Rogue-Nation Discussion Board
The Viral Storm - Printable Version

+- Rogue-Nation Discussion Board (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb)
+-- Forum: Members Interests (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=90)
+--- Forum: Daily Chit Chat (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=91)
+--- Thread: The Viral Storm (/showthread.php?tid=189)

The Viral Storm - EndtheMadnessNow - 12-15-2022

Huh, this is interesting. So in 2011 a Stanford virologist named Nathan Wolfe aka the 'Indiana Jones' of virus hunters writes a book called...

[Image: aGckh9Q.jpg]

Of the ~16 friends Wolfe thanks for adding time/unique skills to this book we find:

- Jeffrey Epstein
- Boris Nikolic
- Linda Stone

[Image: nkY5sjG.jpg]

The final part of the book moves on from the grim picture initially painted to explore “pandemic prevention”. Wolfe suggests that technological advances in specialties such as molecular biology and geographical information systems will enable scientists to pre-empt pandemics. He highlights progress that has been made by civil society and the public sector to mitigate risks of pandemics. He also describes the unique efforts by Global Viral Forecasting, an organisation Wolfe himself started, whose activities include monitoring human hunters and their kills for pathogens.

Nathan is also a World Economic Forum Young Global Leader.

Equally interesting is Wolfe's work for DARPA and EcoHealth. As in Peter Daszak's EcoHealth, the NGO that was plastered all over the news and accused of possibly funneling NIH and NIAID money into gain of function coronavirus research in Wuhan.

Quote:Dr. Wolfe spent over eight years conducting biomedical research in both sub-Saharan Africa and Southeast Asia. He is also the founder of Metabiota, which offers both governmental and corporate services for biological threat evaluation and management. He serves on the editorial board of EcoHealth and Scientific American and is a member of DARPA's Defense Science Research Council. His laboratory was among the first to discover and describe the Simian foamy virus.

Wolfe has been awarded more than $40 million in funding from a diverse array of sources including the U.S. Department of Defense, Google.org, the National Institutes of Health, the Skoll Foundation, the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation and the National Geographic Society.

Wiki

Metabiota, Inc. offers both governmental and corporate services for biological threat evaluation and management. A company that has biolabs around the world funded by the US gov such as the Pentagon’s DTRA program in Georgia and Ukraine for scientific and technical consulting services. Here he is attending a gala with Ghislaine Maxwell:

[Image: uUwqRQD.jpg]

Getty Images

He also supported Ghislaine's Terramar Project:

[Image: IA2nBwJ.png]
Always wondered where the hell all that TerraMar European aristocrat $$$ went to.

He attended the 2009 Edge Billionaires Dinner with Elon Musk associate Peter Diamandis of X-Prize, Bill Gates, Linda Stone, Matt Groening (The Simpsons), John Brockman (yes, that Brockman, associate of Jeff Epstein & Prince Andrew), and several others.

From Wolfe's 2009 Edge interview, it reads like a blueprint of what was suspected to have happened at the lab(s) at Wuhan.

Quote:Obviously, there is a tremendous interest in viruses that are deleterious. One of the things I would point out, first of all, is that there is so much diversity of viruses: most of them are probably neutral, many of them are ecologically important, some of them are actually mutualistic with their hosts. Having said that, there is a huge fascination with negative viruses, and negative microorganisms, that can spread like the 1918 influenza and HIV—SARS had the potential to do this. These are all agents, which have the potential to relatively quickly have a devastating impact on human populations.
Now I would like to spin a slightly different scenario. Let's say we had been studying more comprehensively this interface between humans and animals and trying proactively to predict these pandemic. We would have known about a neglected virus that existed in Central Africa. We would have known that it was transmitted through many, many different routes in Africa, most commonly through heterosexual forms of transmission.

For SARS, which really at the end of the day affected only about 1,500 - 2,000 individuals, the estimates are billions of dollars of economic impact from even that, which was an aborted pandemic. It was a very short and aborted pandemic. Really what my work is about is trying to aim at this objective of achieving the final plague.

If you want to think about my work, one way to think of me is as a curator of microbial collections. I have these massive repositories. I have sites all around the world that are aimed at collecting interesting microorganisms, and then I enter into collaborations with different groups. Instead of coming to look at my beetle collections, I send them specimens that I think they are likely to find of interest, and they study them for novel agents. Really it's sort of a microbial museum. As a consequence, I have a very low footprint in the USA. I have an office not much bigger than your suite. It's not huge. Even though my enterprise is very costly to sustain, it is very easy for me to move around.

Nathan Wolfe's Global Viral Forecasting Initiative (GVFI) VP Dr. Joseph Fair meeting with Shi Zhengli, researcher at the Wuhan Institute of Virology in 2013.

[Image: DHd32E0.jpg]
The Doomsday Strain

[Image: jpPBRff.jpg]

Meet The Indiana Jones Of Virus Hunters

[Image: QRKN7VR.jpg]
Building a global atlas of zoonotic viruses - The PREDICT project is by DARPA.

Maybe a million dollar bounty program for 'discovering' highly infectious diseases wasn't the greatest idea after all...

[Image: TlIhcjE.jpg]
Emerging disease: Looking for trouble

Metabiota is the for-profit 'sister company' of GVFI, run by Nathan Wolfe and funded by CIA's venture arm, In-Q-Tel.

[Image: eSQYBvi.jpg]
Deleted tweet

Always nice to see a name from Epstein/Maxwell associate Nathan Wolfe's CIA funded company Metabiota—as the first name on an article related to dangerous virus collection tactics/research in China.

[Image: o3uMEHm.jpg]

NIH PubMed