Rogue-Nation Discussion Board
TicTok and government lies - Printable Version

+- Rogue-Nation Discussion Board (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb)
+-- Forum: Members Interests (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=90)
+--- Forum: Daily Chit Chat (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=91)
+--- Thread: TicTok and government lies (/showthread.php?tid=1892)

TicTok and government lies - 727Sky - 03-14-2024

Sometimes we need to be reminded of how untrustworthy TPTB in government actually are.

RE: TicTok and government lies - Snarl - 03-14-2024

They hate Tic Tok because it's beyond their ability to control. All they have is an on/off switch.

RE: TicTok and government lies - SomeJackleg - 03-14-2024

(03-14-2024, 12:36 PM)727Sky Wrote: Sometimes we need to be reminded of how untrustworthy TPTB in government actually are.

in my entire life no bill/ law has really benefited the public. even the ones that they say do.
like the boarder bill out of 118 billion,only 22.74 billion out of 118 billion will supposedly go to the U.S problem boarder.
the rest is pork or goes somewhere else.

most if not all bills /laws all have all kinds of shit buried in them that most people don't even have a clue what going on and the government just keep on chippin away at U.S. citizens rights and wallets.

RE: TicTok and government lies - Snarl - 03-14-2024

(03-14-2024, 02:02 PM)SomeJackleg Wrote:
(03-14-2024, 12:36 PM)727Sky Wrote: Sometimes we need to be reminded of how untrustworthy TPTB in government actually are.

and the government just keep on chippin away at U.S. citizens rights and wallets.

I've got a feeling the 'next government' is NOT going to be allowed to tax the citizen as before. I also have a feeling that all of the laws they are allowed to pass will be in defense of Natural Rights.

The citizens need an ejector seat button for elected officials exercising personal agendas.

RE: TicTok and government lies - NightskyeB4Dawn - 03-14-2024

Everything our government does, especially if they claim it is for the good of the people, will ever be for the benefit of the people.

Our government is corrupt, greedy, infiltrated, and they do not have the Americans best interest in mind.

We keep thinking that voting will correct the problem. It has never solved the problem. They choose who will be on the ballot and they write the scripts that all the players use.

Try to get an honest person on the ballot that is really for the people, and see how quickly they will have a first page obituary, and the period of mourning will last about as long as a TicTock video.

We are not stupid. We have just chose to go along to avoid the ugly truth. I know my time is short. In fact I almost checked out twice since October, but my way out of this Hell was blocked twice. I learned some very important things.

Life is shorter than we think.
Life will go on even when you don't.
People can make a difference.
Living in the moment is fleeting.
The best thing you can do is to leave something behind that is useful. Something that will help make the journey easier for others.

You can't take it you. Even this old shell will be left behind.

Our existing government is not the answer. Unless you want to be enslaved, own nothing, and not dare to say you are not happy.

RE: TicTok and government lies - SomeJackleg - 03-14-2024

(03-14-2024, 02:31 PM)Snarl Wrote: I've got a feeling the 'next government' is NOT going to be allowed to tax the citizen as before. I also have a feeling that all of the laws they are allowed to pass will be in defense of Natural Rights.
The citizens need an ejector seat button for elected officials exercising personal agendas.

from your mouth to God's ears.

RE: TicTok and government lies - Ninurta - 03-14-2024

A ridiculous bill, on it's face. It does nothing to address the dangers of Tik-Tok, it only changes who owns and directs those dangers. If folks think that the CCP won't still be behind the scenes, collecting data and directing propaganda assaults, they are dreaming. Simply changing ownership on paper doesn't change directorship in the shadows.

The only way to combat the dangers of Tik-Tok is to educate people on those dangers. Simply banning it or changing "ownership" only serves to make more people want to know WHY, and to find out, more people will flock to the Tik-Tok platform. Instead of truncating usership, this bill will only serve to drive an increase in usership.

And, as has been observed above, the devil is always in the details - what hidden pork has been constructed in the shadows of it that would cause so many to vote in favor of so obviously flawed a bill?

Tik=Tok only served to feed the propaganda wing of the Short-Attention-Span theater, and it only serves as a CCP outlet to weaken America. Simply changing ownership and he HQ location will change none of that. This is an example of congress doing something useless just to be seen to be "doing something".

RE: TicTok and government lies - 727Sky - 03-16-2024

A few facts