Rogue-Nation Discussion Board
Biden Admin Coming After Black Americans Who Won't Endorse Biden?? - Printable Version

+- Rogue-Nation Discussion Board (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb)
+-- Forum: Rogue Politics (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=47)
+--- Forum: Government Corruption Exposed (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Thread: Biden Admin Coming After Black Americans Who Won't Endorse Biden?? (/showthread.php?tid=1767)

Biden Admin Coming After Black Americans Who Won't Endorse Biden?? - Infolurker - 02-06-2024

Stunning coincidences are happening to some Black Americans who publicly criticize Biden or refuse to endorse him.... 

RE: Biden Admin Coming After Black Americans Who Won't Endorse Biden?? - Ninurta - 02-06-2024

(02-06-2024, 03:51 AM)Infolurker Wrote: Stunning coincidences are happening to some Black Americans who publicly criticize Biden or refuse to endorse him.... 

Makes sense. Gotta capture them runaways and bring 'em back to the Democrat plantation...

Just some modern day Slave Hunters going about their business,

RE: Biden Admin Coming After Black Americans Who Won't Endorse Biden?? - kdog - 02-06-2024

The exact same thing my wife and I said when Killer Mike was arrested. We had just watched the Bill Maher show with him on there the day before and he wouldn't endorse Biden. 
Kind of suspicious.

RE: Biden Admin Coming After Black Americans Who Won't Endorse Biden?? - Schmoe - 02-06-2024

Well, everybody knows if you don't vote Biden, you ain't black  Laughing

RE: Biden Admin Coming After Black Americans Who Won't Endorse Biden?? - Snarl - 02-06-2024

(02-06-2024, 05:30 AM)Schmoe Wrote: Well, everybody knows if you don't vote Biden, you ain't black  Laughing

Who is the man behind the curtain? 0bama?

Kind of funny Biden walks around with 0bozo's you-know-what up his butt. Couldn't be happening to a nicer kind'a guy.

RE: Biden Admin Coming After Black Americans Who Won't Endorse Biden?? - Schmoe - 02-06-2024

(02-06-2024, 11:46 AM)Snarl Wrote:
(02-06-2024, 05:30 AM)Schmoe Wrote: Well, everybody knows if you don't vote Biden, you ain't black  Laughing

Who is the man behind the curtain? 0bama?

Kind of funny Biden walks around with 0bozo's you-know-what up his butt. Couldn't be happening to a nicer kind'a guy.

I wouldn't be surprised at all, but that's assuming the president even runs the show.  I'm more and more convinced the president is just a show for us peasants to make it look like we have a say in absolutely anything.  Like the "king of England."

I've never been overseas, and only know what I've been told about foreign leaders, but I wonder if it's the same for China and Russia.  Putin doesn't really seem like a figurehead, but then again maybe they just chose a more convincing one than your Bidens, Trumps, and Hillarys.  If money runs everything here, why not everywhere?  At least where the superpowers are concerned.  I'm sure leaders like Saddam actually ran the show, and Kim Jong Un.

The people behind the curtain are the ones with pockets deeper than the Mariana Trench.  Not your Musks and your Soros, people we don't even really know about, smart enough to keep out of the light.  

The bitch of it is, how do we even begin to get out of that cycle, it's completely set up to keep the wealthy, wealthy.  Probably won't happen until the next global cataclysm anyway.

RE: Biden Admin Coming After Black Americans Who Won't Endorse Biden?? - Snarl - 02-06-2024

(02-06-2024, 12:02 PM)Schmoe Wrote:
(02-06-2024, 11:46 AM)Snarl Wrote: Who is the man behind the curtain?

The people behind the curtain are the ones with pockets deeper than the Mariana Trench.  Not your Musks and your Soros, people we don't even really know about, smart enough to keep out of the light.  

The bitch of it is, how do we even begin to get out of that cycle, it's completely set up to keep the wealthy, wealthy.  Probably won't happen until the next global cataclysm anyway.

I think you're smart enough to know, but ...

The more you can centralize the source of fiat currency ... the more control you can exercise over the people who use it. And, if you're the guy running the presses, there's no one to stop you from printing as much of it as you want for yourself. It's a little more involved than that, but on principle ...

The only way to break the cycle is fear ... and certainty of punishment ... and swiftness ... and zero remorse for what had to happen. Everyone involved (wittingly or not) has to be dealt with in the exact same manner.

Ya know what the problem here is? The casual citizen wants nothing to do with what I have to say and would stand against it. They'd call me insane. They'd opt-in for just kicking and kicking at that can ... and more of the same. But ... what's the definition of insanity (these days): Doing the same old thing and expecting different results.

RE: Biden Admin Coming After Black Americans Who Won't Endorse Biden?? - ancientlight - 02-06-2024

(02-06-2024, 03:51 AM)Infolurker Wrote: Stunning coincidences are happening to some Black Americans who publicly criticize Biden or refuse to endorse him.... 

I didn't watch the video, but going by the title, how is this different than what happens in NK when people 'disrespect' their 'great leader' ?? We are heading for serious trouble if this is real so easily happened! 
Wink

RE: Biden Admin Coming After Black Americans Who Won't Endorse Biden?? - xuenchen - 02-06-2024

The NWO-Democrat Alliance is trying to seal the NWO agenda. American Democrats must therefore keep power at all costs regardless of who gets in the way. They are "regionalizing" and consolidating the World power structures like the diversified U.S., Canada, and other zones. The UN is involved, so is the WHO and other subgroups. We are witnessing very dangerous times. 

[Image: W71L.gif]

(02-06-2024, 11:23 PM)xuenchen Wrote: The NWO-Democrat Alliance is trying to seal the NWO agenda. American Democrats must therefore keep power at all costs regardless of who gets in the way. They are "regionalizing" and consolidating the World power structures like the diversified U.S., Canada, and other zones. The UN is involved, so is the WHO and other subgroups. We are witnessing very dangerous times.

It'll be a sight to see. Once the shooting starts it's gonna be a bloodbath. People are furious ... and they've been waiting for and looking for that "GO" signal. One little push and it's gonna get started.

The people have to watch out for the jack-booted thugs dressed in black and carrying riot shields most of the time. There's a lot more of them than the average guy would think. After that'll come the military.

The people need to realize they've no developed communications infrastructure so they've no established command and control. Once people have comms though ... And ... too bad for the gooberment ... they poked a bear:

RE: Biden Admin Coming After Black Americans Who Won't Endorse Biden?? - Schmoe - 02-07-2024

(02-06-2024, 12:45 PM)Snarl Wrote:
(02-06-2024, 12:02 PM)Schmoe Wrote:
(02-06-2024, 11:46 AM)Snarl Wrote: Who is the man behind the curtain?

I think you're smart enough to know, but ...

The more you can centralize the source of fiat currency ... the more control you can exercise over the people who use it. And, if you're the guy running the presses, there's no one to stop you from printing as much of it as you want for yourself. It's a little more involved than that, but on principle ...

The only way to break the cycle is fear ... and certainty of punishment ... and swiftness ... and zero remorse for what had to happen. Everyone involved (wittingly or not) has to be dealt with in the exact same manner.

Ya know what the problem here is? The casual citizen wants nothing to do with what I have to say and would stand against it. They'd call me insane. They'd opt-in for just kicking and kicking at that can ... and more of the same. But ... what's the definition of insanity (these days): Doing the same old thing and expecting different results.

Yep, I lose faith more and more that people will do anything to combat this seizing of rights that seems to be snowballing.  I guess I'll have to reserve judgement until things get BAD bad, but that's kind of the problem too, "they" are going about it in a smart way, taking rights away little by little.  If they tried all at once with brute force, they'd be met with strong resistance, I'm sure, but taking away right little by little?  By time people realize they're at a point they need to do something, they've already been neutered.