Rogue-Nation Discussion Board
Feds Are Now Targeting Gamers for Spreading Disinformation - Printable Version

+- Rogue-Nation Discussion Board (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb)
+-- Forum: Rogue Politics (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=47)
+--- Forum: Government Corruption Exposed (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Thread: Feds Are Now Targeting Gamers for Spreading Disinformation (/showthread.php?tid=1894)

Feds Are Now Targeting Gamers for Spreading Disinformation - Infolurker - 03-16-2024

"The report warns of "extremists" using aesthetics, humor, and memes." Yes, memes.

https://twitter.com/EndWokeness/status/1768332256437796910

https://twitchy.com/brettt/2024/03/14/feds-are-now-targeting-gamers-for-spreading-disinformation-n2393989

Quote:White supremacy was the number one domestic terrorist threat in America until it was toppled by parents at school board meetings, Catholics praying in front of abortion clinics, and now Christian nationalism. We've already seen from the Twitter files how heavy a thumb the federal government had on social media platforms like Twitter. But now the feds are going after sites frequented by gamers, who are the next domestic terrorist threat.

This "Disinformation Primer" from the GAO warns that "problematic information" regularly originates from networks of alternative sites and anonymous individuals who have created their own "alt-media" online spaces: Reddit, 4Chan, Discord, and "gaming sites." To users, these spaces "enable them to collaborate and validate their own interpretations of the world that differ from "mainstream" sources.

The government has become obsessed with "disinformation" to the point where it set up a Disinformation Governance Board. There's the accepted "mainstream" narrative, and then there are "interpretations of the world that differ from 'mainstream' sources."

This is what the government is monitoring: your gaming chat while you play Call of Duty.

RE: Feds Are Now Targeting Gamers for Spreading Disinformation - ancientlight - 03-16-2024

'Disinformation', in other words awake people talking about what's going on in the world. Really going on, not MSM fake narrative/lies, but the TRUTH.  Mainly the depths of the corrupt self-serving governmend and how they're behind the plandemic, 9/11 , targeting concerned parents ('domestic terrorists') etc. That kinda truths.

In other words, we're a threat to their dangerous psychopathic plans.

RE: Feds Are Now Targeting Gamers for Spreading Disinformation - 727Sky - 03-16-2024

Quote: The government has become obsessed with "disinformation" to the point where it set up a Disinformation Governance Board. There's the accepted "mainstream" narrative, and then there are "interpretations of the world that differ from 'mainstream' sources."
Only the approved and sanctioned propaganda will be allowed under this group of control freaks and three letter agencies. 

1984 was more than a book but an honest road map for some of these idiots.

RE: Feds Are Now Targeting Gamers for Spreading Disinformation - Michigan Swamp Buck - 03-16-2024

This thread interested me because of how many ATS members migrated to Discord after ATS blacked out for a week or so and went stupid after the new owners abandoned it. 

Right now there is far less action on the ATS forum with so many members using Discord. It seems almost like a strategy to concentrate the opposition to better control them. Like a round-up with the herd finally put into the corral to be readied for the trip to the slaughterhouse.

I actually signed up with Discord and followed the crowd over there. It has been a while since I've been there, maybe I should poke around, maybe mention this information as a head's up.

ETA: Just sent them the warning, and then I quit their channel. I should get out of Discord altogether, but I'll stay for now, I guess.

RE: Feds Are Now Targeting Gamers for Spreading Disinformation - p358 - 03-17-2024

The people who were responsible for the mass deletion of users in the great ATS purge are now the ones trying to get everyone to join discord.

Anyone else see a pattern here?

Be careful who you follow.  Danger Will Robinson, danger!

PSmile

RE: Feds Are Now Targeting Gamers for Spreading Disinformation - xuenchen - 03-17-2024

So what's their plan for dealing with a "disinfo" that is already true or comes true?

CATCH22

Smile

RE: Feds Are Now Targeting Gamers for Spreading Disinformation - EndtheMadnessNow - 03-17-2024

Now it's Gamergate 2.0. 2024 is just 2014-2016 sped up and in reverse.

RE: Feds Are Now Targeting Gamers for Spreading Disinformation - Michigan Swamp Buck - 03-17-2024

(03-17-2024, 12:33 AM)p358 Wrote: The people who were responsible for the mass deletion of users in the great ATS purge are now the ones trying to get everyone to join discord.

Anyone else see a pattern here?

Be careful who you follow.  Danger Will Robinson, danger!

PSmile

That's interesting because I had heard about the purge but paid little mind to it. However, I did notice that in order to get my old account back after the password failed, I had to contact one of two people on Discord whom I never heard of before. They could get you back into your old account and I thought those two may have been involved in some kind of hack on ATS. The whole idea of contacting these guys on a gaming chat board to get my account back was really fishy, so I just created a new account and made sure everyone knew the two accounts were one and the same.

Can you tell me who these people are and what they did? PM me if you so desire.

RE: Feds Are Now Targeting Gamers for Spreading Disinformation - p358 - 03-18-2024

(03-17-2024, 11:46 PM)Michigan Swamp Buck Wrote: Can you tell me who these people are and what they did? PM me if you so desire.

PM Sent.  Note that there were two purges, one knocked off quite a few members, all leaning one way and much later the whole site was trashed, obviously deliberate.

Then the 'new site' Deny Ignorance was made available ... yeah right!

PSmile

RE: Feds Are Now Targeting Gamers for Spreading Disinformation - xuenchen - 03-18-2024

Here's some more info ......

I smell a new Cabinet Department in our Future !!

USAID Internal Documents Reveal Government Plot To Promote Censorship Initiatives

The FOIA Documents..

Quote:SUMMARY

The US Agency for International Development (USAID)’s Center on Democracy, Human Rights, and Governance (DRG) created an internal “Disinformation Primer” that revealed the agency’s explicit praise for private sector censorship strategies and proposed additional censorship practices and techniques.

USAID’s censorship proposals were aimed at influencing private sector technology companies, media organizations, education ministries, national governments and funding bodies.

USAID endorsed “Advertiser Outreach” for the purpose of getting corporate advertisers to financially throttle disfavored media sources and social media accounts.

USAID recommended Google’s Redirect Method and “prebunking” (i.e., psychological inoculation) as potential solutions to stop the erosion of traditional media influence over citizen hearts and minds.

USAID proposed targeting gamers and gaming sites, pushing the need to censor their formation of “interpretations of the world that differ from ‘mainstream’ sources” and interrupting the process by which “individuals contribute their own ‘research'” to collectively form their own “populist expertise.”

RE: Feds Are Now Targeting Gamers for Spreading Disinformation - Michigan Swamp Buck - 03-19-2024

Thanks for that info xuenchen.

Cool