15 people. Two weeks before the Moscow theater massacre,
Russian officials said they had wiped out members of an IS cell that was planning to attack a synagogue.
Earlier in the month, it reported killing six IS fighters in the Ingushetia region adjacent to Chechnya...'
Archived Independent Article:

The MSM must be taking the piss.
Sure

RE: Moscow Terror Attack Predicted? - Bally002 - 03-26-2024

If this is indeed ISIS.  Not sure one way or the other.

Maybe they could also take on countries like China or North Korea.  I'm sure justice there would be instantaneous if they were caught.

Regards,

Bally)

RE: Moscow Terror Attack Predicted? - 727Sky - 03-26-2024

A few things that make no sense if true.

(03-26-2024, 10:51 AM)BIAD Wrote: The thrill of Weakness is still in the air for most poorly-trained so-called 'Journalists' as The
Independent news-outlet helps the families of those who'd lost loved-ones in the Crocus
theatre massacre to understand where the victimhood truly lies.

Rolleyes

With all due respect to the media - not being facetious, this is really all the respect due to them - "victimhood" my ass!

Quote:For the scripture saith, Thou shalt not muzzle the ox that treadeth out the corn. And, The labourer is worthy of his reward.

1 Timothy 5:18 King James Version (KJV)

[/url]
[url=https://www.bible.com/bible/1/1TI.5.18.KJV]

They did the job, now they are getting their reward for it. Seems fair to me.

(03-26-2024, 12:38 PM)Bally002 Wrote: If this is indeed ISIS.  Not sure one way or the other.

Maybe they could also take on countries like China or North Korea.  I'm sure justice there would be instantaneous if they were caught.

Regards,

Bally)

Exactly. Where is their defense of their co-religionist Uyghirs in China?

RE: Moscow Terror Attack Predicted? - BIAD - 03-26-2024

"Lost propulsion as it was leaving Baltimore Harbour" -An unclassified memo by the US Cybersecurity
and Infrastructure Security Agency. (Source)

RE: Moscow Terror Attack Predicted? - MrJesterium - 03-26-2024

On Natural Disasters:

(03-26-2024, 09:09 AM)Ninurta Wrote: A large volcanic eruption in 536 AD, for example, wrought havoc for several years in Europe.
Thanks for drawing my attention to 536 AD!

http://www.phenomena.org.uk/page29/page31/page31.html (not my site)

Judging by the surrounding events in the same year ("a "great fall of stars", "blood rained from the clouds"), it could correspond closely to the events predicted for our times - either the arrival of a comet, a "moving" constellation of stars, possibly another planet passing by without colliding - although back then, there may have been a 4-6 grace period after the portend was observed, seeing as how nothing noteworthy happened between these years. The owner was very meticulolus in documenting natural phenomena, I don't think they'd have neglected the years leading up to 536.

I expect that our generation, if it doesn't heed the warnings, will endure a very similar long winter (not the exact same event), but I haven't accounted for what that scenario would be like, I spent too much time gathering data for the preceding events.

Good point about migrations, reminds me of the Goths who were driven out by Huns.

As for the three unknown locations, that reminds me of something strange I read in Mother Shipton:

Three sleeping mountains gather breath
And spew out mud, and ice and death.
And earthquakes swallow town and town,
In lands as yet to me unknown.

Drei schlafende Berge holen Luft und
Speien Schlamm und Eis und Tod aus.
Und Erdbeben schlucken Stadt und Stadt,
In Ländern, die mir noch unbekannt.

Of course, the works published around her time, and contemporary savants and scholars dismiss the whole thing as a hoax, but I don't know if anyone has ever drawn a connection to 536 AD before.

(03-26-2024, 09:09 AM)Ninurta Wrote: Who's to say that something equally disastrous didn't happen in 472 AD, but perhaps in a different locale where it went unrecorded?
True, it could've happened in a remote region, like with the Tunguska event.

(03-26-2024, 09:09 AM)Ninurta Wrote: That's the problem with retroactive "prophecies" - you reach a point where not enough information was recorded to prove or disprove them, and from there on, it's all speculative.
Yeah, clairvoyants often show a habit of turning to recent events for their fulfillment, when the recent event is merely a confirmation or foreshadowing of a possible future event.

For instance, a dream around the time of Ohio chemical spill: https://old.reddit.com/r/Dreams/comments/110zo3y/im_just_now_finding_out_about_the_ohio/

Another example, a dream around the time Russia's space weapon capabilities were publicized: https://old.reddit.com/r/DreamsInterpretation/comments/1arkqsl/i_had_a_dream_that_i_died_and_woke_up_in_the/

However, I read that Russian astronomical history distinguished itself in this respect. https://citeseerx.ist.psu.edu/document?repid=rep1&type=pdf&doi=36d80e89b60c886565b40675198bf287f2a470fb

"It was also the custom for each new Russian chronicler to copy much of the previous writings of several monasteries before beginning to record the events of his own time... The overlapping feature of the Russian chronicles... has made it possible for many descriptions of historical events to survive even when the original chronicles have not."

___

(03-26-2024, 09:09 AM)Ninurta Wrote: The objective of terrorism is not to show strength, it's to terrorize folks. Terrorists nearly always go after the weak and helpless, because those types can't kill them right back.
Thanks for correcting me, although I'd say that applies more for serial killers (with a few exceptions, such as Pedro Rodrigues Filho).

Terrorists are usually more brazen. If terrorists were really behind 9/11, then they let the world know that the US wasn't as strong and mighty, that it could be touched, that no one was safe.

As for body count, again I'd say that applies more for serial killers. Terrorists don't always kill to satiate their bloodlust or to relish bloodshed.

(03-26-2024, 09:09 AM)Ninurta Wrote: IThe problem with "backing" organizations of this nature is that there comes a time when there are too many people involved to properly control.
I heard Russian historian Andrei Fursov confirming this was the case as far as his country was concerned: "One shouldn't think that the KGB is an absolute organization. It's a typically routine organization with its own mess. Some things were lost."

But does that really apply for CIA?

(03-26-2024, 09:09 AM)Ninurta Wrote: Things can get out of hand when they start believing their own bullshit and going their own way.
Then they stop believing other people because deep down they know they are lying and to justify it they have to believe that "everyone does it." Our leaders think everyone has to see the world the same way we do.

^ That's what I heard from my contacts at least.

Also, an ex-military guy once told me, "I, however, have heard our top military leaders speak about this type of thing in-person. This, in addition to now declassified transcripts from the Cuban missile crisis, along with my own military experiences, lead me to believe that our military leadership sees themselves as virtually infallible."

"cut-outs" or "dead-drops" I was unfamiliar with those terms, but it makes sense that they'd keep their own agents in the dark.

Good point about sending a message to the terrorists, that hadn't occurred to me. I had the impression Russia would've bombed them like they did with Ukraine after Belgorod.

RE: Moscow Terror Attack Predicted? - Bally002 - 03-27-2024

(03-26-2024, 08:41 PM)MrJesterium Wrote: On Natural Disasters:

(03-26-2024, 09:09 AM)Ninurta Wrote: That's the problem with retroactive "prophecies" - you reach a point where not enough information was recorded to prove or disprove them, and from there on, it's all speculative.
Yeah, clairvoyants often show a habit of turning to recent events for their fulfillment, when the recent event is merely a confirmation or foreshadowing of a possible future event.

For instance, a dream around the time of Ohio chemical spill: https://old.reddit.com/r/Dreams/comments/110zo3y/im_just_now_finding_out_about_the_ohio/

Another example, a dream around the time Russia's space weapon capabilities were publicized: https://old.reddit.com/r/DreamsInterpretation/comments/1arkqsl/i_had_a_dream_that_i_died_and_woke_up_in_the/

However, I read that Russian astronomical history distinguished itself in this respect. https://citeseerx.ist.psu.edu/document?repid=rep1&type=pdf&doi=36d80e89b60c886565b40675198bf287f2a470fb
Referring to dreams and predictions. 

Some stand out but I tend to forget others.  The stand out ones tend to wake me up and I never forget them.  I'll give an example - couple of weeks ago, I said, "had the weirdest dream"  (usually say that) to my missus who was asking why I got up so early.  While making her coffee she asked "Yeah, what this time"

I dreamt I was on a large ship.  It was harbourside and maintenance was being carried out.  The port was small. There were 2 large vehicle tucked into a hanger deck of this ship  (much like a carrier)   They were painted in a machinery yellow.   The upper deck was open wide.  One vehicle was a large mobile crane with the hydraulic lifting arms compressed and folded beside the cab.  Parked beside was like a huge yellow fork lift. Lots of cabelling and other assorted bits and pieces lying around.  

I was with one other and I guess were were checking the tie downs.  Testing by hand the chains on the machinery.  To one side of the hanger was a large opening which viewed out in to the water behind which was a shore about half mile away that extended upwards into mountains.  It was twilight.  Not much noise and we were talking casually.  I don't remember the conversation.  (grabelled, unintelligent to me).  We had hardhats and light blue coveralls.

All was good until i heard a loud rumbling.  It continued for a bit then the ship vibrated.  And continued.  I looked out to the seaside and saw the whole mountain range light up. Deep red and orange. The sky was glowing red and the mountains started cracking up with boulders thrown into the air.  The ship was shaking.  It jolted several times and seemed to slump.  Water stared pouring in.  The other person and I started climbing the machinery to get out to the upper deck.  The mountain range was ablaze and explosions with pressure waves coming from that side.  

We helped each other up to the top deck.  Water was quickly rising around our knees and I reckon the ship was sinking.  I was looking down into the hanger deck and saw those big yellow vehicles underwater.  The sky was now black and the mountains were ablaze.  Massive balls of fire coming into the harbour.  Water was up around my chest and I tilted my head upwards.  The other person had disappeared.  And just like that I woke up with a bit of a jolt.

I lay there for a bit digesting what I just dreamt.  Got up and made a cup of coffee.  Anyways I told the missus later that morning. Shrugs shoulders.

Couple of days later I was scanning the international news on the laptop.  I saw pics of the volcanic eruption in the 'Grindavik' region of Iceland so I read into it.  The pics were eerily similar to what I visioned.  The place even has a little harbour.  Show the missus the pics.  "That was what I saw similar in the dream".  "Yeah, okay honey".  (Sigh.)

No one was killed or injured in Grindavik.  Certainly no vessels sank.  

If anything like this does happen I'd freak out like I have from past dreams.

I'm going to read more on the topic after looking at the links you provided.

Kind regards,

Bally ?

RE: Moscow Terror Attack Predicted? - MrJesterium - 03-27-2024

Sorry about the delayed response, I was only able to skim through the dream yesterday, I've found the time to go through it more carefully now. Thanks for sharing your dream with me.

(03-27-2024, 01:40 AM)Bally002 Wrote: Some stand out but I tend to forget others.  The stand out ones tend to wake me up and I never forget them.
Sounds about right, this is what I've heard from others with similar dreams. I'm surprised you remembered so many details vividly!

First things first, have you ever been on such a ship? So you were seeing things from your own perspective, as yourself. Did it also seem like you were living out another person's life? As you mentioned wearing "hardhats and light blue coveralls." Is it possible that this was somehow a past life memory of a different eruption?

(03-27-2024, 01:40 AM)Bally002 Wrote: I looked out to the seaside and saw the whole mountain range light up. Deep red and orange.
So it looked almost exactly like this clip? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=izWrpa_29xE

Sure sounds like the place in your dream was a match with the photos from Grindavik, very uncanny. Does your wife not believe that you have abilities or does she view it as nothing out of the ordinary?

(03-27-2024, 01:40 AM)Bally002 Wrote: Massive balls of fire coming into the harbour. / No one was killed or injured in Grindavik. Certainly no vessels sank.
Maybe it actually happened in some alternate reality? But it could also be a glimpse for one of the subsequent eruptions.
___

Sorry to go off on a tangent, but when it comes to people having UFO and alien invasion dreams, I have serious doubts that spacecraft will literally show up in our skies. I think they could be mistaking UFOs for undocumented plasma phenomenon, similar to ball lightning, lightning sprites, etc.
Instead, I think dreams about UFOs as motherships or invaders reflect a distorted memory of rare astronomical phenomenon for which the human mind lacked a visual representation until modern times.
During the middle ages, they used to call comets dragons, they portrayed aurora borealis as old maids, etc., because they lacked exact terms, the scientific concepts conceived in classical antiquity and going further back to Egyptian and Babylonian times.
There were sightings of clouds resembling angels, back in August 2023, Ohio: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3rCSr2g30nI#t=2m57s Recently, a similar photo was submitted from Alabama: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FXTzu-Tak9M#t=7m31s

RE: Moscow Terror Attack Predicted? - NightskyeB4Dawn - 03-27-2024

(03-27-2024, 08:25 PM)MrJesterium Wrote: Sorry to go off on a tangent, but when it comes to people having UFO and alien invasion dreams, I have serious doubts that spacecraft will literally show up in our skies. I think they could be mistaking UFOs for undocumented plasma phenomenon, similar to ball lightning, lightning sprites, etc.
Instead, I think dreams about UFOs as motherships or invaders reflect a distorted memory of rare astronomical phenomenon for which the human mind lacked a visual representation until modern times.
During the middle ages, they used to call comets dragons, they portrayed aurora borealis as old maids, etc., because they lacked exact terms, the scientific concepts conceived in classical antiquity and going further back to Egyptian and Babylonian times.
There were sightings of clouds resembling angels, back in August 2023, Ohio: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3rCSr2g30nI#t=2m57s Recently, a similar photo was submitted from Alabama: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FXTzu-Tak9M#t=7m31s

Your post made me think of a situation in the "3 Body Problem" on Netflix.

Would you assistance another country is taking over your country, if you thought your country was evil, corrupt, and deadly for all humanity? Would you help another species on this planet take control of the planet if it would benefit the planet and they would be better stewards to the planet? Would you help those outside of our planet or dimension take control of this planet if you thought they were better stewards than we have proven to be?

Just something I thought about and wondered what others thought.

RE: Moscow Terror Attack Predicted? - MrJesterium - 03-27-2024

(03-27-2024, 08:42 PM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote: Your post made me think of a situation in the "3 Body Problem" on Netflix.

Would you assistance another country is taking over your country, if you thought your country was evil, corrupt, and deadly for all humanity? Would you help another species on this planet take control of the planet if it would benefit the planet and they would be better stewards to the planet? Would you help those outside of our planet or dimension take control of this planet if you thought they were better stewards than we have proven to be?

Just something I thought about and wondered what others thought.
Thanks, I'll be sure to check that series out!

1. Would you assist another country taking over your country, if you thought your country was evil, corrupt, and deadly for all humanity?

It's a very tempting prospect, but my answer to that would be a plain "No."
Usually, it's just another tyranny replacing the one that was making its exit.

https://www.litscape.com/author/Aesop/The_Partridge_and_the_Fowler.html
In Aesop's fable, he points out that turncoats would be perceived as fickle and treacherous.
“I shall now with less scruple take your life, because you are willing to save it at the cost of betraying your friends and relations.”

Speaking from personal experience: you can still hate your country while never letting yourself forget it, but still end up serving its best interests which leaders have neglected. That's one way to get back at the system, by doing what they ought to be doing.

I've sought out and befriended several Americans who could qualify for the presidency, but I doubt that they'd be up for the task or even want it, their prospect of gaining the public's approval seems unlikely. Who are we kidding, we all know that the two party system is rigged, the ordinary citizen would stand no chance if they went through the election process.

So either something big needs to happen for things to change or someone will have to step up and save the nation at the last minute.
___

2. Would you help another species on this planet take control of the planet if it would benefit the planet and they would be better stewards to the planet?

Now here, on the other hand, I would answer "Yes". Although every species has a right to self-defense, but often I find that I belong to another species.

3. Would you help those outside of our planet or dimension take control of this planet if you thought they were better stewards than we have proven to be?

Again, I would answer with a resounding "Yes", but with some reservations. They'd have to prove that they really are who they say, that they're higher beings.
___

Here are two noteworthy dreams which mention orcas becoming an apex predator, one of them also features an alien invasion: https://old.reddit.com/r/Dreams/comments/paow54/had_a_fairly_long_detailed_dream_that_i_felt_like/ - https://old.reddit.com/r/Dreams/comments/xsdyyr/i_had_a_wild_dream_last_night_i_woke_up_shaking/

"Orcas evolved hyper intelligence and are constantly fighting the humans, they have bridged the gap between land and sea so they can move back and forth from both at ease."

"Apparently, all the oceans on earth had dried up and whales had evolved to walk on land and became apex predators."

Now this is no cause to take up arms against orcas. The playful orcas of today never harm humans, they are just doing something about the harm caused by boat rudders.

But the fact is, Nature never makes great jumps. Human beings could've only further developed their faculties in a ridiculously short amount of time with the help of higher beings.

But we are still fundamentally apes. In one of Frans De Waal's books, I came across a strangely fascinating anecdote about trained apes, which just happens to match one of Aesop's observations. https://www.litscape.com/author/Aesop/The_Dancing_Monkeys.html

[Image: gNv2BF3.png]

RE: Moscow Terror Attack Predicted? - Ninurta - 03-27-2024

(03-26-2024, 08:41 PM)MrJesterium Wrote:
(03-26-2024, 09:09 AM)Ninurta Wrote: The objective of terrorism is not to show strength, it's to terrorize folks. Terrorists nearly always go after the weak and helpless, because those types can't kill them right back.
Thanks for correcting me, although I'd say that applies more for serial killers (with a few exceptions, such as Pedro Rodrigues Filho).

Terrorists are usually more brazen. If terrorists were really behind 9/11, then they let the world know that the US wasn't as strong and mighty, that it could be touched, that no one was safe.

As for body count, again I'd say that applies more for serial killers. Terrorists don't always kill to satiate their bloodlust or to relish bloodshed.

It actually does apply to serial killers as well. Anyone interested in creating mass casualties, whether serially or simultaneously, wants to find the softest targets available. In the US, the current "mass shooter" phenomena follows the same script - they seek out crowds of unarmed people. Personally, I believe that US "mass shooters" should be classified as terrorists, and prosecuted as such in the cases where they live long enough to be prosecuted.

Any persons seeking a large body count, whether to "make a statement", or to terrorize a populace, or for whatever reason, tends to seek victims who cannot retaliate. Retaliation is anathema to their "cause".

You are correct - terrorists do not kill to satiate a blood lust. they kill to create terror, to demonstrate that "the state", or whatever their target demographic is, "cannot protect you". That impression is best accomplished by seeking out undefended, and if possible indefensible, targets.

I really don't see a nickel's worth of difference between "serial killers", "mass murderers", "mass shooters", and "terrorists" when it comes down to their methodologies. The motivations are of course different, but the means of accomplishing, and the end results, are not really very different at all.

Quote:
(03-26-2024, 09:09 AM)Ninurta Wrote: IThe problem with "backing" organizations of this nature is that there comes a time when there are too many people involved to properly control.
I heard Russian historian Andrei Fursov confirming this was the case as far as his country was concerned: "One shouldn't think that the KGB is an absolute organization. It's a typically routine organization with its own mess. Some things were lost."

But does that really apply for CIA?

Yes. it applies to any organization where mass numbers of "underlings" are involved, and is exacerbated when mechanisms are put in place specifically to isolate the Overlords from the Underlings. There comes a point where control is weakened, or at times lost altogether, because of too many Underlings with their own minds combined with a weakened control structure. So, the CIA, the KGB, or any other organization that wished to create a "movement", but whom cannot politically afford to be seen or associated with it, will eventually run into the same problem when the "movement" reaches a critical mas and they cannot personally be present to exert or maintain control over it.

Quote:Good point about sending a message to the terrorists, that hadn't occurred to me. I had the impression Russia would've bombed them like they did with Ukraine after Belgorod.

If Putin really does have in mind to re-form the old Soviet Union, as I have heard claimed, then he cannot afford to simply start indiscriminately bombing Tajikistan, a former Soviet Republic, until he has at least given them an ultimatum to "rejoin or else". The retaliation will have to be more surgical than that, more strictly tailored to the perpetrator demographic, in order to avoid alienating those who would otherwise have been his "allies" in the effort.

RE: Moscow Terror Attack Predicted? - Bally002 - 03-29-2024

(03-27-2024, 08:25 PM)MrJesterium Wrote: .

(03-27-2024, 01:40 AM)Bally002 Wrote: Some stand out but I tend to forget others.  The stand out ones tend to wake me up and I never forget them.
Sounds about right, this is what I've heard from others with similar dreams. I'm surprised you remembered so many details vividly!

First things first, have you ever been on such a ship? So you were seeing things from your own perspective, as yourself. Did it also seem like you were living out another person's life? As you mentioned wearing "hardhats and light blue coveralls." Is it possible that this was somehow a past life memory of a different eruption?

(03-27-2024, 01:40 AM)Bally002 Wrote: I looked out to the seaside and saw the whole mountain range light up. Deep red and orange.
So it looked almost exactly like this clip? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=izWrpa_29xE

Sure sounds like the place in your dream was a match with the photos from Grindavik, very uncanny. Does your wife not believe that you have abilities or does she view it as nothing out of the ordinary?

(03-27-2024, 01:40 AM)Bally002 Wrote: Massive balls of fire coming into the harbour. / No one was killed or injured in Grindavik. Certainly no vessels sank.
Maybe it actually happened in some alternate reality? But it could also be a glimpse for one of the subsequent eruptions.
 Thanks for the reply.  I'll attempt to answer your Q's.

Had dreams like this since mid sixties starting as a kid.  Yes they are vivid and perhaps that's what woke me up and I remember.

I have been deployed on a carrier for a couple of years.  (late 70's) We didn't wear hard hats.  While we did have coveralls they were a deep dark blue not similar to the ones in my dream which were of a lighter blue.  There was yellow machinery like tow motors on my ship for aircraft.  The carrier had 2 lifts integrated into the flight deck.  There was no visibility from the aircraft hanger beneath. (Unlike modern carrier that have their lifts to the sides of the ship and expose the hanger deck to outside in some portions.

The ship I had the dream about was more of a cargo/flatop.

In the dream I'm not sure it was an eruption. More like a huge explosion. Went completely across the range and blackened out the sky.  Shocks waves and ship shuddering.  Other pics of 
the Grindavik eruptions depicting the sky at night are more similar.

I have dreams like these that I remember irregularly and the missus has accepted them.

As I posted, the dreams have been going on for a while now.  Some are physical where I feel pain during and afterwards.  A nasty one flung me out of bed.  Another saw me run for my life out of a bunk and I also got injured in that one.  More comical if anything.  But I do remember vividly. I have posted one or two on the old Rogue Site which are reoccurring and continuous in that dream's aspect.  Like living a alternate life in similar but different circumstances.

Cheers.

Bally)