Rogue-Nation Discussion Board
Where the Crawdads Sing. - Printable Version

+- Rogue-Nation Discussion Board (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb)
+-- Forum: Members Interests (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=90)
+--- Forum: Movies & TV Shows (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=100)
+--- Thread: Where the Crawdads Sing. (/showthread.php?tid=1846)

Where the Crawdads Sing. - Bally002 - 03-01-2024

Just a quick review.  "Where the Crawdads Sing"

Normally I never would have watched this movie but 'True Love' and I sat through it as we of course had never seen it.

Put up with the adds on free TV.

From my perspective I was very impressed. I will be purchasing this movie to watch it without breaks and put it in my dusty collection of fav movies.

I would go into detail but I suggest watching it for yourself.  Bit slow at times but that paints the picture for the ultimate ending and had us guessing, was there an actual murder, and, if so who was the culprit.  

We enjoyed it and will watch it again.

Kind regards,

bally)

RE: Where the Crawdads Sing. - SomeJackleg - 03-01-2024

i'd rather be where they smoke crawdad's

after they come back from england where jethro had the woo dragon hunt episode.

good part starts at 11:43 and 17:58,  hell all of the hillbilly shows were good.

RE: Where the Crawdads Sing. - SomeJackleg - 03-01-2024

and the story continues in the next episode,

on topic, i did see where the crawdad's sing although it's been a while, yes it was a better movie than i expected. at first i thought it was gonna be just some sappy chick flick, pretty good twist at the end.

RE: Where the Crawdads Sing. - Bally002 - 03-01-2024

(03-01-2024, 03:22 PM)SomeJackleg Wrote: and the story continues in the next episode,

on topic, i did see where the crawdad's sing although it's been a while, yes it was a better movie than i expected. at first i thought it was gonna be just some sappy chick flick, pretty good twist at the end.

Cheers mate.

Enjoy the Clampetts myself.

I will be sure to watch these again.

Kind regards,

Bally)

RE: Where the Crawdads Sing. - NightskyeB4Dawn - 03-01-2024

(03-01-2024, 01:45 PM)Bally002 Wrote: Just a quick review.  "Where the Crawdads Sing"

Normally I never would have watched this movie but 'True Love' and I sat through it as we of course had never seen it.

Put up with the adds on free TV.

From my perspective I was very impressed. I will be purchasing this movie to watch it without breaks and put it in my dusty collection of fav movies.

I would go into detail but I suggest watching it for yourself.  Bit slow at times but that paints the picture for the ultimate ending and had us guessing, was there an actual murder, and, if so who was the culprit.  

We enjoyed it and will watch it again.

Kind regards,

bally)

Read the book. It is ten times better than the movie.

For a movie it was not bad, but I was disappointed in what they did with it after reading the book.

If I had never read the book, I would have given the movie a higher rating.